Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sarita GuptaYour feedback matters!
I just want to know how much Rh factor is important for child birth. Can a husband having B blood group and wife having A- blood group. Kindly tell me what complications can arise during Pregnancy and child and wife face any problem kindly Solve Respected Doctors.
What is the sign of high stomach and back pain during first month pregnancy. Is it the sign of miscarriage. please do tell.
My husband want to do oral sex and anal also. But I am not getting comfortable. What should I do? Please suggest.
My wife age 29 is trying to conceive since two years. After going thru all follicle test,tube test ,cystic study,sperm count is well motality is 90 %. Doctors came to conclusion that amh count is low 1.7 and only 3 eggs are left please guide whether to go for iui and ivf.
1. Taking plenty of water daily improve your skin texture.
2. Taking water in an empty stomach will reduce risk of getting stomach related illness.
3. It will improve the functioning of each organ.
4. If you drink more water before meal, obesity problem is gone.
Hello doctor. I am 36 weeks pregnant. My due date is 5 sep 2016. My baby is drop down to the main point. And moment of my baby is slow down as before. Can you tell me when will my baby born?
My wife is 48 years old ,menopause period is on now , last one year no periods,is it safe to have sex now without contraception
I feel very bad pain during menstrual days. Those five days are really very difficult for me. Please guide me how to get rid from it?
Fishes are depositories of the good nutrients that are essential for maintaining the optimal health of the human body. Broadly speaking, fishes have high protein and low-fat content, which helps to boost up the metabolism and immunity of the body. A fish meat in the diet is very often suggested by doctors for women during their pregnancy, even to the women who are vegetarians.
There are certain dishes which are low on mercurial content and high on minerals and beneficial acids, which are recommended to consume during pregnancy. These include fishes like Salmon, Anchovies, Herring, Sardines, Trout, Pollock, Catfish, Atlantic and Pacific Mackerel. As per the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) pregnant women can safely eat up to 12 ounces (340 grams) of seafood in a given week. Here are certain reasons which make fish consumption essential for a pregnant woman.
- The presence of omega-3 fatty acids - One of the main highlights of fish meat is Omega-3 fat or Omega-3 fatty acids. It is a form of unsaturated fatty acid that is commonly found in fish oils secreted by the meat of the fish. These acids, mainly help the baby to develop its brain and the eyesight faster and better. Additionally, it also helps in energy storage, oxygen transport, cell membrane function, and regulation of inflammation in the mother's body.
- Low Fat Substitute - It is a known fact that fishes are rich sources of protein and vitamins like Vitamin C and D. They are usually low on all forms of fat, saturated fat and fatty acids. This helps to avoid fat accumulation in the fetus as well as in the mother's body.
- Better development of the baby - It is a scientifically proven fact that, higher fish consumption by women during their pregnancy is associated with increased cognitive scores, and decreased the risk of autistic symptoms (a brain development disorder found in children).
Conclusively, fishes have always been a desirable food to consume during pregnancy by women. But, you should always be careful while fish consumption, due to pollutants like mercury and PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls, which is a form of a chemically reactive substance), which are harmful to the baby as well as the mother.
My LMP is Jan-27, 2016 and my periods has been skipped. I checked with the home urine test and also HCG test. Both came to be positive. Hence consulted with the gynic. She had taken a scen and told me the growth seems to be only 35 days but as per the LMP it is 45 days. After 10 days she had asked to take another scan to check with the baby growth. And I had irregular periods for the last 3 months. My question is, should I have to take the scan for the baby growth? Also will there be any difference in the growth due to irregular periods. In this case should we have to consider the LMP or the scanned growth size? Please help and advice.
2) keeping the skin soft and moist is helpful. Apply moisturizers after bathing.
3) do not use irritating cosmetics or soaps.
4) avoid scratching that can cause bleeding or excessive irritation.
5) soaking in bathwater with oil added and using moisturizers may help
6) bath soaks with coal tar or other agents remove scales
7) hydrocortisone based cream can reduce the itching of mild psoriasis.
8) some people use an ultraviolet b (uv-b) light unit at home under a doctor's supervision.