Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sarita AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr. Its about my friend her period finished before two days and I have sex with her and some of cum fallen in her vagina. I scarred about this now she feel little bit of pain in her under abdomen. What is this is there any risk of pregnancy, how we confirm that. Pls help.
For Gynecologists: please be patient and read the entire data. Sir/Maam I got physically involved with my girlfriend for the first time on 27th august. For precautions she took ipill (ecp) after 7 hours of intercourse. After four days I.e on 1 September she started bleeding although it was NOT her period date and the bleeding continued for four days. After that with her first morning urine she did four home urine pregnancy test after 21,28, 35 and ,42 days of Intercourse. All the results came NEGATIVE. Her periods had still not started yet. please tell do we still have to worry about pregnancy and can these test be wrong even after 42 days of Intercourse. We are very tensed. please help.
I am one month pregnant and would like to ask question, should I walk in a hilly area? please kindly suggest me. Thanks.
Mam I had intercourse with my husband & the condom broke but I immediately took the necessary step washed my private parts & took unwanted 72 within 12 hours we do not use this as regular contraceptive this is 1st time I have taken tablet but I have not got my periods I am really worried what if I get pregnant its been just 7 months to our marriage & we do not want baby.
My husband has 90% immotile sperm with 3 million per ml sperm count. Is it treatable? Will it effect my desire of pregnancy. Will I ever be able to conceive?
Hello mam: Mai meri gf na pregnancy test v karva liya hai usko bataya gaya tha ki 2, 3dino ma periods aa jaiyega par aisa kuch nahi hua, abhi tak periods nahi aaya please mam help kijiye or kuch aisa bataiye ki jaldi sa periods aa jaia.
My last mens date is 18th feb 2015. And now my pregnency test is positive. Plz tell now I m in which week?
Hi, I am 21 years old and I have developed some kind of lumps under my skin which doesn't hurt and its growing in different parts of the body like chest, arms, stomach. I think it's called limpoma. So anybody can help me out?
Hello Doctor, My name is Aditi and I have diabetes since 2 years and m taking medicines (Glyciphage SR 500mg) after breakfast -1 and after dinner -1 with folvite 5 mg. So, I want to ask that since m planning for pregnancy, if I get pregnant. Will these medicines have any side effect on my baby?
Hi actually I just want to know my wife is pregnant and suffering from cough can you please suggest me for any medicine 3 month has been finished.
Hi doctor, Me and my wife have you protected sex last week but I'm not leave my sperm into her vagina, I pull out. But we aware about the pregnancy because we won't want the baby now. I s the any chance of getting pregnant of my wife. Please reply me doc.
What's are the chances of getting pregnant from pre cum when your last ejaculation was 9 hours. Went to urinate from that time it was about 5 to 6 times. Please help us.
I want to conceive a baby .after some test of follicular study they asked to do laparoscopy. I still confused about this test.
Infertility is known to usher a lot of emotional stress in the lives of those who go through it. Often, an overwhelming sense of grief descends upon the couple who try to grapple with the sense of loss. The social and psychological ambience plays a very important role in reconciling one with the harsh reality and prepping one up for a fresh start.
While IVF has proven to be a boon in the lives of many couples, many still take to IVF as the last resort. Another factor that makes the responses about IVF rather ambiguous is the uncertainty of the results. There are numerous factors like failure in embryo attachment or uterine incompatibility that often results in a failed IVF. Therefore, before opting for this surgery, one must be mindful of the consequences.
Some of the ways, one can prepare for IVF have been enlisted below:
- Informed choice: Considering IVF is a rather stressful surgery, one needs to be well aware of the stakes. Reading up about the potential risks and the details about the process, helps one to be prepared for the consequences and deal better with the trauma.
- Take good care of your intimate relationships: Since IVF tends to take a toll on not just the mother, but also the close family, it is important to maintain a strong bond of trust and compassion in the course of the surgery. Hostility and discordance adds on the stress and sometimes inflict grave health implications upon the mother. It is important to support your partner through the entire journey. You may consider professional counselling too.
- Prepare yourself for all possible situations: While the advanced technology aims to minimize any hazard, the results can often be unpredictable. You might want to adequately monitor your cycle in order to anticipate the potential problem areas and the results thereof. You should discuss these with your loved ones to avert excessive stress. It is a good idea to keep oneself productively busy in the due course to avoid anxiety. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
1 years back I did abortion which is due my ex boyfriend, next month my marriage whether my husband can able to find my virginity lose in first night. Any tips pls.
I have irregular periods. I menstruate once in two months. What is the cause for this ? How can i treat it ?
Hi docter, I am 2: 30 month pregnant. But doctor ka khena he bacche ki dhadkan ake chli gyi. So please kya karna chahiye.
Hi doctor, I just want to confirm that how can I get pregnant should I do sex at 1 time in periods and keep wait for next periods its comes or no And one more thing If did sex today n sperm dropped inside the vagina than I shouldn't sex or do relentlessly till next month periods. Please help with the same and tell me everything.
Low libido or a decreased intimate activity can affect a relationship in a big way. In some extreme cases, the impact is such that it leads to irreconcilable marital discords. Time and again, an individual, irrespective of their age, sex or occupation can go through phases of low libido. Decreased sexual desire over a longer period of time needs thorough investigation.
It could be an indication of something big and serious lying ahead. 7 critical factors attributing to low libido
- Hormonal imbalance: Women, mostly menopausal and post menopausal, experience low libido. This is because during menopause, there is a significant drop in the oestrogen level. Reduced oestrogen level can have a huge impact on sexual desires and performance. It can also make the vagina dry, resulting in painful penetration and intercourse. Hormonal imbalance or changes during pregnancy can also result in low libido in females. In males, low libido has been found to be associated with decreased levels of testosterone.
- Stress: An individual's mental and emotional state is greatly reflected in their sexual performance. A sound mental health can enhance a performance thousand folds. On the contrary, factors like depression, anxiety and stress lowers the sexual desires in a person. To enjoy a healthy and normal sexual life, it is important to keep stress and chronically blue moods at bay.
- Sound sleep to the rescue: The benefits of a sound sleep are beyond imagination. A good 6- 8 hours of sleep can do your sexual desires or libido a world of good. A sleep deprived soul will be agitated and cranky, both on and off the bed. Continuous sleep deprivation can also lower the testosterone level, resulting in low libido.
- Medical ailemnts: Medical conditions like diabetes, cardiac problems, high blood pressure, or ailments of the coronary artery can rupture an individual's sexual life immensely. Improper functioning of the thyroid glands is another factor contributing to low libido. In such cases, it is best to consult a physician at the earliest. Rest Leg Syndrome can also contribute to low libido. It is a condition whereby a male experiences uncontrollable urge to move his legs.
- Smoking: A killer habit affecting a person's sexual activity is smoking. Drug abuse and drinking (to some extent) can be equally responsible for a low libido.
- Weight gain: A sudden change in body weight (gain or loss) can play a significant role in low libido. Take pride in your body structure. There is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Monotony: Boredom can mask your sexual life greatly. Break the monotony, take short breaks, go on vacations and low libido will be a thing of the past. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.