Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Dr. Sarika MishraYour feedback matters!
I am a journalist. I have a son (30) and a daughter (26). She is working in Bangalore. Now 3 months back her marriage was held. An arranged marriage. He is the only son with good character but slightly pampered. She is too like that. Now she is completing about one thing or other. I think she is jealous that all are giving more attention to him. Before also if we loved some one she can't accept. The boys family is rich and cultured. We, Both families are in good terms. What should we do? Can I take her to a counsellor. Please reply. Thank you.
I am 16 years old. I am feeling mentally disturbed. please suggest me some tips to increase concentration while studying.
I am suffering from headache since last 5 days. I had taken sumo tablets 500mg but it still didn't worked. What should I do to get cure of this in not much time?
I am getting anger so fast I don't know how to control it and due to that I am getting stress. I need some ideas to control my anger.
I'm having shortness of breath from anxiety. Doctor prescribed me clonazepam. I have acne from many days. Does clonazepam cause or worsen acne?
I can't seem to focus on anything. I feel as if I am in a dream. None of my actions are conscious and I am also having problem understanding what people are saying.
Hello, I'm very depressed at present time because I had loss in my business and now not getting any job. I'm an engineer and completed in last year. And my age is 25 years.
Sir I'm 18 years old. I'm a student. I'm physically and mentally fit. But my only problem is that I find myself sleepy whenever I go through my books. Due to this I'm unable to concentrate fully on my studies. I don't have any addictive habit. I sleep plenty of time. I'm fully determined on my studies, but due this problem lots of my important time get wasted. Please suggest me how to get rid of the problem.
Sir I was in love with a girl, I was sleeping with him continuously. Now I know she has many boy friend. I want to forget him. Please suggest some medicine or other things.
1. Loose weight. Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring. As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking. Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns. Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it.
6. Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist. Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position. Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10 throat exercises to prevent snoring
A. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
B. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
C. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
D. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
E. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.
I have some time morning erection some time not. Why? My hormone level are OK and scoterm ultrasound is ok. Doctor said it is due to anxiety.
Mera Bhai ka Dil bahot kamzor hai dar Jata hu or sochta bhi bahot hai use koi bhi police ya koi bhi ya Har Kisi se Darta hu me Iski wajah Kya hai ayurveda ya unani me Iska Kya karan hai or iska elaaj Kya hai usse thyroid bhi hai like 5.833.
The greater part of us can recollect the hot, zesty minutes when the love life was new and everything was rosy between you and your partner. However, the flame of a decent love life may fade away. Gradually, you and your partner may have an uninteresting sexual life.
In order to break the deadlock, you must find ways to bring back the old flame. Here are 10 ways, following which you can slowly get back to your glory days:
- For men, keeping a healthy heart is a must for long lasting spirit in bed. Your penis chips away with circulatory strain. The mind sends signals to your penis that causes vessels to swell with blood. Your heart is in charge of pumping the blood. When the heart is not functioning at its best, it can bring about issues with the blood stream from the heart to the vessels in your penis. This can make it hard to accomplish a full erection. Ensure your circulatory framework is working at top shape. Essentially, what is useful for your heart is useful for your sexual well-being.
- One of the most ideal approaches to enhance your sexual well-being is cardiovascular activity. Sex gets your heart rate up, yet standard activity can help your sexual execution by keeping your heart fit as a fiddle. Sweat breaking activities, such as running and swimming, can do marvels to uplift your charisma.
- In case of men, some food items help in increasing blood flow. This accounts for better erection. Example, banana (rich in potassium), onion, garlic, chilies and pepper. Some of these items reduce hypertension.
- There are many people who have certain sexual problems, but keep them to themselves. People tend to hide their problems from their partners because of fear of failure. These problems should be talked about, given attention and be cured in order to restore the normal sexual performance and Erectile Dysfunction is one such problem.
- Sex is a two way road. Giving careful consideration to your partner's longing makes sex pleasurable for them and turns you on as well. Discussing this in advance will make it easier for you.
- In case you're not enduring the length you desire in bed, you may require some practice. Masturbation can help you enhance your stamina.
- Exposure to sunlight decreases the production of melatonin. Less melatonin increases the potential for sexual urge. Spend some time in the sun.
- Reduce much stress possible from your life. Stress boosts blood pressure and heart rate and your sexual performance gets hampered.
- Get rid of unhealthy habits, such as smoking and drinking. Such stimulants may lead to impotency, and you must avoid them to maintain sexual health.
- Experiment with new and different sexual positions to make it more interesting and fun for your partner.