Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Dr. Sarika MishraYour feedback matters!
I am 37 years years old . My husband is a womanizer, am stressed seeing his activities. I've 2 school going children.
My friend in depression because his wife in love and sex with other person before marriage so he think about this matter please help us.
Next month my exam will be start and for this I am a patient of depression. For this headache, tried every time. Please help me.
My memory power is not too low but low and forget something sometimes likes english meanings after repeating 10 times. So how can improve my memory power. Please suggest me.
I am passing through mental stress. I am love wid some one. We are trying to convince my parents. But my parents are not ready for our marriage. I respect my parents and although they are right from their side and we are right from our side. Now the situation is my boyfriend wants court mrg. He has given me one month to decide either court mrg or broke up. I am totally can't understand. I am in stress. Having bad dreams. Please help me.
Sab kuch thik hone k baad bhi mujhe hamesha kuch boora hone ka darr lga rehta hai. Jaise chalte hooye accident hone ka. Safar krte hooye gadi takrane ka etc etc.
My friend is always eating nails he chewing nails his nails are swelling when he was in tension he he cuts his nails with mouth we consulted so many doctors no change happen suggest me doctor.
I am 23 old 5.11" I have been smoking since 2010 but from last 3-4 months I have been smoking 10 to 12 sticks per day but now am tired of itI m finding it very tough to quitcan you suggest some medicines to cope up with damage done by the ciggerate.
I' m taking 100mg seralift regularly morning and evening and 25 mg lonazep so so from last 12 year' s I feel good not better please tell side effects of medicine or other suggestions thanks
Unable to cope with my father's death due to cancer. Always wishing he were here. Not getting enough family support. My sister is schizophrenic. Family financial problems. What to do?
My son is 15 yrs old he has behaviour problem like he is very rude with parents and does not listen to any body. Please suggest me remedy.
Little or limited caffeine amount can definitely boost energy levels, but an excessive amount might lead to addiction, which is really quite a serious issue. This addiction cannot be kicked away with medications and rather you have to follow the natural ways. Practicing yoga asanas is one of the most improved solutions that can help you to get rid of acute or severe caffeine addiction and that too in a natural way without inviting any unhealthy side effects.
5 leading asanas that can help avoid caffeine addiction
- Mayurasana: This asana is mainly well known as the Peacock pose. The pose is very much useful for maintaining digestive and circulatory functions. The hands should be clasped backside and you should bend your head towards your feet. Standing straight is needed and you have to take deep breaths at the time of holding back the concerned posture.
- Chakrasana: This is nothing, but a wheel pose which helps in system detoxification and toxin release. Your thyroid and pituitary glands will get naturally stimulated as a result of this pose. Extending arms overhead by keeping feet together you can perform this pose. You should bend backwards with your face down towards the floor, and you have to use your palms for support.
- Sarvangasana: This pose needs to be done by keeping your shoulders in support. Without using yoga mats, this pose cannot be performed comfortably. Parathyroid and thyroid glands are stimulated along with the normalization of different body functions. Relief from constipation and indigestion can be gained from this pose. Keeping your shoulders in support, the legs should be extended upwards at 90-degree angle. The shoulders should take your full body weight at the time of doing this asana.
- Halasana: This plough pose can help in reducing lethargy, fatigue and stress. Your nervous system can be calmed down, and you will feel completely relaxed. Energy channels of your body can be easily opened up by practicing this asana regularly. In this case, legs should be bended at your hips so that the legs can be flat over the ground. You should keep your hands beside your body.
- Nadi-sodhan Pranayama: if you have got accumulated stress, then nothing can be a better option other than doing this asana. Both body and mind get completely relaxed as a result of practicing this pose. In this case, breathing patterns or techniques can be corrected along with the balancing of the nadis. You have to get a proper guidance in order to perform it in a correct manner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.