Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. SargaiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from a situation having mild pain in my neck originating from lower shoulder on left side, it's sort of stiff neck. Is it because of stress and tension that I take? This has originated 3 days back. Along with this I am suffering from stomach upset and also some kind of small burning and tingling sensation of tongue.
Sir, my self Harikishan Gupta from odisha have problem in upper side back pain since 2008. I have consulted many doctors but unfortunately the problem hasn't been cured . So sir want you to help me by some suggestion. I am a diabetes patient.
Hi my rt shoulder is paining from since last 3-4 yrs. Most probably when I play Cri and from boundary line throw the ball forcefully, then immediate it pain's and feel like that I don't have one hand anymore. Pl suggest what to do.
While playing badminton seems I have got an ankle sprain. I am having pain for last 10 days. The pain happens randomly either side of ankle. I have applied many balm like voilin, rumalaya, ayurvedic arnica but no relief. I have a badminton tournament this week. Please suggest some work around to reduce pain at least for few days.
I am 34 years male I met an accident in gurgaon while riding a bike last year now there is pain in my right knee also swelling sometimes leads to level of uncomfortableness many times especially in long sitting and in cold nights please suggest any remedy.
I am 20 years old men , I am having severe back pain since 2 days due to standing. What to do ? Please help me ?
1. Keep little walk or move every two hours from your desk
2. Any thing to be lifted do it from sitting and upright position
3. Avoid sitting or lying in soft cushion which may sag body into it
4. If possible outdoor cycling can be practised for 30 minutes a day in particular time period regularly
5. No hunch back in any posture
6. Keep reading anything in correct body alignment
He is 68 with knee joint bone calcium decrease and can't walk steadily having type 2 diabetes. Range 200 pp with proper medication in which way should we move in limited financial capabilities.
I had a leg and joint pain at multiple location on physio advice I get serum uric acid done. Which is 6.7. Is this report ok.
Hi I am 31 years, I have pain in my left foot it happens once or twice in a year but when it happens I am unable to stand and feel huge pain & swelling. Please advise what need to do in this problem. Xray has performed but nothing is there.
I am 49 years old. I am suffering too much sciaticas pain backside lower portion from last 10 days. Please help me what should I do?
I'm suffering from left shoulder pain. It seems like the muscle pain. It happens whenever I make arm movements in vertically upward direction or open it up horizontally. Reason could be the gym. Due to this, I'm not able to continue my gym exercises. Second reason could be the sleeping posture. Please suggest. Thanks.
My son is 8 yrs old suffering from thumb lock. Allopathy doctor suggested as conginental disease and advised for surgery (trigger thumb release). Is there an alternate to surgery?
7 weeks back , I was participated in sex with prostitute . I don't know about her status , I used protection during sex . But , I have doubt that when I was removing condom , my penis might touched by her fluids which present outside the condom. Till date , I was as healthy as before . Do I need to be tested or not , becoz . I don't suffer from any symptoms .Please tell.
Hello 8 days back When I woke up in the morning, I experienced pain in the front part of my foot. It was very painful. I have seen some doctor, but there is no proper diagnosis. He said it was because of Tight shoes. Other one said I had a small injury in that area. I remember there might be a injury there 15 days back when I hit a bed corner. So as of today I am still in extreme pain. I am taking pain killer. Also if I give it a massage with hot water bag I feel much better, but the situation is same again after some hours. I feel extreme spasm and stiffness in the front part of my foot. Cannot even walk without pain killer. Please guide what can be the issue and how to treat it effectively. I cannot take pain killers forever.
If you are suffering from arthritis, it is important for you to know about how it affects your knee and other joints. Arthritis is a chronic, systematic inflammatory disease which damages your joints and connective tissues. Your knee is commonly affected by arthritis and there are three primary types of arthritis that occur in the knees. They include osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and post-traumatic arthritis.
Types of arthritis
The different types of arthritis affecting the knees occur due to different reasons. Osteoarthritis is a progressive condition, which wears away the joint cartilage over time. Rheumatoid arthritis is an inflammatory condition, which may occur at any age. Post-traumatic arthritis occurs after an injury is inflicted to the knee and may occur several years after a ligament injury or knee fracture.
- Arthritis pain may occur all of a sudden but develops slowly. In the early stages, the pain is observed in the morning after you have been inactive over the night. Pain is likely when you want to move around. Pain may be experienced even when immobile.
- Periodic inflammation is a common symptom of arthritis of the knee. This happens because of the formation of bone spurs or excess fluids in your knee. The swelling gets pronounced after being inactive for a long period. The skin on your knee may look red and feel warm while you touch it. This may lead to chronic inflammation, which is very difficult to manage.
There are several ways of treating knee arthritis. The mode of treatment depends on the severity and cause of knee arthritis. NSAIDS or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are commonly prescribed for dealing with arthritis pain temporarily. Other medicines used for knee arthritis treatment are as follows:
- Analgesics, which help in pain reduction act as good alternatives to NSAIDS.
- Corticosteroids are used for reducing inflammation.
- Certain DMARDs or disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs are used.
Certain injections that are used for helping with knee arthritis. They include:
- Hyaluronic acid supplements, which ease the pain and inflammation by lubricating your knee joints.
- Corticosteroid injections also soothe inflammation and pain.
You may also require a surgery for dealing with knee arthritis when other modes of treatment fail. The most common surgeries are as follows:
- Total joint replacement, where your knee is replaced with a prosthetic made of metal, plastic or ceramic.
- Osteotomy, where the knee bones are modified for controlling pressure and damage in the knees.
- Arthroscopy, where an incision is made in the knee for removing damaged parts.
It is recommended for you to consult a doctor, if you experience any symptom of knee arthritis. Early treatment will prevent the condition from worsening.