Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saravjeet SinghYour feedback matters!
2. Eat less of fatty, oily, greasy foods and meat. Restrict tea, coffee and sweet food stuff including sweetened carbonated beverages or packaged juices.
3. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water daily unless advised by your physician otherwise
4. Exercise daily for at least 30 to 45 minutes. Brisk walking outside in fresh air is the best and safest exercise unless you have joint issues or other health problems that prohibit you from doing so.
5. Abdominal massage, daily, either by you yourself or by a trained masseur helps not only in toning the abdominal muscles but also facilitate intestinal peristalsis thereby aiding empty bowels.
Consult me online for queries regarding constipation.
Respected Doctors, I am 29 years old, married and have 2 sons 9 and 4 years age. MY husband 45years old, now a days MY husband not like to usa condoms so last 5 months use birth control pills. I here about birth control ring, is its effective and safe for me? Please help, thank you.
I have pain in left side of the brain since one year six months. Please suggest me the medicine and what should I do for these?
I had a unprotected sex with my fiancee and now she is complaining pain in her vagina. Also, she spotted blood stain when she passed urine after the unprotected sex. Is it normal? If not. Please suggest any medication. Thanks.
Health experts do believe, and are promoting the same nowadays, that eating right is the best step to control high blood pressure other than regular medications. Who knows, if you are strong enough to control your lifestyle and eating habits, you may not need a long term medication after some time. The blood pressure may lower down naturally with improving health and weight.
Factors that elevate blood pressure in the body-
Before suggesting the right eatables for lowering the blood pressure, let’s look at the conditions which actually increase the blood pressure. They are:
- A coronary heart disease
- Work pressure or family and relationship troubles
- Other medical conditions like diabetes, depression, etc.
Each one has a toll on the body with resultant High Blood Pressure. With eating right you may gain a lot of control on the body.
Here are some quick tips on eating right:
- Avoid excess salt intake. The more salt you take, the more sodium your body gets, and as a result BP elevates. When you eat readymade snacks, packaged foods and drinks with preservatives, check the nutritional information. Most of them contain high sodium. You may stop the intake of such foods or restrict them completely.
- Avoid oily and junk food. Avoid food with unsaturated or trans fats. These kinds of foods straightaway add to the fat deposits of the body, and make you obese or more obese. In such cases, the obesity and increased weight build a pressure on the heart to pump more, thus elevating blood pressure.
- Avoid excess caffeine. Caffeine comes in the body through coffee, tea, and aerated drinks. These beverages when restricted to only 1-2 intakes per day may help you lower the BP.
- Quit smoking, as this puts excess pressure on the lungs to breathe and thus the heart to pump.
- Avoid Alcohol. Avoid alcohol intake in excess amounts. Drinking more alcohol or frequent drinking can elevate BP.
Besides there are some good foods that can always help to lower or control BP. They are:
- Plain, fat-free yoghurt or Greek yoghurt
- White beans
- Pork tenderloins
- Small fishes like Tilapia
- Bell Peppers
These food items are designed by nature to reduce blood pressure or normalize blood pressure in the body. Hence, if you are trying heart and soul to eat right, then try these in your daily food to see positive results. Besides, exercising and reducing weight are the two other important steps to take, which complement the healthy diet and eating habits to lower the blood pressure with or without medication. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Stay away from direct sunlight. Exposure to too much sunlight can be harmful to the skin. You probably already know that it can cause skin cancer, but did you know that it can exacerbate acne.
I have too much pimples with black patches on my face and back. How to remove both pimples and dark spots.
I have so many pimples on my face. These are having from 2 month. Today I have 22 years old. Before two month ago I have not a single pimples in my whole life.
I am 26 year old. Few days I am facing head ache and eye allergy like redness and light irritation. Tell me these cause and their remedies.
Respected sir. I'm having a headache from past three months. I sleep at twelve and woke up by eight. please do help Me.
I am suffering from constipation. It's always have been a major problem to me since a year. Tell me the best way to cure it.
I have studying continuously for three days because of my exams and now my head is paining what should I do.
Sir, I have dark spot on my nose because of split pimples please suggest some creams to reduce thank you.
My father 54y/m, hypertensive (well-controlled) and no other significant medical history underwent partial glossectomy and unilateral neck dissection for stage 1 carcinoma of tongue on 2/4/16. He was quite stable for 4 days post-operatively. On 5th post-op day (6/4/16, he had sudden cardiac arrest and is in unconscious state since 11 days. He is admitted in icu under partial ventilator support since then. All the investigations done including mri and ct of chest, brain along with cardiac assessment was normal (no significant findings. He is currently diagnosed with post cardiac arrest hypoxic encephalopathy and is only on supportive management including anti-epileptic drugs and heparin. There is no significant neurological recovery since 11 days and currently having myoclonic jerks and focal seizures frequently. I request you to kindly inform the required management for the above explained condition.
Treatment of asthma has two aspects: management of acute attacks and long-term control or prevention. Conventional treatments are sometimes the best choices for acute attacks, where immediate relief can be a life-and-death matter.