Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I'm having fatigue especially In morning when I wake up. I feel tired whole day. and my penis do not excite. What should I do i'm a hypothyroidism patient taking thyronorm 125 since 3 months. Having little anxiety. Tsh-38, wgt.-78 age 22.
I have a migraine problem. I am badly suffering from headache. I study in chandigarh city and it is impossible for me to go to my hometown. Kindly advice.
Hi Dr. Even if we are in fever still we get feelings to have sex. Is it bad having sex when any of partner is sick. I heard we loose immunity power if we do intercourse while sick. Please answer.
I have red spots on my skin all over the body for 10 days and I am feeling very much tired. What should I do?
I am 17 years old and still my height is 5 ft and I tried every type of exercise and a lot of medicine but they showed nothing effects please help me?
I wanted to know the weight I should have with 6'2' height. What should be my protein intake. What all foods are to be avoided to be active and healthy all the time. This is because I am not productive at work although I work a lot. I become lethargic very fast. And also some tips to improve my mental health.
I am a student, of 18 years and I am having a feeling of lack of body growth and I am growing very slowly.
I am suffered with hyperacidity. Heavily released that acids .it's very painful, so tell me correct medicine for hyperacidity.
Males and females are afflicted by several types of impotency and dysfunctions which can negatively impact their relationship with their partners.
Erectile dysfunction, orgasm/ejaculation disorders or low libido are some examples of male impotency.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED): Medical conditions such as diabetes or high blood pressure, or anxiety about having sex can lead to ED. Other contributing factors to ED are depression, fatigue and stress.
- Ejaculation Problems: These include ejaculation that occurs early during coitus and the inability to ejaculate at all. Some of the causes for this can be history of sexual trauma, strict religious beliefs, antidepressants and anxiety about sex.
- Low Libido: Decreased hormone levels, illness, and medication side effects, and psychological issues like stress, depression and anxiety about having sex can lead to decreased or no sexual desire.
Loss of interest (low libido) in sex, difficulty in reaching orgasm, vaginal dryness and tightness causing pain during sex are some of the sexual problems that affect females.
- Low Libido: Lower levels of the oestrogen hormone can cause absence of sexual desire. Certain medications like antidepressants, fatigue, depression and anxiety can also lead to low libido.
- Difficulty achieving orgasms: Not being able to achieve orgasms or delayed orgasms can affect both men and women. Again, certain medications like antidepressants can cause orgasm disorders.
- Vaginal dryness: Sex can get painful if the vagina is not properly lubricated which in turn effects libido, arousal and desire. Hormonal changes during menopause and breastfeeding as well as psychological issues like anxiety about sex can cause vaginal dryness.
- Pain during sex: Vaginal dryness or endometriosis causes pain during sex.