Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sarada ShramaYour feedback matters!
I am 27 year man and I am having chest pain whenever I sneeze, is it because iam a smoker, but I do not smoke too much I only smoke 2 to 4 cigrates a day, please answer back.
I am getting pimples whenever I get nightfall and through mastutbation too. I consult some doctors but can't find the solution yet can you please help. Me what can I do nor that i'm getting pimples acne through nightfall and mastutbation please help me.
Main computer use ke 15 minutes ke baad. Mera body mein trembling hota aur low blood pressure jaise lagta hai. Thyroid mein dard hota hai. Aisa roz hota ha. Solution boliye.
I am 15 year old and I am having pain in my ankle from past 2 months that is not alloying me to move my left foot.
My mom is suffering from itching from last 6 months. She have tried few ointment like ring guard Betamil Gm, tenovate M. But itching is not stopped and it has increased to many other body parts kindly suggest a remedy. She is also suffering from thyroid and she is loosing weight.
I have a masturbation habit for last 8 years, because of that my pennies looking very small. And my question is because of my habit my pennies look's small or any other reason and how can I control this habit.
I am getting stomach ache in night times when I eat non vegetable since June ? And am I getting allergic also if eat curd almond like why this is happening.?
Have headache sometime and some kind of flash I feels in my eyes, even I was not able to stand why? please help me.
Meri patni ka mitral heart valve replacement 12 saal pahle kiya hae. Woh warfarain ki goli leti he. Kya use ma banne me koe taklif hogi?
I am 34 years old last year I have operation tongue cancer and radiation also so what care I have to do?
I am 24 year boy. Mera question hi ki mera penies uncurmt. Hai fir bhi mere ling ki top yani glance hamesha open rehati aisa kuy. Aur aisa kuy huva. Maine read kiya sab tarf penies khatana kiye bina aisa nahi so sakta to mera ling ki top hamesha khuli kaisi rehati hi soft ho ya normal ho. please details me answers do.
Penis cancer is a form of cancer which affects the penis. It can be caused due to poor hygiene, not being circumcised, HPV infection (human papillomavirus), engaging in coitus with many sexual partners and overuse of tobacco.
Facts about Penis Cancer:
Malignant cancer cells start to form in the tissues of the penis.
Redness, discharge, irritation, sores, lumps and bleeding is characterized by penis cancer.
Treatment and prognosis usually depends on the stage, size and location of the tumor.
Symptoms of Penis Cancer:
A lumpy feeling on the penis.
Change in the color of an area in the penis.
A part of the skin in the penis becoming thicker.
A sore (ulcer) that can bleed.
A velvety and reddish rash.
Growths which are bluish- brown and flat.
Smelly discharge of fluid under the penis-foreskin.
Swelling can occur at the end of the penis where the foreskin usually ends.
Lymph nodes in the groin area which spreads to the penis.
Diagnosing Penis Cancer:
CAT Scan (CT Scan): This is a procedure in which detailed pictures of a particular area in your body is taken from different angles. A dye is swallowed or injected so that the organs are shown more clearly. This procedure is also called computerized axial tomography or computerized tomography.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): This procedure involves using radio waves, magnetic waves and a computer to make a picture of an area inside the body. A chemical called gadolinium is injected in the vein so that the cancer cells can show up bigger and brighter in the detailed picture.
Ultrasound Exam: This procedure involves ultrasounds (high-energy sound waves) bounce of organs and internal tissues. This helps to detect the cancer cells. The echoes form a detailed picture of body tissues.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Abdomen pain or abdominal pain is usually experienced in the area between the chest and the stomach. This kind of pain usually comes as a dull cramp that also produces shooting stabs of pains intermittently, or it may be a localised pain in one side of the stomach. This may also be accompanied by inflammation, and other diseases related to organs like intestines, kidneys, pancreas, liver, spleen and stomach.
So what are the causes of stomach or abdomen pain? Read on to find out:
- Food Poisoning: Food poisoning can be caused due to dirty water or contaminated food. This can give rise to various infections as well as conditions like traveller's diarrhoea or loose motions.
- Gastro Intestinal Conditions: GERD or gastroesophaegal reflux disease and gastroenteritis, among various others can also lead to abdomen pain as a symptom along with severe acidity and nausea. Irritable bowel syndrome is another major ailment which can leave you with persistent abdominal pain.
- Generalised Pain: This kind of pain occurs in the overall area all around the stomach and may point at the presence of conditions like Crohn's Disease, a traumatic injury, appendicitis, flu, or even a urinary tract infection. Further, when the gas settles and tightens the stomach due to the inability to pass a motion on a normal, regular basis, this may be termed as constipation. This also leads to abdomen pain.
- Localised Lower Abdomen Pain: Pain that is found specifically in the lower area of the abdomen can be caused due to appendicitis, obstruction or blockage in the intestine or colon, and other ailments. This pain can also be accompanied by nausea and vomiting.
- Localised Upper Abdomen Pain: This kind of pain may emanate due to the presence of gallstones, liver inflammation or hepatitis, pneumonia, or even in the middle of a heart attack.
- Localised Centre Abdomen Pain: Pain in the centre part of the stomach or abdomen may be caused due to gastroenteritis, an injury or even the accumulation of waste products in the body, otherwise known as uraemia.
- Abdomen Pain and Women: For women, such localised pain may be caused due to pelvic inflammatory disease, urinary tract infection, endometriosis, ectopic pregnancy, menstrual cramps which are also called dysmenorrhoea, and fibroids. Miscarriages can also cause pain in this part of the abdomen, for women.
- Renal Stones: Renal stones or stone in kidney is one of the most common cause of abdomen pain. The pain caused by kidney stone is such that it can make a patient roll in bed and this pain may radiate to toward the groin as well.
Persistent pain and nausea that come with vomiting and finally give rise to blood in the vomit or stool should be checked by the doctor immediately, so as to rule out any serious ailment. Imaging tests, ultrasound and an X-Ray can help in diagnosis.