Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sarada Shrama
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sarada ShramaYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. I wil have more sweat to my total body. What is the reason nd how to control my sweat. Is any sweat contrilng creams available in market. Whch is better to use for sweat.
I am suffering from chronic skin allergy past 8 years. Feeling itching and red bump on my skin. Frustrated what I do.
My vitamin D3 is 11.6 and thyroid is 15.04 I am using eltroxin for thyroid What to use for D3 and any home food for vitamin D.
From past few months, I am urinating a lot, sometimes it causes burning sensation too, and pain in lower abdomen too, please help.
Stomach swelling always when eat something pressure buildup, motion not clear at 01 time. Potty many times little- little.
Dietary Tips to overcome Blood Pressure and Diabetes
Hello, I am Sheila Seharawat, dietician, Mental Diet Clinic. We are in this field for the past eleven years. And have been treating so many therapeutic patients with the medical issues in a healthy manner, like aajkal agar aap dekhoge toh BP, diabetic ki patient’s kaafi a rahain hai. But aajkal dekhogi, BP pehle hoti thi humaare kam se kam 35+ but aajkal aapke teenagers mein bhi like 12 years + also maine case dekhe hai jinko ki BP ki kaafi problem hoti hai. BP ko control karne ke liye jo aapko food stuffs daily routine mein aapko include karne hai woh aapke potassium rich food stuffs hone chahiye. Jaise ki aap fruits mein, banana use kar sakhteh ho. Aap kiwi fruits use kar sakhteh ho. Aap avocado use kar sakhteh ho that are rich in potassium. Jo ki aapki BP ke level ko control kar sakhteh hai.
Second thing aapki daily routine mein aapki paani ka intake aapna accha include karna jisse ki BP aapka control hoteh hai. Phir humhe vegetables pe dihaan rakhna chahiye. Vegetables and salads aapke diet mein zaroor hona chahiye. Jo ki appko roughage provide karta hai jisse ki aapka BP control hota hai.
Vegetables mein aapko green leafy vegetables include kar sakhteh ho especially jaise ki white beans aap daily routine mein aapke diet mein include karoge, as a salad use kar sakhteh ho, woh aapki BP ko control karega. Plus ek sweet potato agar daily small size ka sweet potato agar aap daily include kar sakhteh ho that is rich source of potassium jo ki aapki BP ko control karne mein help karega.
Plus I will suggest daily, agar aap 15-20 minutes ki walk kar sakhteh ho toh that is really good for your BP as well as overall health. Then aapko quinoa, aajkal aapne kaafi suna hoga, quinoa is rich in protein as well as fiber. Quinoa ko aap as a dahlia use kar sakhteh ho. That is really good for your BP control. So yeh theh aapki kuch important points jinko aap mind mein rakhke aapki daily diets mein include kar ke aapki BP ko control kar sakhteh ho.
Toh, for further queries you can contact us via Lybrate.
Hello sir/madam I am suffering with bad sleep from few days a friend of mine suggested to use Cynon syrup can I use it or does it have any have side effects.
What is the accuracy of HIV p24 antigen test after 2 months of exposure is it accurate because I have some rashes on my stomach except that I don't have any symptoms so can you tell me how accurate is hiv p24 antigen test after 2 months of exposure do I need any further testing.
At a young age, it is fairly common to be afraid of math. The rational nature of numbers, multiplication tables, addition, subtraction and all that in between can admittedly be a tough thing to get on with at a tender age. But in most of the cases, this difficulty tends to improve as one attains maturity. This can be attributed to a growing familiarity with the subject and a subsequent change in the way of understanding certain things. But if your child suffers from a problem with understanding math even at a grown age, chances are he/she might be suffering from Dyscalculia- a special type of learning disorder that is characterized by a person’s inability to grasp the concepts of math or the very concept of numbers itself.
Dyscalculia generally occurs due to genetic factors. However, it is also possible to encounter this disorder if your child had suffered from significant brain injury in the past or have problems with remembering things. It is also possible to have this disorder, if your child is already suffering from Dyslexia ( a learning disorder which makes your child unable to read or understand written words).
The symptoms of Dyscalculia are as follows:
- Inability to recognize numbers and significant trouble while counting.
- Significant problems while performing basic additions, subtractions or divisions.
- Facing problems with how to use money or telling time.
- The problem with memorizing mathematical formulae or tables.
- Your child might be unable to discern exactly how to approach a math problem.
- Your child will be increasingly reluctant to go to a math class or feel tensed before math examinations.
- Inability to understand the basic functionality of numbers.
It is extremely important to remember that having this disorder does not necessarily mean your child has a bad academic record on the whole. Since this disorder can cause significant problems in the future for your child in terms of dealing with things in the real world, you should be extremely sensitive regarding its treatment.
The treatment of Dyscalculia might include:
- You should encourage your child more and more if they tend to get immensely frustrated with their math problems. If possible, try to help your child with his/ her homework.
- Strike a healthy relationship with your child. Make him realize that not being able to grasp the concept of numbers is not the end of the world. Explore his other skills. That might boost his lost confidence and might encourage him to approach math in a more efficient manner.
- You should try to make your child learn how to tell time or use money with little home exercises. If possible, try to make him learn the basic of math with daily activities like counting the number of flowers while walking down the streets.
- You must consult a specialist who will make your child learn numbers by following different modes other than writing. For example, the specialist might read a math problem to your child in order to make him understand the problem.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!