Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sapna SehgalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from back pain since one month. It become severe while turning right - left during sleeping and when releasing bed. Less pain during day.
Sir t sir I have always back pain please tel me what to do I am totally depressed I do not knw ki kya kru plss help me mai bhot pareshan ho gya hu can you pls help me.
Am suffering from mussel spasm & Stiffness in back. X ray also normal & USG also done normal. From 3 years onwards am suffering from back pain.
I am 35 years old & really tired with joints problem in my right knees. Tried 2 to 3 doctors. Ple suggest me any yoga exercise.
I have joint pain during night specially elbow and wrist. is it a rheumatoid or any calcium deficiency?
I have a fracture in my hand and operated by doctor and now pop in my hand what precautions I should take?
My mother is 52 years old. My mother have muscles pain (low intensity) in whole body which remains most of time, during housework. The pain goes when body muscles are pressed via hand. Also, have problem of long term stomach gas due to weak liver and intestine.
I have severe back ach since many months. All diagnosis depict the normal status but still suffering from pain.
I have pain in my thigh, if I put pressure on it, I have weakness, pain can't walk easily, it extends upto. Lower. Back pain a lot please suggest help also I have taken mri out.
If I do little hard work I get tire. My chest starts paining. Starts deep breathing. My blood pressure usual stays on high. On consultation of a local doctor I tested blood, kidney cholesterol etc test but it's came normal. Then. I tested kidney because I feel pain in lower back. Since 3 years now.
Back and neck pain are common problems for adults. The best way to deal with back, neck and other joint or muscle problems is to prevent them from happening in the first place! 70% of back problems are caused by activities of daily living. These can often be avoided by paying attention to your posture, lifting heavy items properly, exercising regularly and strengthening your core, and sleeping on your side or back, and on a good mattress.
I am having sciatica nerve pain. The pain is bearable. I had an xray which was fine and I am fed up of having muscle relaxers and pain killers prescribed by doctors. Please tell me also that it can be cured or it is long lasting?
1st I have to suffering with right neck pain in sleeping. After that my negligence I play shuttle & volley ball three days continuously. Its became major pain from right hand spin and light sensation at right hand wrist. I face this problem from 20 days. Please tell me solution and guidance.
I have had fatty lumps for years, about 20 I had one removed coz it started hurting most of them hurt, I also get very painful pain in my thigh bones, it never stops hurting, my drs have said they couldnt hurt but.
Hello doctor, I am 18 yrs old (male). I usually suspect myself that I am suffering from scoliosis, I have a little archly back, slightly curved from upper part. I feel little low about that on seeing myself in mirror. I want my back to be straight not a curvy one kindly help.
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.