Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SapnaYour feedback matters!
I'm not able to pass motion properly and if I pass its in kind of liquid sometime before I had it in black and stomach pain please help me.
My eyes is etching fro. Last 2 weeks a d want to do solution for my this eating eyes. If you have any solution then tell me I am waiting for this replay.
I am a male of 22 years old I have a serious love failure 4years back it affected me badly and now am not able to concentrate in any of my jobs I have joined indian army and I resigned within two years am not able to overcome my loneliness and am also not able to sleep in night I like to be alone from others tensions and stress affect me badly how can I overcome this situation and get a good sleep can you suggest any medicines.
I was ill before someday. Now I fine. But after that I am feeling weakness in my legs. Not painful. Only weakness.
My symptoms began a year ago I was not diagnosed with PMR until the end of July when the RA Doctor put me on a 15 mg daily dose of Predisone. Within a week I felt like a totally different person. I thought I had my life back. In Sept my blood work showed my inflammatory markers had dropped.
Sir im 26 married men I am do the masturbation last five yr but I am facing problem my semen not produce pregnancy problem sir please help me.
My body is paining for last couple of months and even the joints are paining alot. So what treatment should I take?
Hello sir/mam I'm 24years old boy I don't know suddenly my bone are getting pain mainly all my joint makes noise I feel always tired so please give ans, It may be calcium problem.
I am 18 old boy am feeling sever headache and pain on my back head . And some times I will lose my control. And also my version will going blind . What I want to please help me.
I am reading from last three months and while staying indoor I have got more than 5kg on weight please suggest me how I can reduce that.
I don't feel like talking to anyone except a single person and want to be alone most of the time. I also don't feel like doing anything productive and prefer sleeping every time. Suggest me a solution.
While cooking, one ingredient you cannot be without is oil. This is an essential ingredient in all types of cooking and no matter how little you put, a significant amount will still get into your body. Thus, it is of prime importance that you choose your cooking oil carefully. There are options, which are healthier than others and it is advisable to lean more on these options compared to the normal ones available in the market.
Considerations before choosing healthy cooking oils
It is important to not get into the marketing hype of various brands, which claim to be healthy cooking oils. Basic ingredients, no matter how refined, will still dictate how healthy the oil is. Some facts to consider are:
- You would want oils which are stable at high temperatures and don't oxidize easily. If oils oxidize easily, they form free radicals, which are harmful for your health.
- Unhealthy oils, even at lower temperatures will form polyunsaturated fats and thus, look for oils which have less of it.
Here are some healthy alternatives to the commonly found vegetable oils which are high in polyunsaturated fats.
- Olive oil: One of the staples and heroes of the Mediterranean diet, olive oil has long been the favorite of healthy cooking champions. It is good for the heart as it lowers LDL and encourages the growth of good cholesterol or HDL. It is also very low in polyunsaturated fats. You should try to go for extra virgin olive oil, although other variations are still better than normal vegetable oils.
- Palm oil: Also low in polyunsaturated fats, palm oil is rich in vitamin E and many other nutrients which make it a very healthy alternative to the normal vegetable oils you would usually buy from the market.
- Coconut oil: This variety of oil tends to have the least amount of polyunsaturated fats and is being touted as the healthiest alternative to normal cooking oils. Coconut oil contains a lot of lauric acid which helps to improve cholesterol levels within the body and is also know to have antibacterial properties.
- Avocado oil: Another healthy alternative, it may be a little difficult to find in the shelves as it is still uncommon. Again, this oil is also very low in unsaturated fats and is thus, similar to olive oil. You can use this oil for cooking or serve it cold as garnishing for dishes as well.
Indian market offers variety in oils and one can choose from sesame, ricebran, sunflower, safflower, canola , coconut and pure ghee too. Changing or rotating oils is healthy as it gives the body different essential fatty acids which it needs; for example we need a healthy blend of mono -unsaturates (50%) polyunsaturates ((30%) and saturated fatty acids(20%). However, you should consult your physician as to, which oil will be best for you.