Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh SabharwalYour feedback matters!
Me and my wife are trying for a baby for past 01 year. But are not getting positive results. Can you please reply as what could be the reasons.
I and my boyfriend didn't had sex. His hands were of precum and than he touched my vagina and didn't finger inside. For precautions I took unwanted 72 within 5 hours. Will this tablet cause me harm and will I get pregnant. Will my periods delay? And if delay than delay for how much days?
I am 17 years old. I started with my periods at the age of 12. But even after this much time there has not been much growth in my bust size. Why is the growth not proper? Will it grow or increase in size?
I have thyroid in tsh 6.03 and my weight is 94my periods also regular my age is 27 so it is possible to get pregnant to me some doctors said that need to loss my weight but I tried it not possible and my hight is 5.4 heavy weight womens also getting pregnant like 98, 99. Weight persons but y nt to me if it is possible to me get pregnant then how cn you give me advice plz.
Hi Please suggest list of fruits and vegetables which can be consumed by pregnant ladies and also list of those which cannot be consumed.
I am 30 years old female blessed with a 4 years old baby. I am suffering with irregular periods from past 2 years. I don't have thyroid problem, my consultant said that its due to hormonal imbalance. But I am not happy with my medication, as its not letting me to expect the second child, due to which I already lost 1 year.
My wife is loosing weight despite being normal & healthy. She is having balanced nutritional diet & hasn't suffered from any illness. Neither she is under any stress or depression. Her age is around 29 years & she is mother of two kids. What are the reasons/treatment for the same?
One’s pregnancy is a time when one must be extremely vigilant about a proper diet and good exercise regime that will benefit the child and mother in equal measure. A balanced diet during pregnancy and enough of it is essential for your child to develop and grow in a healthy manner. You need to up your daily intake by 300 to 350 calories per day. Women carrying twins require 500 calories extra each day. Despite the fact that nausea during the initial months of pregnancy can make this troublesome, try to eat a properly balanced diet and take prenatal vitamins.
Here is a guide to a healthy diet during pregnancy:
- Eat a variety of food items to get a good amount of the nutrients, which your body requires. 3 main meals and 3 small meals should be taken each day.
- Pick fruits and ingredients that are high in fiber like whole grain breads, oats, beans, pasta and rice. In case you take a fiber supplement, increase the dose you take, slowly. This can get rid of gas and cramping. It is just as essential to drink enough fluids when you increase your fiber consumption.
- Ensure you are getting enough vitamins and minerals daily. Your specialist can suggest an over-the-counter supplement or recommend a prenatal vitamin for you.
- Eat and drink no less than four servings of dairy items and calcium-rich food products a day to guarantee that you are getting at least 1,000 milligrams of calcium on a daily basis.
- Eat at least three servings of iron-rich foods such as spinach, beans, lean meat and breakfast cereals every day to ensure that you are getting 27 milligrams of iron each day.
- While you are pregnant, you will require 220 micrograms of iodine a day to guarantee for your child's brain and sensory system growth. Look for dairy items like milk, cheese, and yogurt. In addition, baked potatoes, cooked beans, limited portions of fish like cod, salmon, and shrimp can be very healthy.
- Consume at least one good source of vitamin C consistently. For instance, oranges, grapefruits, strawberries, papaya, broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, green peppers, tomatoes and mustard greens. Pregnant women require 80 to 85 milligrams of vitamin C a day.
- Every pregnant woman needs one milligram of folate each day to counteract neural tube defects like spina bifida. Folic acid is an essential choice when you are pregnant.
- Consume at least one source of vitamin A each day. Sources of vitamin A are carrots, pumpkins, sweet potatoes, spinach, water squash, turnip greens, beet greens, apricots, and melon.
I am married for 2.75 years and I am trying to have a baby. I got all my tests done and was detected pcod I took a course of 3months of normoz now my doctor has prescribed me Clomipure dydrogesterone and hucog 5000 will it help me conceive.
Hello doctor I am 26 married. Last month I had tubectomy and the bleeding lasted up to 5 days now this month the bleeding is so heavy please help me some.
I am 4 months pregnant and I can't even do simple works in home. Getting tired soon and always feeling sleepy. Is it good for me and my baby.
The coconut plant is an extremely versatile plant. No part of it goes waste. The whole fruit is used from its succulent flesh to its water everything is utilized. Coconut is in fact filled with various nutrients. It has many health benefits. The coconut is now seen as a superfood.
The reasons behind so many health benefits of coconut have been laid down here:
- Consuming any coconut product leads to a positive effect on weight management. It speeds up metabolism and provides instant energy. Unlike other energy sources, coconut has fewer calories than other fats. In fact, it is most likely to burn up than being stored in the body as fat.
- Coconut has good fats. It contains medium chain fatty acids. Long chain fatty acids are responsible for high cholesterol. But medium chain fatty acids are not. Instead, they help to lower the chances of atherosclerosis and other heart diseases. Also among the coconut's several different properties, it contains lauric acid. Lauric acid is found in human breast milk.
- Carbohydrates are of two types, digestible (soluble) and non-digestible (insoluble). Soluble carbohydrates do not leave the body and get stored as fats. Insoluble carbohydrates do the opposite. Coconuts contain insoluble carbohydrates. As the body cannot digest the fibre, it cannot retain any calories and does not affect blood sugar levels.
- Since coconuts contain insoluble fibres, they do not raise glucose levels. Coconuts, thus have low glycaemic index.
- Sweet cravings are lessened and insulin secretion is improved. Blood sugar has better utilization. Coconut lowers any growth in blood sugar, thus reducing cravings.
- Coconut oil is beneficial to fight tooth decay. It fights the bacteria and the mouth bugs that give rise to dental caries.
- Brain disorders like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's and strokes can be prevented.
- It has no trans-fat
- It is gluten free. Also, the flour made from dried, powdered coconut flesh can even be used in baking!
- It is hypoallergenic
- Boosts immune system
- Coconut contains fatty acids that have antimicrobial properties. They kill bacteria, yeasts, fungi and viruses that cause diseases.
- Protects body from free radicals that lead to premature aging
- It is also good for your hair and skin
I am 29 years old women. I have 3 years old girl baby at that time I don't have diabetic. Now I am planning for 2nd baby but now I have diabetic. So can I get 2nd baby without any problem. So please give good solution for this.
M eighteen I have periods on my marriage date so can I eat forwarding periods tablets nd if I how I use it. M not knwn abt this please help me out.
Her period has stopped around 53 days and We tested urine through prega news kit and result was negative, in this situation what should we do?
I have done liposuction with full abdominoplasty in 2011, which was reduced just by 2/3 kg. Started a problem of Urticaria after that along with scanty menses. I am 41, 4 feet 9 inch, 88 kg, whether obesity surgery will help me? Having borderline sugar no no.
Colds & influenza, headaches, arthritis, intestinal disorders, sciatica, rheumatism, high blood pressure, bronchial asthma & congestion, gynecological disorders, kidney disorders (including frequent/urgent urination, dispels colds and respiratory infections, relieves gastrointestinal symptoms such as stomachache, vomiting and diarrhea, liver disorders, gallbladder disorders, skin disorders, depression, fibromyalgia & chronic fatigue syndrome, anxiety & insomnia, post-injury trauma, cellulite, musculo-skeletal problems: pain, spasms, cramps, tightness, numbness, stiffness of the back and neck, chronic gastric pain, menopausal discomforts, infertility, thyroid diseases, activates the skin, clears stretch marks and wrinkles.