Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh PalhanYour feedback matters!
Use a cast iron pan for cooking whenever possible (while using tomato sauces and other acidic and moist foods. I read this somewhere and here I have a doubt, actually everybody says not to cook acidic foods like tomato etc. And moist like gravies of Indian curries (with acidic contact too) in an iron pan. So is this should not be obeyed during pregnancy, or does it have good effects during pregnancy, can you please help me understanding this. Thank you.
I was playing with my girlfriend, I ejaculated near tha vagina, she washed it immediately, we didn't have sex and she is still virgin. Please tell me is there any chance of getting pregnant?
My periods fall on 13-14 every month. This month we did intercourse on 6th of september we took no protection and also I was virgin. Now on my periods I am having heavy blood flow. What problem is this and is there chance of getting pregnant?
I am 19 years old, female. I am having serious pricking sensation all over the body for quite some months. Like sometime head, fingers,legs, hands, neck then the other moment is in lower abdomen. I seriously can't predict when and where the next moment it gonna pain or choke. I got lump on head and when I consulted a doctor about the head's lump. He said it to be cause of oil gland. Neurologist And now I got lump on my breast bone. I got the pricking and choking sensation in my heart and breast. I seriously don't know what I am going through. I have no idea which department should I see and consult a doctor. I will be very thankful if you gonna help me. Thanking you.
I wanna know by fingering vagina is their any chance of pregnancy and I touched my penis thn I done fingering but m not sure my finger is contact with sperm so please give suggest m stress and if any chance what to take please advise soon.
Sir , I want to know about pregnancy. If a boy put his penis into a girl's vagina and he just masturbate inside the vagina and he just pull out his penis before his sperm comes so is their any possibilities for a girl to get pregnant. ? Reply me.
I crossed 35 days of cycle. But today I. E. 36th day got bleeding. What could be the reason. Can you please suggest the best gynecologist in Chennai.
During pregnancy a woman’s body undergoes constant changes. The entire body tries to accommodate place for the growing uterus as hormones levels drastically fluctuate and ligaments stretched. Pelvic pain and the ensuing discomfort around this time is a common phenomenon experienced by most women.
Though the pain may be harmless, at times it may also lead to serious repercussions. Therefore the identification of the causes that lead to pelvic pain during pregnancy is crucial. Some of them are:
- Accommodation pain: In the initial stages of pregnancy, women may experience cramps which are akin to the pain that precedes menstruation. However, in the case of pregnant women, the pain leads to no bleeding, but in all probability, is caused due to the expansion of the uterus.
- Round ligament pain: Amidst the host of changes that the body goes through, the ligament that goes from the uterus to the groin also undergoes a change; it expands. This is responsible for the pain in the sides especially when women are walking or getting up from a chair.
- Baby’s weight: As the weight of the fetus begins to increase it exerts a pressure on the nerves that move from the vagina to the legs. This causes a dull pain in the pelvic region which increases considerably with walking and riding a car. This is most commonly felt by women who are in their third trimester.
- Urinary Tract Infection: According to reports, most women suffer from urinary tract infection or UTI during pregnancy. This results in uncontrolled, often times, bloody urination and a pain in the abdomen. This is a major cause of concern as, if untreated, it infects the kidneys which in turn increases the risk of an early labour.
- Miscarriage: In the first trimester, a pain in the abdomen may be an indication of a miscarriage. In such a situation, the pain is followed by bleeding and cramps.
- Early labour: During pregnancy, an intermittent pain in the pelvic area and a back ache can also be suggestive of an early labour. If the contractions continue for over two hours after taking the necessary precautions like urinating and taking rest, it may be a sign of an early labor.
Dear doctors, which dates are safe for sex without using any contraception when the dates of period is 13-15th per month? please clearly mention the dates and if there are any chance of pregnancy.
I'm having PCOD issue for which I'm consuming hormonal tablet - femilon for past six months as per doctors advise. Please help me to have normal flow without any tablets.
A mother’s milk is said to be the most nutritious food for a new born baby. It contains the perfect balance of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals needed for your baby and changes to keep up with your baby’s growing needs. However, the benefits of breastfeeding extend way beyond nutritional value. Breastfeeding is beneficial for both you and your baby. Ideally, a baby should be breastfed for at least the first six months.
Here are 5 major benefits of breastfeeding.
- Stronger immunity: Mother’s milk is rich in antibodies and a number of unique compounds that help the newborn child’s body fight bacterial and viral infections. No other form of baby food is as rich in these antibodies. Babies who have been breastfed have a lower risk of suffering from ailments such as ear infection, stomach upsets and respiratory problems. The first milk expressed by a woman’s breasts after giving birth is known as colostrums. This milk coats the baby’s digestive system and prevents the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Fewer allergies: Breast milk is easier to digest than formula or cow’s milk. This protects the gastrointestinal passages from inflammation and prevents undigested food from triggering allergic reactions. Being breastfed can also reduce the number of allergies a child may suffer from in their later years.
- Healthy body weight: Breastfeeding makes a child less likely to suffer from obesity in their later childhood and adult years. This is because breast milk contains less insulin and more hormones as compared to formula. This helps regulate fat absorption. On an average, babied fed on formula put on weight quickly and are more likely to overeat in their later years.
- Stronger bones: Breastfeeding is beneficial for both the child and the mother. When a woman is breastfeeding her child, her body’s ability to absorb calcium increases. This helps increase bone density, especially as pregnancy can make bones weak.
- Builds a strong mother-child bond: After 9 months of carrying a child to term, giving birth may lead to post partum depression and a mother may feel the connection between her and the child severed. Breastfeeding helps nurture this connection and provides emotional relief to both the mother and child. For the mother, this experience releases hormones that reduce stress and relax the body. For the baby, close physical contact is very important and this process provides the perfect opportunity to do so. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Look for the following signs:
1. A breast lump or thickening of breast.
2. Dimpling of the breast skin.
3. Change in the colour or texture of the breast skin.
4. Change in the appearance of nipple (inverted nipple)
5. Fluid or discharge of blood from the nipple.
6. Redness or pitting of breasts.
7. Change in the size and shape of breast.
I am 20 years female n had sex two times at an interval of 4-5 months Got urinary infection both the time What should I do? Is it normal as it was my first n the second time that I did it.
Our gynaecologist has suggested the test HSG to my wife. What is this test for? Where can we get the test done in Kolkata, or Patna?
Hi doctor, I got pregnant immediate after marriage and I abort that. Just bcoz of some family problem. Since 3 years we have plan for kid. Now we are planning but i am not conceiving. Kindly help.
How much it cost to consult a Dr. for mtp or for a surgical abortion. and is it safe to have mtp at the age of 18 due to a mistake happened.
From the beginning of the day let us start walking 4 kms everyday.
In present lifestyle we are not exposed to enough sunlight; no exercise and therefore, sexual imbalances occur.
1. Everybody is eligible to eat whatever they like when they brisk walk for at east 4 kms every day, walk in fresh air daily in garden or top of your building.
2. No exposure to sunlight -> no'D' vitamin. And due to the lack of 'D' vitamin, people get many diseases, so let us start getting some sunlight.
Above two tips keeps us fit and healthy, so take initiation be fit and be healthy in sixteen.