Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh KumarYour feedback matters!
Any medicine in market can help to grow my penis longer thicker and harder pls help me suggest me a right pill.
While having sex, my penis loose the grip. It's become hard when I start but within some time it totally becomes loose and I have to stop in between.
9 month running of my pregnancy. For few days I am suffering from cold & feel very weak. Does it harm my baby? What can I do. Suggest me.
I have exams And I am having head ache too So what can I do rather than taking pain killer to get rid of this.
I am 70 years male and I had my laparoscopic umbilical hernia repair on10th September, 2015. I still have pain. Also I have Back Pain from 15th September, 2015. Is it due to surgery failure or anesthesia complications?
I am suffering from stools issue from past 2 days. Whenever I eat something I had to go for loo. Stool description: watery every time.
She is having sexual desire but interest is not coming while having sex. How to increase that internal enjoyment that is zero now.
Sir, I had protected vaginal sex and unprotected receiving oral sex for 5 min with home prostitute .after my sex exposure 35 day I was taken two test ELFA (hiv 1.
My penis is only 5 inch long and not straight on election, this is slightly bent. How I increase its length and do it straight? Please tell me solution Dr. ?
I am 66 years old female. Problem of cold and dry or cough with phelgum. I can not eat cold and milk product. If I eat these product even ice cream or fruits like apple guava. With in hrs cough starts suggest some aurvedic medicine.
My daughter is suffering with Childhood asthma as per the doctor based on symptoms. She is on Inhaler budecort 100 MD and levolin MD for couple of weeks. We still see she sometimes gets in to excessive cough and breathing issues. What would be best possible ways I can provide her an allergy free environment?
I am manideep I am suffering from head ache please give solution not injections only in type tablets.
My brain back two side huge pain. What is that. It coming for some day days only. A sleep over the pain will gone. Is it migraine.
Female genital sores are painful eruptions that bear a red appearance which may cause severe itching and pain. These lumps and sores may be caused due to sexually transmitted diseases and other ailments like allergic reactions, dermatitis, and other irritants. These lesions are usually found in the vaginal area and may also be caused to a number of skin disorders which all affect this region. Let us find out how to treat this painful condition.
- Recognising the Sores and Lumps: Many of these cases go unreported because the patient may feel embarrassed or ashamed to come up with the problem. But one must recognise the symptoms and the appearance of such sores so that the doctor may take a look at the earliest signs of eruption, so as to avoid a flare up and increase in the severity of the condition. The symptoms include pain and itchiness in the area as well as burning and bleeding along with pain in the pelvic area and discomfort during sexual intercourse and urination.
- Causes: There are many reasons for these eruptions. Sexually transmitted diseases or STDs remain the top causes. Genital warts, genital herpes and chancroid which is a bacterial disease, can also cause this condition. Further, syphilis and molluscum contagiosum is a viral infection with pearl shaped nodules, which can also cause such eruptions and lumps in the genital area. Apart from STDs, other chronic conditions like inflammation of the vulva known as Vulvovaginitis, and contact dermatitis as well as atopic dermatitis, can cause this condition.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis will usually be done with a pelvic examination as well as urine culture to show the presence of bacteria. Also, other blood tests may be done to detect the presence of cysts. The patient's medical history will also be taken into account, for such cases.
- Treatment: The doctor will prescribe a host of medicines including antibiotics and anti-viral medicines along with corticosteroids and pain relievers to help in treating these sores. Also, anti-itching ointments and medicines will be prescribed to make the condition less painful. These sores may also have to be removed with a minor surgical procedure at the doctor's clinic, in case they are too bothersome or painful.
- Home Remedies: The best way to take care of these sores is by taking a sitz bath with warm water and wearing clothes that will not brush against the area, which can cause further abrasions and discomfort.
One can prevent this condition by practicing safe sex with one partner at a time. Using condoms is strongly recommended along with routine testing and check-ups. All sexual contact should be avoided until the condition is cured completely.