Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Santosh Dhar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh DharYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I'm 29 years old and I have a baby boy who's 2 years old before I conceived him I had a miscarriage 2 months before his pregnancy. Now again I had a miscarriage on 1st May 2018, now we have started planning this July onwards. Doctor has prescribed me sysfol active, b-long, duphaston 10 mg from 14th day till the day I don't get my period but from the day I started duphaston, I had severe symptoms nausea, vomiting but now after taking medicine for few days, I'm quite better. Symptoms are very less now, Is it normal to have less symptoms? What's the difference between pregnancy symptoms and duphaston symptoms? Which is better, having more symptoms or less symptoms? My period was on 26th June. Please revert and I have quite regular cycle of 26-28 days.
I am a 50 year old women going through menopause. My prolactin level is very high around 6000 but all my tests of the uterus biopsy, mammogram and MRI are normal. The doctor has said that my pituitary gland looks normal in size but he has referred me to a neurosurgeon. What is the reason for such high prolactin levels.
On March 15, we made sex relationship, and later took unwanted pills. but since then the period has not come. Today is about 2 months. Please help.
I had sex on 25 june .but I had a doubt that I am pregnant. My period are coming. Upt is normal but my stomach pain. And after four months means I had sex on june and now is october .but now from breast white is coming and stomach is itching a lot. I had ultrasound also done nothing is there .plz tell me Dr. why its happening. I am. Still worried that I am pregnant or not.
The science of homoeopathy
Homoeopathy, a two-hundred-year-old medicinal science, is a preferred field of many doctors across the globe, working efficiently on the principle of ‘like cures like.
A lot of us have had those sweet white pills to cure our medical conditions. These sago-like white pills are an excellent alternative to the bitter medicines, disliked by adults and children alike. These white pills are not just an effective alternative for other medicinal sciences but are one of the preferred sciences by many doctors. Homoeopathy, the real name for the science behind the sweet-pill medicines, has its way of treatment, much liked by many patients for it is easy to consume.
Homoeopathy is based on proofs and findings like any other medicinal science, and works on the principle of ‘similia similibus curentur' which means ‘let like cure the like' simply meaning that a particular substance that causes symptoms of a disease in a healthy person can cure the same disease affecting a sick person. Homoeopathic doctors cure diseases with this technique, but the technique is also used in conventional immunotherapies (related to immunity), allergy treatments, and different vaccinations in other medicinal sciences. The principle of ‘let like cure the like' has not only cured and prevented diseases but has effectively promoted good health of people for many decades. Homoeopathy enhances the overall normal healing of a person and optimises self-regulatory processes within the body.
A 200-year-old, recent medicinal science
Unlike ayurveda, homoeopathy is not an ancient medicinal science. It is a science that has rapidly developed in the past 200 years. Dr. Samuel hahnemann founded this branch of medicine in 1796. Homoeopathy was introduced in india two centuries ago, and today, it is offered by 235 hospitals and 8, 117 dispensaries run by the state government and municipal bodies. According to a world health organisation (who) report, it is the second most extensive system of medicine practised in the world with over 500 million users. It is practised in the us, the uk, germany, and india. It is included in the national health services in some of the nations.
What do these white pills contain?
Homoeopathic medicines are made from a large number of natural resources, of which, 60% are extracted from different plants. For example, calendula (a mediterranean plant; includes marigold) is made up of fresh leaves and flowers of marigold. Homoeopathic medicines also contain tiny amounts of minerals, calcium, iron, gold and silver, to name a few. The method of drug preparation in homoeopathy is called as ‘dynamisation' or ‘potentisation.
This method of drug preparation uses small little quantities of the drug substance diluted with alcohol, and mixed well with potent strokes, also called ‘successions, by vigorously shaking the solution. The portion to which the solution can be diluted or succussed is known as the potency or the power of a particular medicine. These medicines are made from minuscule, nanoparticle-size substances from the plant, mineral, and animal sources.
These liquid medicine solutions are mixed in the sugar pills for comfortable carriage, dosage, and consumption of the patients.
As I end this blog, there are going to be many questions regarding this medicinal science, but the fact remains that homoeopathy has given permanent cures to several illnesses. So read the next blog to know more about homoeopathy and its powers to cure a range of diseases and disorders.
Sir, sex karne ke safe day's kis date ko hote h because female pregnant na ho but female ke period ke safe days kaunsa se hote h ?
Hello Doctor, I am 28 years old & unmarried. From last 4 to 5 days, I am observing drops of blood bleeding normally while sitting, standing etc. Even I can observe in my urine. I can say max 8 to 10 small drops in a day. From last 2 days I have observed 1 small clot of blood while walking/sitting/standing. No itching, no stomach pain nothing Im feeling normal but little stressed with this. Anything I need to worry here. Pls suggest me the home remedies & to which doctor I need to consult for this.
While you cannot cure breast diseases, family history and maturing, but there are some hazards or risks that you can control. Keeping in mind the fact that there is no certain approach to forestall breast cancer, there are things you can do that may bring down the hazard. Here are five approaches to ensure your breast's well-being:
- Watch your weight: Being overweight or hefty expands breast cancer chances. This is particularly true after menopause and for women who have put on weight as grown-ups. After menopause, the vast majority of your estrogen originates from fat tissue. Having more fat tissue can heighten your chances of getting breast cancer by raising the estrogen levels. Additionally, women who are overweight have a tendency to have more elevated amounts of insulin, than other hormones. Higher insulin levels have been associated with a few tumors, including breast cancer.
- Exercise routinely: Many reviews have found that exercise is the sign of having a healthy breast. Studies show that one to two hours of energetic walking each week, lessened a woman’s cancer risk by eighteen percent. Walking ten hours seven days decreased the hazard all the more.
- Constrain liquor: Women who have two to five mixed beverages every day have a higher danger of breast cancer than women who have just one drink a day or none . As much as three to six glasses of wine seven days have been found to somewhat increase breast cancer chances. It is not clear how or why liquor raises the hazard. In any case, constraining liquor is particularly essential for women who have other hazard variables for breast cancer, like, breast cancer running in their families.
- Restrain time spent sitting: Research has shown that sitting time, regardless of how much exercise you get when you are not sitting, increases the probability of growing cancer, particularly for women. Women who sit six hours or more a day outside of work have a ten percent more serious risk for breast cancer compared to the ladies who sit under three hours a day, and an increased hazard for other cancer types as well.
- Stay away from or confine hormone substitution treatment: Hormone Replacement Treatment (HRT) was utilized frequently in the past to control night sweats, hot flashes, and other troublesome manifestations of menopause. In any case, specialists now realize that postmenopausal ladies who take a blend of estrogen and progestin might probably create breast tumors or cancer. Breast cancer disease seems to come back within five years in the wake of ceasing the blend of hormones. Therefore, get a breast cancer test even if you feel a small lump. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.