Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in new delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sant Lal VermaYour feedback matters!
Sir/mam I have black heads on my nose can you please suggest medication for removal of black heads and get a normal skin on my nose.
As the mood and the weather goes, the only things we want to eat during the monsoons are hot and crunchy. However, immunity is at its lowest for all of us during this season, hence it is important that we also include in our diet, foods that are good for our health. Few fruits that are must haves during monsoons are:
1) Peaches - Peaches have vitamin c, which helps boost immunity and protects the skin against the humid weather. It also helps in weight loss.
2) Jamun - A monsoon fruit, jamun is not only low in calorie but is also full of iron, potassium, vitamins and folate, all of which are beneficial for the health, especially in this season.
3) Litchis - Rich in vitamin c, litchis help boost the body's resistance as well as immunity. Packed with anti-oxidants, litchis also assist weight loss.
4) Plums - Monsoon is that time for the year when almost everyone is seen to be falling sick. Plums help boost the body's immunity and protect it from seasonal diseases like cold and flu.
5) Cherries - Cherries help fight infections and the anti-oxidants present help soothe and relax the brain.
6) Pomegranates - This fruit is ideal for monsoons as its full of nutrients which assist in building and improving the immunity.
7) Apples - Apples are an all season fruits and should never be excluded from one's diet. As the saying goes'an apple a day keeps the doctor away, a few slices of an apples are good to keep you away from seasonal illnesses.
8) Bananas - Rich in minerals and vitamins, bananas help ease the process of digestion.
9) Pears - Our bodies need a lot of vitamins to fight infections which we might catch during the monsoons. Pears help us with this.
10) Papayas - Rich in vitamin c, papayas help improve the immunity and fight against illnesses. Having high fiber content, they also assist in proper digestion.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Sir I am 32 Year old meine khuch bhi kaho but meri body ko lagta nahi hai mera weight bhi bhaut kam hai 58 kg.
I have sore throat from one month. It started with cold but cold cure in one week. I have sore throat but no cough no cold no runny nose. What should I do?
Hello sir mere skin colour dark hai. Mujhe skin fair Karna hai. Mai supreme glutha white 1500000 mg capsule Lena chahta hu. Kya ye sahi hai fair skin ke liye. Please tell me and give me any solution. Please.
I am male aged 22. I am working out in gym for almost 1hour a day in the morning. Is it good to have a shower with warm water or cold water? What diet is to be maintained?
I have lots of hair fall and I have dandruff problem too dnt know what to do. Can you help me please.
After doing gym or any hard work it's difficult to have better erection and sex but you people say it improves testosterone? Please reply back.
I am in relationship with a girl and now we do have sex 10 times in a weak. Since last two years it is like 420/365 sex ratio. Now i'm worried as I feel that I might lose potency and capacity is also reduces. i'm in very stress. Please suggest. What to do?
I am type A Diabetic from last 17 Years taking insulin 3 times a day I am eating normal foods generally but digestive power is so week so could u suggest how to improve digestion ?
Hello, I have acne problem. I have done piling treatment for so many times regular for 3 years approximately. But as I stop taking piling treatment acne stats to appear. Please guide.
I started masturbation age of 13. It take good time but when I 14 ½.i stopped masturbation. Because my friends say its harmful .but I start again 15 then premature started and I ejaculate within 5 sec. Then night fall started. Every second day. Then I stated see many ayurveda sexologist. They gave me silver, orange tablet. At age of 19 I take consultation hormone specialist .but its temporary. I masturbate 2 or 3 week .i don't drink alcohol or smoke, I have little stress .not that breaking point. And help me what I do.
My wife, age 36 having melasma issue on her checks and small black dots on her nose at both sides. By this problem her nose and upper part of checks underneath of eyes looks black than rest of her face. Pls advice what she should use to get rid of it.
I have very dry skin. I get severe itching in whole body for sometime whenever the body heats up during a physical activity in winters. It vanishes after sometime.
Hello, My father is detected with high level of TLC again this time which is more than 1 lac. This happened to him for the second time a few months back he was detected with 22000 TCL and he got under all the treatments and check up including leukemia check up also but that time every report was normal and Doctor said that was due to eosinophilia. I want to know what can be the reason for repetition of this and can there still be the chances of leukemia even once report was normal?
PCOS or polycystic ovary syndrome is an endocrine disorder in women, in which the female hormones, progesterone and estrogen, are imbalanced. This imbalance leads to the formation of cysts (benign masses) in the ovaries. PCOS tends to affect your heart functions, fertility, menstrual cycle and appearance.
There are certain symptoms, which can be indicative of PCOS; these symptoms tend to begin as a woman's menstrual cycle starts. In certain cases, however, PCOS may also affect a woman in her mid age. PCOS can also cause excessive hair growth in unwanted places like above the upper lip,chin,arms and chest like a male.
The symptoms are:
- Increase in the production of male hormone, leads to development of male characteristics
- The size of the breasts may reduce
- The tone and the texture of the voice may change and become similar to a man's voice
- Hair may start to fall
- You may suffer from acne and pimple breakouts on your face
- It can lead to sudden weight gain
- It may affect a woman's fertility
- It may lead to pain in the pelvis
Causes: The causes of PCOS are not well known, however, the likely causes are genetics and hormonal complications. If someone in the family has PCOS, then the risk of being affected by PCOS rises significantly. The other likely cause is the overproduction of the male hormone androgen in the female body. Although androgen is a male hormone, the female body also produces it in trace amounts. However, in some cases, when it is overproduced, it might impair the ovulation process.
Diagnosis and Treatment: Once the condition is diagnosed, there are certain treatments, which are recommended for the patient. The condition in itself does not have a cure, but the symptoms can only be controlled. Medications to control the androgen levels in the female body may be administered if you have androgen hormone complication. A balanced diet and an exercise regimen can be chalked out to control body weight and regulate blood sugar levels. If PCOS leads to ovulation problems, then medications to facilitate ovulation may be advised. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.