Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjucta GhoshYour feedback matters!
I didn't get satisfactory reply to my earlier question of doing walking exercise after my Nasal block polyps FESS surgery. An ENT specialist may please answer my query.
I am 16 year old male with height of 5' 9" and weight of 62 Kgs. At present I'm suffering from "tonsil" infection for which swallowing is painful and "tonsil" is bit enlarged it seems (not very sure, as in the normal condition never feel its original size). I'm studying in class XII and don't like to loose my academic sessions. Please suggest useful remedy/medicine for speedy recovery apart from hot water gargling.
I am addicted from tobacco now in 15-20 days I have pain in throat and have pain like ulcers and I have pain when I eat food please give any medicine and help me I am worried about my life.
Hello doctor i'm suffering from nasal polyps in 2013 in ct showed small polyps mucus problem. So doctor I want to ask what diet should I follow and avoid? any treatment.
Hello dr, My ears are paining due to executive use of headphone. I am using using head phone for 10 hours. What should I do.
How To Take Care Of Your Ears?
1) Avoid unnecessary and excessive use of earbuds.
2) Avoid staying too close to a loudspeaker for a longer duration
3) Do not insert sharp or pointed objects in ear for cleaning.
4) Use earplugs while swimming.
5) Listening to music on a headphone at a high volume for a long time can cause deafness.
6) Avoid using otc medication like drops or tablets for ear problems. Always consult a doctor.
7) If you experience sudden hearing loss, take your doctor's appointment as soon as possible.