Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjucta Ghosh
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjucta GhoshYour feedback matters!
I have tonsil inflammation from morning with fever, difficulty swallowing, malaise. What do I do? Please reply.
Doctor I am writing in hindi as well as in hindi. I am having problem with my right ear, I am not able to listen from right side. I went to sant permanent hospital so they told that aapke kaan ka parda sooj gaya hai because of cold. I totally agree because meko cold and cough tha. And now after taking medicines for 5 days my cold and cough are gone but the main problem of my ear is like worse than it was. I can listen from right ear but very low voice. There is no wax I am sure and the doctor also said. Can you prescribe something to do at home to get relief please.
I am suffering from fever from last 1 week my head is hot at the night and in my throat there is a pain on breathing. What I do for relieve from pain and fever?
I am 39 years old from chennai. A week ago seems had some throat infection. Was having little pain when swallowing food and was also coughing. Had around 100 degree fever for 2 days so took dolo 650 one tablet for 2 days. Now no fever for last 2 days and throat pain also not there. But little coughing and body ache and still feel some irritation in throat. Seems some allergy. please suggest.
I am 30 yrs old male, running nose even in summer, my nose gets blocked with plum. Tell me the remedy for it please dr.
Hi. I am 28 yr old female unmarried. Currently I m facing a sinus problem since 7yrs to large extent with symptoms of headache, nossy watery flow, coldache. And to get immediate response I m very much addicted nd very much rely to allopatheic tablets like cetrizine use to great extent. Please proper suggest me with better homeopathic medicinal treatment in order to get ride off from the heavy use of cetrizine tablets.
Hi I have facing couple of different symptoms elaborate below. Can any 1 suggest me how to cure & what exact this. 1. Feeling always sleepy even took my 8 hrs complete sleep : fatigue 2. Joints pain 3. Stomach always feeling like full but I can eat & hungry 4. Dizziness Eye's can't read much more time.Please tell.
A nasal polyp is a growth within the nasal cavity, which may cause problems with your health. Smaller polyps don't tend to create any problem, but larger ones can cause breathing difficulty, sneezing problems, losing the sense of smell and a dampening of taste as well. Conventional medicine usually prescribes surgery, but homeopathy has effective cures to reduce the polyp and lessen the symptoms over time.
Cures for nasal polyps in Homeopathy:
1. Phosphorus: This medication is especially effective if you have nasal polyps that bleed. This is effective with people who have a tall and slender build and tend to develop a thirst for cold water as the polyp grows within them. The polyps may bleed regularly and also block the nostrils in such a way that they get a circular motion when breathing.
2. Lemna Minor: This medicine is very effective when there is an intense level of nasal blockage and you are experiencing anosmia or a loss of the sense of smell. These kind of nasal polyps tend to worsen during the wet season and can even cause a thick white discharge from the nose which has a foul smell.
3. Calcarea Carbonica: Useful in the cases of people who are overweight, some homeopathic doctors tend to prescribe this medication in cases where a person may be quickly affected by seasonal changes, such as hot to cold or cold to hot weather. Other symptoms where this medication is applicable are:
- Frequent sneezing
- Profuse sweating during the night
- Sore nose
- Small amounts of white discharge
- Nostrils are mostly dry
4. Conium Maculatum: This medication is very effective if you have a dry nose, which seems to get sudden discharges irregularly. Instead of a loss of smell, you may develop a more acute sense of smell. If the patient is suffering from frequent sneezes and complains of nasal blocks in the morning, conium can be an effective remedy
5. Sanguinaria Canadensis: This medicine is know be a great remedy primarily for polyps, which are right sided or occur within the right nostril of the nose. Some of the symptoms where Sanguinaria Canadensis is very effective are:
- Profuse amounts of nasal discharge
- Frequent sneezing
- Swollen nasal membrane
- Right sided headache along with right sided blockage of nostrils