Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjucta G AroraYour feedback matters!
When I wake up in the morning I use to have pain on my back head and heavy vertigo (chakkar aana) and it last upto 3-4 hours and sometimes after smoking I get black out feel like lie down somewhere and chest pain too.
Hi Sir I am 25 years old male I was feeling easily tired and dizziness and numbness in my feet, I went for medical examination the reports revealed I was suffering with thyroid Total T3= 1.68 total t4= 7.50 Tsh=6.09 I was suggest to take thyrox 25 mg I ha ve taken the medicine since last two month and after test my tsh was 27.05 I was suggested to take thyronorm 75 still after a month I don't see any improvement my depression levels are becoming worse getting easily angry feeling tired and drowsy kindly help me. Dr. are my tsh levels getting worse are better after medication.
I have a throat infection . I want to know the precautions with which water I should do bath? What should I eat etc.
Mr mother, 66, had a gallstone operation last month and now she has got infection in urine [after the urine culture report confirmed] as she has urge to pass urine four-five time at night time. What medicine do you suggest. Antibiotics doesn't suit her. She get loss appetite and dizziness taking antibiotics tablets.
Number of patients presenting with the painful ear infection, swimmer's ear, rises with the summer heat. More people goes
To the pools and the waterways. Unlike an infection of the middle ear, swimmer's ear happens when bacteria grow in the ear canal.
When water gets in here, it gets stuck around wax or just irritates the ear canal. The ear canal swells and that's when you start to get some small cracks in the tissue that serve as a harbor for infection, which is what leads to outer ear infections. Swimmer's ear can start
Out with mild symptoms, but quickly escalate to pain, itching, redness & drainage. Usually if the drainage persists for more tha
A day or the child complains for more than a day or you start to see some swelling of the ear canal itself, consult a ent specialist.
Avoid over-the-counter ear drops. Preventing swimmer's ear starts with keeping the outer ear dry. A half and half solution of one part vinegar/one part rubbing alcohol can be put into the ear, to help dry it out. You can also use a hairdryer on the low setting, about 12 inches from the ear. The hallmark sign of swimmer's ear in children, regardless of whether or not they have ear tubes, is tenderness when moving the ear. If you are diabetic or immunocompromised, it is important that you see a doctor for ear infections. There is a life-threatening complication that can arise if left untreated
Https://plus. Google. Com/110701442420164474174/about? gl=in&hl=en
I was cleaning my ear at that time dirt got stuck on ear drum after that not able to hear properly also it's paining please suggest. To cure.
Mere ear ke upar kabhi kabhi bhahut pain hota hai. mere teeth me problem hai. kya ye pain iss wajah se hota hai ya koi aur reason hai. Please advise me medicine for relief pain.
Ear aches are a very painful condition, which tends to affect mostly children. However, adults can be affected by ear aches as well, which can disrupt their routines and be quite painful. Let's have a look at some of the aspects of ear aches in adults.
Causes of ar aches in adults
There are many causes for ear aches in adults and it may vary from one person to another. However some general causes of ear aches in adults are listed below:
- Infections within the body: If you have a throat infection or cold, it could trigger an ear ache as a side effect. Treating the underlying problems will, thus reduce the ear ache or it will go on its own when the symptoms of the cold subside.
- Ear canal injury: Adults are most often guilty of putting in sharp objects to clean their ear canal, which may result in an injury and also lead to infections. These injuries can also be infected and cause fluid discharge and ear aches.
- Blockages caused by the regular use of ear buds: Using ear buds or other sharp objects to clean the ear will only result in pushing the ear wax further into the ear. This will result in blockages of the ear canal and cause ear aches.
- Dental problems: Certain dental problems, such as wisdom tooth growth can result in problems. Even gum disorders have been known to create ear aches in adults.
- Jaw pain and facial pain: Jaw pain and even facial nerve pain has been known to affect ears and cause aches as well.
Symptoms that may accompany ear aches
Depending on what the causes of the ear aches are, the symptoms may vary. Still, let's have a look at some of the known common symptoms of ear aches in adults:
- Irritability and lack of focus: Ear aches may initially manifest as a headache and make the person irritable.
- Poor sleep: Fluids may build up within the body and thus cause issues while sleeping as the fluids may shift from one area to another.
- Ear drainage: If in case fluids build up, they may drain from your ear, which could vary anywhere within yellow to dark brown colour. This may even indicate that your eardrum is ruptured.
- Hearing problems: Fluid buildup or other underlying causes may also cause hearing difficulties.
- Fever: Sometimes, fever may run as high as 104 degree C due the very infections, which may be causing the ear ache.
Whatever may be the cause, if you have ear aches for sustained periods without underlying reasons, you should visit your doctor immediately to get it checked out, so that appropriate treatment can start quickly.