Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanju GambhirYour feedback matters!
I do not have a speech therapist in my locality. I stammer very badly, I cannot communicate normally with people. I even cannot say my name. Can anyone tell me home remedies to cure stammering?
I have huge memory problems. I can't remember things which I have done yesterday and whenever I tried to recall things. My head starts paining and I can't even concentrate on the present. It would be very nice if you could help me solve my memory problems.
Which fruit drink controls body pains and improves blood count and its circulation to reduce fatigue.
I lost somebody very close to me and since then I am feeling so depressed and want to keeping myself. Please help me.
I am 19 years old male I am not able to remember any thing for a long time related to my study what should I do?
Hi I am a student of engineering college. I am 19 years old. When I read I am not able to concentrate on study. please suggest me so that I may concentrate on study and I may study well plzz.
I am 21, year old boy I always feel sleepy I do not concentrate on my studies. I tired very easily so what can I do and do not.
I am very depressed about my loneliness. My friends left alone. And that disturbs me a lot. I now leave alone in 4 sharing pg.
I have 5-6 chicken pox holes from last two years on my forehead, nose and cheeks, in short my face. I feel very depressed because of them. I have tried hexilak gel as suggested by my dermatologist, visit many of them. But these scars are not gone yet. One of my friend suggested me to try" mederma" Will it be effective? And if not please suggest some other stuff. And I am currently applying coconut oil on these scars but not seeing any improvement. Please help! Thank you!
I am a patient of Depression and Anxiety. I want to know that after completing psychiatric course of medication. Are there some homeopathic or ayurvedic medication which can be taken to prevent early recurrence of Depression in future.
Plz doctor help me out I am having some problem in my studies my mind is not working good so help me out from it as soon as possible.
Respected, I am 16 year old. I am aspirant of iit. While studying after 15 to 20 minutes I got some pain in my head and after doing study I feel some vibration type in my head, and also suggest me how to increase my IQ,
I have a problem i. E I can't concentrate learn fastly is tab lycobion softgel capsules its medics or pz advise me the medicine.
Some days before me and my girl friend breakup our affair. We engaged in a unprotected anal sex last year. Because of that I can't forget that girl. Every morning my heart beats where high because when the time of her bus arrives in my bus stop but I sit in my home and cry alone. I can't forget her because of the past sexual incident. But she is now very angry on me and already started a relationship with a boy. Please anyone say a solution to forget her. I want a full forget from her memories. Or please suggest any medicines for my depress. I can't study or I can't live with happy now. Please help me.
Relationships are either delicate or strong, depending upon the bonding you share with your partner. The bonding depends on various factors. Some of the most essential ones being emotional attachment, friendliness, sense of ease, mental compatibility and a feeling of sustained emotional support from the relationship. This is applicable to all relationships; be it a relationship with your spouse, a parental relation with your children, a relationship with your friends, relatives, etc.
However, it is a common factor that every relationship requires a definite level of friendship, understanding and trust to sustain. However, sometimes you may find eventual signs of distance or detachment, which could be signals of potential violence in the relationship.
- Sense of complete possession: This is a vital factor that intricately works behind initiating violence in relationships. Possessiveness is a form of extreme emotional condition. A sense of possessiveness lies in every relation. However, over possessiveness leads you to restrict your loved one to share his love with anyone else. It can even be severe when you may even dislike your loved one talking to anyone else. Therefore, it may lead to eventual abuse or violence in the relationship.
- Distrust: Trust and belief are essential elements in any relation. If you tend to lose trust on someone, you can hardly be normal in the relationship. Disbelief results in doubt and continued doubt and resistance lead you to react violently. If you constantly disbelief a person, you are ought to react out of your general personality sometime.
- Abuse: Use of abusive language may be a strong indication of emerging distance in a relation. A person indulges in using abusive language out of anger and frustration, both of which could be major signals of potential violence in the near future. Both abusive language and physical violence are considered as forms of violence. Therefore, initial signs of abuses should be considered immediately.
- Dominance: In every relationship where two persons are involved, you will usually find any one of them to be dominant. However, that is acceptable until the dominance is within a certain limit. However, if it crosses the limits of patience and acceptability, it may sometimes result in violence.
- Short temper Attitude: If any one of the involved persons in the relationship is short tempered, it will definitely be a lead reason of miscommunication or insufficient communication. Short tempered individuals are mostly characterised with low patience. If you do not have patience, you can never offer understanding. And above that, short-tempered attitude can be an additional disadvantage. These types of individuals fail to control their anxiety and can often be violent in relationships. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.