Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjivni Khanna
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjivni KhannaYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old Girl and From last 15 days my mensuration cycle going on and I dun know how will it stop? please help me.
My marriage completed 6 yrs. Still no baby. My folica tube is block. In 2012 dn laposcropy but no result then done 2013 - 5 IUE. Then 2014 normally natural procedure dn by other Dr. Then take gap frm 07/2016 to 01/2017 then dn IVF in 05/2017 but IVF was failed. Nw we cnt do the another ivf for financial issue. So pls suggest me.
Hello sir, We both are the minor, my wife is at 19th week pregnant, doctor says my child has water accumulate in whole body. Is this alfa thalasemia?? We in tremendous mental pressure please help.
I clearly explain a boy ejaculates in water bucket after 10 mins it was used by a girl for vaginal was any pregnancy risk?
Abdominal Pain after sex. Had Unprotected sex 1 week ago. No sign of bleeding or any change in body yet. Am I pregnant.
I am pregnant around 4 week or 5 week. I don't want this child. Kal maine unwanted abortion kit use kia. Jisme 1st mifepristone tablet kl 12 baje khayi aur karib aadhe ghante bad 2 tab mifristonr ka 2 tanblet vagina me dala jitna andr dal skte the. Uske bad bht pain hua. Saam ko kch muscle type nikla. Par beeding nahi hui. Aur fir 24 ghante bad aj dophr 12 bje baki 2 mifepristone tablt garam pani ke sath kha lia. Aur ab 14 ghnte ho gye pr abhi tak bilkul bleeding nahi hui. Please kuch suggest kijie. Agr mere dawa khane ka method galat tha to shi method aur sahi suggestion de dijie please.
How to get hair growth She is having diabetic , thyroid and Pcod Very huge hair fall What should do or take to increase hair.
My gf had unprotected sex with me on 7th day of her period. She took ipill within 12 hrs. Her LMP was on 3rd Feb 2018. She even didn't got her withdrawal bleeding. Now it has been 9 days passed she has yet not got her periods. She has taken two urine pregnancy test but both are negative. Will she get her periods or something else is there.
The monsoons cool the air down but also provides an ideal breeding ground for mosquitoes. A mosquito bite is universally abhorred. A sting that turns into dengue is even more disliked. Dengue is a mosquito borne disease that causes high fever, rashes and pain in joints and muscles. Since there is no vaccine that can completely eradicate dengue, it becomes important to take preventive measures to reduce mosquitoes and keep the disease at bay.
Here are a few tips that can reduce your risk of being bitten by mosquitoes:
- Do not allow water to accumulate: Mosquitoes breed in standing water. To prevent this do not allow rainwater to collect in pots or stagnate in your garden. Ensure that your water tanks are kept covered always. Keep buckets turned over when not in use. Coolers are generally ineffective in the monsoons so empty them out and keep the trays dry. It is also a good idea to empty and dry swimming pools and ornamental fountains during the monsoons.
- Use mosquito repellant: Dengue mosquitoes typically bite a person during the day. Hence, make it a habit to put on a mosquito repellant along with your sunscreen every time you step out. Mosquito repellants should be used on all the exposed areas of your skin including your ears. Using a mosquito net around your bed at night is the best way to ensure safety against mosquitoes. You could also attach mosquito repellant patches on your infant's clothes.
- Do not allow mosquitoes indoors: Install mesh shutters on your doors and windows. This will allow air in but will keep mosquitoes out. Take a close look at your doors and windows for holes through which mosquitoes could come in. Also look at their joints and edges to ensure that there are no gaps. Burning camphor and lavender or tea tree aromatics can also help keep mosquitoes away.
- Grow mosquito repellant plants: Citronella and tulsi are two plants that are well known for their mosquito repelling properties. Grow these plants near your window and the entrance of your house to naturally repel mosquitoes.
- Avoid outdoor activities at dawn and dusk: Sunrise and sunset are when mosquitoes are most active. Hence avoid being outdoors at this time. If you must be out, wear protective clothes that minimize the amount of skin exposed. Wearing light colours instead of dark colours can also help as mosquitoes are attracted to dark colours.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!