Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjit SinghYour feedback matters!
I'm a male of twenty two years old and I have a tooth ache. I brush my teeth daily but at no regular intervals. It seldom pains me and no bad smell or any other issue cannot be traced. I will be happy if you can tell me why I'm facing such a problem and how to get rid of it. The previous time when I faced such a problem I visited a doctor and he advised me to change my tooth paste bud it seems of no helpful. Awaiting your reply, thank you.
Sir my mouth has foul smell coming from it. I have tried many toothpaste and therapy but nothing happened.
I am a 37 years old male and I smoker. Since from the last few days i am feeling pain in my teeth in the lower jaw. Just yesterday I noticed a white thin line inside my mouth. I am worried now as I feel that it could be mouth ulcer or mouth cancer. Kindly, help me to figure it out.
Sir their is problem in my digestion system after taking meal bad breath come from my mouth I had consults from dental Dr. But report is ok some time gastric problem occur. I consult a Dr. He advice me to take ciplox tz when I take it regular my bad breath problem solved but when I stop to take medicine it start again. Please sir suggest some advice to over come of this problem.
Hi, I am 26 years old (Female). I have tooth front in my upper palette. How can I straighten my teeth without using braces and by using home remedies? Please suggest better ways and how many days wil it take for correcting it.
I had pyuria in my teeth because of which my two teeth are waving and having gap between two teeth about 3 mm what should I do to fill the gap with home made remedies? Please tell.
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine.