Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjida YasminYour feedback matters!
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the law of similars or'like cures like. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
1. It is an individualized treatment: a homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
2. There are no side effects: homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
3. Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
4. The remedies are non-invasive: no homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
5. Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems.
My Dr. said to me I have PCOD problem and I have regular period. My periods cycle is 32-34 days. I am trying for pregnancy and my Dr. opinion is at try for 6 months after that she will give me any treatment. PCOD is serious deduction? I am confused what should I do.
Pregnancy brings with it a whole lot of body system changes and oral health is no exception. Some simple careful planning, however, can help avoid a lot of oral health complications associated with pregnancy. The hormonal changes during pregnancy have a direct effect on the oral health and has higher incidence of decay, pregnancy gingivitis, and pregnancy tumors. Additionally, morning sickness affects the regular oral care, leading to more plaque and decay.
Before pregnancy: If you are planning to get pregnant, then a dental visit can help you get a thorough check-up ahead of the pregnancy. A routine cleaning and check for cavities should be sufficient to avoid any urgent treatment need during the period of pregnancy.
During pregnancy: If you were not able to do your pre-pregnancy dental visit, inform the dentists about pregnancy as early as possible. All elective procedures can be done after the delivery. Only really essential treatment that cannot wait until the delivery should be undertaken during pregnancy, most safe if done during the 4th to 6th months.
Listed below are some points to consider as far as oral/dental health is considered during pregnancy:
- Scaling and polishing can be done as usual
- Inform the dentist about all the medications that you are advised by your gynecologist
- Periodic check-up once in 3 months to reduce severity of gum disease and decay
- Good oral hygiene measures including brushing, flossing, and rinsing
- Try a bland toothpaste if morning sickness is very severe
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet. Tooth formation happens in the third month and requires diet rich in calcium and minerals
- Avoid sweet snacks which can lead to greater plaque formation
The hormone changes combined with oral infection (could be gum disease or tooth decay) can lead to severe effects on the developing baby. It is extremely important to avoid dental infections, as these may necessitate antibiotics, require x-rays and even require treatment like root canal and/or extraction, all of which are best avoided until after the baby is delivered. It is considered safe for dental procedures to be done during the 4th to 6th month. Though now there are safer measures to do x-rays and dental procedures, they are best avoided, unless in case of emergency. This emergency situation can be avoided by better planning and some minimal care. Severe gum disease could also lead to premature or low birth weight of the baby. So plaque buildup should be avoided which leads to both decay and gum disease.
After delivery: After the delivery of the baby, please visit your dentist to ensure that there is no emergent dental condition requiring attention. Resume your regular dental care after delivery.
I 37 year old trying for second pregnancy I have done ivf 2 times but it last only for 1 month what may be reason.
Hello Doctor, I had 2 abortion in 1 year and my second abortion was very complex. I am worried if these abortion can impact my future pregnancy. Does it give any impact or is there any test which can detect if my future pregnancy is normal or can have any impact of the abortions I had.
I've already one baby everything is normal for both of us my endometrium measures around 11. 5 mm my egg size should be 2.8×2.3 any possibility is there to get pregnant.
I always feel horny as in my vaginal always wants some orgasms what shall I do can I masturbate with something give me suggestions.
I am 27 years old and female. I have 2 years baby. I have done abortions for 2 times. I become so weak. What shall I have to do? I have stomach pain and urine infection.
Pls suggest my wife got pregnant from 4 months which food items or fruits any others Pls suggest me when we have to take TT injection, now we have to make scanning or not.
I am suffering from frequent headaches & neck pain. Sometimes I feel too tired. Feel very depressed.
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a disorder of the endocrine system in women. It has been found that women suffering from PCOS have enlarged ovaries. These bigger ovaries contain fluids called follicles. During an ultrasound examination, these follicles are seen. If you are suffering from irregular or prolonged menstrual periods, acne, obesity and uncontrolled hair growth, you can get yourself tested for PCOS. However, doctors have failed to determine the exact cause of PCOS. This condition can have dangerous consequences and affect the overall health of the patient. If left untreated, it can cause type 2 diabetes or heart diseases.
What happens in PCOS?
Women suffering from this disorder experience a hormonal imbalance in their body. The hormone changes triggers multiple issues in the body. Sometimes, body produces excess of sex hormone. Women may develop masculine features due to over-production of male hormones or androgens. There might be imbalance in insulin levels, increasing the risk of developing diabetes.
What causes PCOS?
Surprisingly, the exact cause of PCOS is not known. Researchers have not been able to pinpoint the exact cause for developing PCOS. However, some believe that the cause has hereditary links.
Symptoms of PCOS
The symptoms of PCOS are usually mild in nature during the initial stage. In the beginning, only few symptoms are detectable. These include acne, obesity, extra hair growth on face, thinning of hair on the scalp and irregular periods. The symptoms often get unnoticed by the patient first or they relate those of the pregnancy.
Conceiving with PCOS
In case, you have been detected with PCOS and it is the reason behind your infertility, you must not get dishearten. You have a possibility to induce ovulation. One can opt for fertility medications. These drugs have shown success in ovulation and pregnancy.
Some of these are as follows:
1. Metformin. It helps to regulate the amount of insulin in the blood. It also helps to resolve fertility issues.
2. Clomiphene citrate. It stimulates ovulation
3. Gonadotropins. These are known to be hormone shots, which cause ovulation.
4. Letrozole. This drug is known to block estrogen production. Instead, it increases production of follicle-stimulating hormone.
5. Ovarian drilling. If fertility medications fail, doctor may try doing a surgery known as “ovarian drilling.” In this method, a surgeon inserts a needle through the abdomen of the patient to destroy a smaller portion of the ovaries. This lowers the androgens produced by the ovary.