Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjeev Verma
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev VermaYour feedback matters!
Agar lordosis increase ho gai ho. To uske liye best exercise koun si hai, sidhe let kr exercise karni chahiye, ya phir ulte let ke? Or ya phir dono exercise karni chahiye. Because mai jab bhi ulti let k exercise krti hu to mujhe pain jyada feel hota hai, so please tell me which exercise is useful for me.
Hi doctors My mother Kamala age: 55 She has severe pain in her right leg From past 10 years she has been suffering from acute spondylitis during which she has severe pain in right hand But now it's not there. She has pain only in her right leg This pain started some 10 months back when she was suffering from chicken gunya fever She has not consulted any doctor. She is 4.9 in height 62 kg in weight Please help me out to know which specialist I need to concert Orthopedic or neurosurgeon.
I am 27 years old. I am suffering from hip arthritis since last 10 to 12 years. What should be best treatment for me so that my life could be normal?
I am 20 years old male. I affected by backbone pain for last one month. So I using relief cream to avoid pain. But it not give a relief. So what I do?
How to retain bone density and what is the treatment on bow legs for 68 years old lady. How we can improve?
Chiropractic is a health profession that deals with the treatment of disorders related to the musculoskeletal system. It makes use of hands-on spinal adjustment and other alternative treatments to relieve pain so that there is no need for the patient with a musculoskeletal disorder to take medications or undergo a surgery.
Chiropractors, through their practice, facilitate proper alignment of the body's musculoskeletal system. The spinal manipulation and adjustments made by them can help restore mobility of joints that may have been affected by an injury. Back pain is one of the most common ailments that is treated by chiropractors.
The following are some of the secret chiropractic tips that can help you get rid of back and neck pain:
- Stretch as soon as you wake up: How your spine feels at the end of the day largely depends on what you do first thing in the morning and beyond. Make sure to stretch your body as soon as you get out of your bed. It will stretch out the spine and correct any misalignment that may lead to pain later during the day.
- Practice straight and side planks: A strong core and abdominal muscles are the keys to a healthy and pain-free spine. You must ditch doping crunches and sit-ups and instead stick to straight and side planks to relieve pain in the back. Lie on your stomach and lift your body, balancing it on your toes and hands. Maintain this position for as long as you can.
- Do no sit cross-legged: Avoid crossing your legs during the day. While working on a computer, make sure that both your feet are straight and firmly placed on the ground. If your feet do not reach the ground, place a box or a small stool to elevate your feet. This will help reduce pressure on your lower back and thus, relieve pain.
- Change sleeping position: Stop sleeping on your belly as it may put your spine and neck under great strain. The best sleeping position to relieve back pain and keep it healthy is the one sleeping on your back with pillows under your knees. If you must sleep on your side, make sure to place a pillow between your knees. Both these positions help restore the natural curvature of the spine.
- Move as much as you can: Inactivity is one of the leading factors that deteriorate the health of the spine. Not moving enough, staying physically inactive, and spending hours working in a single position can actually weaken the structures that support the spine and ultimately cause back pain. You are more likely to suffer from more pain if you are sedentary. Therefore, as per chiropractors, you need to eat well, drink well, and move well to keep yourself away from back pain.