Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev VermaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctors. I am a 28 year old boy. And I have dark spots under my eyes. How can I remove them, kindly help me. I am taking lots of fluid, and I also applied some home remedies.
I am 19 years old female. I have under eye dark circles . What should I do to remove that. As die to this my face is looking dumb type.
A tattoo gets done after hours of patience and pain. After a tattoo is complete, you may feel great and admire the freshly made art. However, a fresh tattoo is no less than a wound and there are lots of precautions that need to be taken for your newly tattooed skin. This will make your tattoo heal better and look great.
Usually, your artist provides you with all the tips and care procedures you should follow after a tattoo is done.
Here are some tips you should follow to take care of your newly tattooed skin:
- After your tattoo is complete, your artist will put a bandage around the skin. You should leave the bandage or covering for at least three hours after the tattoo is complete. This process involves the collection of goop, blood and ink from the freshly done tattoo.
- You must wash your new tattoo a number of times each day using a soft, anti-bacterial soap for keeping the skin clean and to avoid infection. Continue this practice for three weeks until the tattoo gets fully healed. Do not touch the tattoo without washing hands.
- For the first week after a tattoo is made, apply an ointment on the tattooed skin after cleaning. This will keep the skin hydrated. Aquaphor is an effective ointment for this purpose. Apply a thin layer instead of a thick one.
- After using the ointment for some days, you should switch to a lotion to apply to the skin after cleaning.
- Do not wear tight clothes for the first few weeks to reduce the risk of scarring and ink loss because of clothes rubbing against the tattoo. Try to avoid sleeping on your tattooed skin.
- During the healing process of a tattoo, do not go into water bodies such as swimming pools, oceans or tubs. Avoid working out so that excess amount of sweat is not produced. You should also avoid direct exposure to the sun for the first few weeks. All these can reduce the healing process of the tattoo.
- Do not prick on, peel or scratch on the hard layers of the tattoo during the healing period. Pricking these layers will damage the tattoo and will remove the color.
After getting fully healed, the tattoo will lighten up. This is normal as the layers of the skin grow back over the ink layer. Try to put on sunscreen when going out, especially on hot summer days. A tattoo takes some hours to be made and lasts for a lifetime. It is a permanent thing, so you should take proper care of your freshly tattooed skin to ensure that it comes out well after healing and to prevent any kind of damage to the skin.
And my lips are very blackening idont have any bad habits smoking drinking etc but also my lips are black please solve my problem immediate solution for in locally available medicine in medical shop.
Sir/Madam I have dark circle under my eyes, I take good sleep also. please tell me any cream or tablets to vanish these dark circles.
Hello Dr. m suffering from dark circles under my eyes one of my friend suggest me to use no marks cream and fair N lovely cream in equal amount under my eyes twice daily should I go for it? Is it save for my eyes kindly suggest me or should I go for laser treatment. Pls help thank you.
Which is better for covering up during a sunny day, light or dark clothes? Also, is there a danger from tanning sprays rather than tanning beds?
Can rectum which is removed in future can v get new rectum. Skin is grown dats y m asking as ma dad suffering stomybags he doesn't lykd it. Colostomy is done last month.
Gm Dr. please suggest me the bst medicine and if possible Ayurvedic medicine for cure puss pimples and some face packs to get rid of darkness skin and oily skin please write to me ASAP.
Hello, I am 26 years old female, From last week I am observing there are red spots coming on my face and the overall face skin has become rough, my skin type is very dry so I moisture my skin throughout the year. When I observed spot instead of moisturiser I'm applying coconut oil. But still no positive effect. This year March I got allergic reaction of cosmetic cream my face skin ws somewhat same but worse compare to now for that I took treatment from derma. N I am even allergic to some deodorants when I spray those my armpit skin turns red and itchy. Please suggest some remedy for all these problems. Thank you!
I am aged 29 years having 2 months baby. Its my second baby. My problem is after my pregnancy I have lost my earlier charm my body and face. Become dark how to make over it And how to reduce my weight I have done cesarean.
I have got black dots like on my legs and they were not ther before but nw I hav started to put shoes for my work and I think coz of socks it have occurred and its not going only I tried many treatments bt no results it looks ugly so help me how to remove and get rid of tht black dots like on my legs.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face, and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules. Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
1. A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
2. The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear.