Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev ThaparYour feedback matters!
I've headache when my schedule changes or I sleep more or less, when something smells strongly like perfumes, deodorant then also I get headache. So please help me why does it happen and how to cure it. Thank you.
I have headache due to eye strain. What should I do to relief eyes from straining? Please suggest me its urgent. Thank you.
I have dandruff problem. I have changed many shampoos. The problem has minimized but not solved. Sometimes I feel itching on my scalp.
Since yesterday evening I have fever 99.3 and body aches with certain discomfort in stomach. I am not able to go for work.
I am suffering from sinusitis how to pure this problem and I having headache also, pls tell me how to pure this problem.
I have not sound sleep during night. I do not use phone late night. I am always on bed before 10pm. What really I need to have a sound sleep?
Sir what happened if I do daily do masturbation daily at one time before sleeping? What are the circumstances. Please tell me.
Sir I m having tb. Nd I m having antibiotic medicines like: mycobutol 800, cinex 600, Pzide 750 nd one multivitamin tab under doctors supervision from last 2 months. But suddenly yesterday I found some blood in my nose nd cough.
Hello. Im 23 year old gym going guy. Im pure veg. So I don get much protein .can you help me with some diet plan from which I can get protein? And I often get cough n bcz of tht breathing problems! Can you please suggest any ayurvedic meds for it. My only source of energy is bananas.
Mera questions ye hai ki jab mai koi adult video dekh leta hu to mera sperm fall ho jata hai plz koi dawa bataiye.
Hi doctor, I have headache since 15 days its come from back side from the neck please suggest me which medicine I used is the best.
The act of self pleasuring is a natural practice and has given birth to all kinds of myths which stops people from indulging in this form of self-pleasure and here are the top myths about masturbation:
- It can cause you to suffer from Erectile Dysfunction: Erectile Dysfunction refers to the inability to maintain or get an erection during intercourse. The causes of this sexual dysfunction are varied, but masturbation doesn't figure in the list of causes. What really happens is that when you masturbate repeatedly, you become used to your own touch or to a certain kind of sensation. As a result, you may find it difficult to have orgasms with your partner.
- Reduces sex drive: Masturbation does not reduce your sex drive or prevent you from having orgasms. Many people also claim that women get addicted to vibrators and cannot enjoy sex without them. However, there is no truth behind this.
- Children do not masturbate: Masturbation is a normal childhood habit, wherein young children discover the private parts of their bodies and the feelings of pleasure that arise from this activity. Most children begin to play with their private parts by about 5-6 years of age. A child can masturbate once a week or several times a day. There are even researches out there that show male foetuses masturbating in the womb.
- It can cause blindness: Blindness is the most outrageous myth associated with self-induced orgasms. Till date, there has not been a medical case to prove it.
- People in relationships do not masturbate: Whether you're single or in a relationship, masturbation is a healthy sexual activity that you can engage in to fulfil your sexual desires. Studies show that masturbation is a very common behaviour; about 92% of men and 62% of women masturbate. Sometimes, couples also engage in masturbation together as part of their sexual activity.
- It causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.
Though there are a number of myths associated with masturbation, but it is also true that excess of it can lead to addiction which can be really harmful for your overall health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Sir after an unprotected exposure with csw had all hiv symptoms like lymph node swelling etc. After 2 weeks of exposure mouth ulcer came and also gums became dark and white blemishes and I feel like candidiasis and they still persist for 76 days. I had done hiv rna pcr 15 days after exposure and after 63 days elisa test and 65 days p24 antigen assay test, all came back negative. Sir I am in severe stress and tension. Can any one please give me clear answer. Can I still become hiv? Now its almost 78 days now .herpes came back positive hsv2. So is this std affect my hiv test and can I still be infected pls answer sir. Is candida infection hiv?
I am a 48+ years old working woman. Recently from few months I am getting muscle cramps at bedtime. Can you please suggest a remedy.
Plantar fasciitis is an orthopedic problem that gives rise to pain in the foot and heel due to strain or pressure on the plantar fascia. This is a ligament or connective tissue which lies in a flat band, connecting your heel with the toes and effectively, providing a basis for the motion of the feet in general. Inflammation, swelling and bruising of this tissue or ligament can lead to excessive pain in the heel.
Let us look at ways that can help you deal with this pain:
- Rest: Taking rest and giving your feet a break from all kinds of strain inducing activities can help in relieving the pain. Also, you can keep your feet elevated to help in reducing the pain in the area.
- Supportive footwear: Using pads within your shoes with gel built into them, or using specific footwear that help in walking without feeling too much of pain is a good way of dealing with Plantar fasciitis. The shoe inserts must be rubber, felt or plastic so that they are soft for your feet. They also give your heel and its arch good support, while Orthotics pulls the ligament so that there is less stress on the same. You can also pull on a pair of night flints which will keep the foot and the ligament stretched while you enjoy a good night of sleep.
- Exercise: Indulging in mild muscle strengthening exercise that also involves stretching and heel hooks can help in alleviating chronic pain that you may be suffering from. Lie flat on your back and take a towel. Lift your leg and hook your foot into it. Now press against the towel and pull down the towel simultaneously. Repeat at least ten times per foot. This will give you flexibility and strength in the area.
- Painkillers: Use pain killers only when absolutely necessary and with due advice from the doctor or Orthopaedic specialist. The use of Ibuprofen and other pain relievers can help in numbing the pain inducing nerves in the brain and give you instant relief.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs: Your doctor may prescribe anti-inflammatory medication that can bring down the swelling for more comfortable functioning when you are on your feet. Naproxen is one such drug that helps in bringing down the inflammation. Also, corticosteroid injections can relieve severe pain.
- Surgery: Heel spur removal or Plantar fascia release are some of the surgical options for chronic and severe cases.
Taking care of your feet is a matter of ensuring that you look into the slightest discomfort and report the same to a doctor.