Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjeev Sood
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev SoodYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I feel too much body imbalance all the time. I feel like dizzy but it's not dizzy. It's only imbalance. Like feeling off balance almost all the time. This is why I even get scared to go out alone. I also have lot of anxiety. I am having these symptoms since 7 years, after I had done crash dieting for about 6 months, I started getting constantly low blood sugar problem. Now my blood sugar is normal. Sometimes when I don't eat anything I feel sweaty and light headed which will be subsided after eating something sweet. The problem is I am overweight and if I workout, after few minutes I feel off balance, and I stop my workout out of fear I might fall down. The same thing happens even if I go for walks outside. So what is the treatment for this? I consulted many doctors near my home, but no one responded properly. Please help me.
My age is 22 years and I have sinus problem since 2 years and controlling sinus allergy using metasapray and ebast m tablet but currently I have coughing since last 3 weeks and I consulted with a reputed Dr. And he told me to take asthakind dx syrup for 5 days and after taking it I felt little better and now Dr. Has prescribed benz pearls capsules for more 5 days and with that earlier I took relent od capsule for 10 days and currently taking histakind m tablet, metaspray nasal spray, benzpearls cap thrice in a day, and esoga rd cap, but coughing problem is still there and when I cough then feeling some throat irritation like I feel breathing problem so I need to control my coughing and also sometimes feel that my throat has been swollen like while swallowing feel difficult sometimes specially early in the morning and I would like to inform you that 4 years back I had tuberculosis but that was treated and its course was completed, so please tell me why I am getting coughing since last more than 20 days and why my throat provides difficulties why I cough.
I have got a soar throat and feeling difficult to swallow also my nostrils are partially blocked. This happened gradually over a day, yesterday.
I hear breathing sound in my right ear. Due to this I lose my confidence during speaking. Please suggest some remedies to overcome this problem.
Nose bleeding always occurs regularly. Why is it so? Please give me the best solution to get rid off!
Rhinitis is an irritable medical condition where the mucous lining of a person's nose swells up. The term is more of a category and less of a definitive way to describe something specific. Rhinitis involves a host of other conditions that affect the mucous membranes of your nose. If you were not aware, common cold is also a kind of rhinitis. Rhinitis can cause acute touchiness in the inner lining of the nose leading to continuous discharges from one's nose. It can also lead to clogging of your nose or inflammation of the internal tissues.
Rhinitis can be divided under two main types; allergic and non- allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis, popularly known as hay fever is caused due to contact with allergens that are usually undamaging. However, in case of non- allergic rhinitis the symptoms take after that of the allergic type but no particular causal factor can be identified.
Factors that can increase your propensity to suffer from rhinitis of any kind are:
- Pollen from flowers
- Inhaling certain substances can be harmful; smell of certain chemicals is bad too.
- Both active as well as passive smoking can be detrimental
- High levels of air pollution contributes to the risk
- Weather conditions affect your health; a windy yet humid weather can aggravate rhinitis.
Common symptoms of rhinitis can be listed as below:
- A person suffering from this condition might catch a cold all of a sudden.
- People, usually little children, might even face high fevers.
- Your nose tends to be runny. After the infection subsides, chances of a thick, sticky discharge are more.
- Exhaustion is also felt in combination with headaches and teary eyes.
- The nature of your nasal discharge tells the doctor if you are suffering from an allergy or from a viral infection.
A few preventive measures to aid you against rhinitis:
- Rhinitis can be communicable and in most cases it is so. Therefore a person should not share his or her utensils and other personal things such as towels or handkerchiefs with any other person.
- One should not be in close proximity of another infected person.
- Hands are the most common sources of infection. One must wash his or her unclean hands before touching the face. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.