Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev SharmaYour feedback matters!
Herniated disks or bone spurs in the vertebrae of the neck may become the reason behind severe neck pain. They sometimes take too much space and compress the nerves branching out from the spinal cord.
When I am doing intercourse with my wife, when both start my brain feel That I didn't complete this, and then the sperm has release, what can I do?
I am 21 year old male. I have so many pimples on my face for last two years. I haven't consult any doctors till now. To reduce my pimples what should I do Now?
I am 66 years old and height 177 cms. My present weight is 80 kgs despite I play daily 3 badminton games. I take 50grams sweet dish daily (home made milk ice cream or half mango, one apple. Please advise to keep the weight 65 to 70 Kgs.
I have problem of over masturbation I'll be back braided pressure on my stomach and do ejaculation please give a solution please.
I'm going to running daily but still knee and musclespain under knees are stil paining and recently back pain also how can I get relief from mainly from back pain please tell me fr back pain relief.
Is there is any cure for herridenitis suppurative from various articles I came to know that this is incurable.
I have slightly headache problem. It is forehead side especially when I used to read or try to deeply concentrate. Or when I feel weakness. Is this weakness problem?
I am 18 year old and I want to lose my weight. Can you suggest me daily exercise which can shape my body.
I am a 23 year old unmarried suffering from ringworms (itching) under thies and hips area please suggest me something, as I had many treatements and medication but this problem is occuring again and again.
I masturbate since the age of 14, now my age is 25. My penis is 4 inch only. Time taken only 30 to 40 sec to finish sex .please refer me.
Sar meri age 19 year hai sar muje pichale 4 saal se din main 4 baar latrin aati hai khanha khane ke baad letrin turant aati hai doctor bolte hai ki muje aanto ki TV hai lekin sar maine 2 saal ilaaj krya koi fayda nhi hua hlp me plz.
Gone are the days when mostly elderly people complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.