Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjeev Saini
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev SainiYour feedback matters!
How can I increase my height? What should I eat in order to increase height? Will you suggest me some medicines for it?
Sir I am suffering from early ejaculation from two year and taking alopathic medicine but when I am taking medicine every thing is ok but when completing the course and stopped taking medicine the. Problem is as it is so sir please give me a best sujetion sir.
Doctors are our real saviors. From physical problems to mental issues, a doctor is needed to guide us all along. The medical professional can be quite challenging and demanding. Dealing with numerous patients and their problems every day is no joke. It can leave a person completely exhausted and burnt out. Doctors are also human beings. All these activities and daily struggle often take a toll, both on their physical and mental health. Unable to cope with the stress, many doctors (especially the young physicians) get into depression. They suffer from different mental issues (minor to serious).
Of late, there has been a mercurial rise in the number of doctors suffering from mental issues (stress, anxiety, depression, panic attacks, to name a few). As per a survey, women practitioners are at a slightly greater risk of facing mental issues than their male counterparts. To make matters worse, many doctors live in self-denial. They just refuse to accept the fact that there can be some problem (mental) with them. Many contemplate treatment as they fear this can jeopardize their career forever. They feel they will be socially and professionally isolated. But delaying the treatment or counseling will not help either. Like any other patients, they too need love, care, and most importantly, proper assistance.
- The first and the most important step is to accept the fact gracefully that there is some problem.
- Do not shy away from seeking an expert opinion or assistance. If the need arises, go for counseling. It is for your good.
- Your patients are your priority but do not ignore your health in the process. Take short breaks to avoid exhaustion and professional monotony. Go on a small vacation.
- In trying to achieve professional excellence, do not ignore your family. Spend at least an hour of quality time with your family every day. Spending time with your loved ones can be a great stress buster.
- Try and stay relaxed as much as you can. Meditation, music therapy, yoga, light exercise are important for the mind and the body to function normally.
- Take care of your diet. Try and include foods that will enhance your mood and lift your spirits.
- For doctors who are into drinking and smoking, it is advised to keep it within healthy limits.
- If there is anything that is bothering you, just let it out. Do not suppress your emotions.
- Try and follow a healthy sleep routine (though difficult for doctors). At least get 6 hours of sleep daily.
- Do not isolate yourself from other people. Mental issues are not a very big deal. Being a doctor, you should know this better. Most importantly, accept and love yourself.
Anxiety and mental issues can affect anyone, irrespective of their profession. The sooner you accept this, the faster you recover. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.