Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjeev Nayyar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev NayyarYour feedback matters!
Im thalassemia patient. Im using desferal therapy. Now, im married. My husband is normal. If im pregnancy, may I using desferal therapy in trimester first?
Sir/mam I am 23 yrs old male. I lose erection in just 5-8 minutes. I want an erection that lasts about an hour at least. Can I use an ed drug before a sexual activity. If I can. Please mention the name of the pil. Thankyou.
What do to protect myself from dust allergy if live in metro city, which cause excessive sneezing and had ace.
Hello doctor! My age is 25 and my weight is 94 KGS. Suddenly I got fever and went for test of blood and urine. My blood report was OK and I got to know that sugar in my urine. So went for another test of blood and urine pre & post n got 144 & 205 blood sugar and 1% & 2% urine sugar. N I don't have any symptoms n never went to hospital since childhood. Please help me.
I was bit by a street dog in connaught place Delhi. It scratched my hand and a bite mark in my leg. I do not have money for vaccination right now. What should I do. What are the chances of the dog being rabid? How do I know I have rabies or not?
Dr. I am married lady 35 years agr. Jbb m raat ko kbi kbi akeli hoti hu to porn dekhne or apni legs aaps me ragadne pr mera apne aap hi ho jata h.4-5 baar aisa krne k baad se mera husband k sath nhi ho pa rha h.i m worried. please kuch solution btaye. Kya ye porn dekhne ka side effect h.
My husband was having stomach ache from morning and 3 4 tyms he had a little red urine but after that its normal. Can you please tell what can be the problem. He had a urine and blood test his sgpt, esr are increased.
Overall your immune system does a very good job of keeping you healthy and well, but you've got to do your bit to keep it at it's a game. It could never hurt to take some care of your immunity! you could eat well, go for regular checkups and always eat your vitamins. But is that bare minimum enough to keep it on track? diet, age, exercise, lifestyle as well as environmental factors play a huge role in the working of your immunity system. So here are 10 easy tips which will help you help yourself! and your immunity, of course.
1. Sleep in as per research, your immunity system only produces half the amount of antibodies than it usually would when you haven't got enough sleep. That will ultimately increase your susceptibility to any illness. The easiest and most relaxed way to boost your immunity is to get 7-9 hours of sleep every night.
2. Stress is never good everyones got problems in life home, family, financial, but they should be avoided as much as possible. When you stress, your body produces stress hormones which suppress the working of your immunity system. Join a meditation class but don't let the stress get to your body.
3. Kale is the new spinach vegetables like broccoli, kale and cabbage support the livers ability to flush out toxins while also directly boosting your immune system. Go vegetarians!
4. Don't be a couch potato exercising, which could also be a 20 minute walk, will really stimulate the lymphatic system, increase oxygenation and increase the production of leukocytes a cell which helps fight infection. You're going to be living healthy and helping your immunity! win-win situation.
5. Mushrooms are good eat mushrooms! medicinal and japanese mushrooms are filled with antioxidants and immunity boosters. There's a wide variety so try a new one every time!
6. Avoid sweeteners and sugar consuming 75 grams of sugar will reduce the ability of the wbc's to overpower and destroy the bacteria. Opt for fresh fruits and flavored tea's to complete your sugar cravings.
7. Bmi matters shape and size really doesn't matter, but having the right weight for your height and age really does. Higher numbers of fat cells tend to trigger a series of events which eventually lead to a diminishing immunity system.
8. Eat your vitamins sounds like such a cliche but they're really important. Each vitamin has a different property to boost ones immunity.
9. Say bye to cigarettes and alcohol well that title would certainly ruin a friday night for most people. But apart from what these items do to your body, they majorly undermine your immunity system. It's almost like causing intentional bacteria in your body!
10. Live, love, laugh well the key word here is laugh. By laughing, you're automatically distressing while also unintentionally allowing your body to produce more wbc's. Watch a good comedy and let the magic begin.
In case of any query or to book an appointment with dt. Silky mahajan please send us a mail at info@foodsandnutrition. In or call on 080 6741 7780 (dial extension: 778)