Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev MadanYour feedback matters!
My dad suffering from shortness of breathing while talking and normal work. We have done many check up angiography ECG etc. All reports are fine. Now doctor told that he has allergy and treating Allegra and ecosprin. But I don't see much improvement. Should I wait or should go to other check ups?
I have itching problem in my underarm and I can't get the right solution how to remove it permanently. I am using the ointment name fourderm which is made by Cipla. But not getting relief after using that. It irritates me alot.
I am 39 years old. I have two kids, one 5 years old and another 2 yrs. We, decide to not have sexual intercourse any more. What is Ayurveda medicine for controlling the urge if there is any sudden excitement? I am not bothered for one week or ten days but then I get urge because genitals are excited.
I suffer from severe acidity when I eat anything sour like curd, lemon or citrusfruits. Then my head starts paining a lot. I have to forcefully throw up and then when all the acidic fluid comes out I feel better. What can be the cause of this and please tell me the remedy too. I have consulted doctors but only got temporary relief. I want a permanent solution. Thank you!
Hi, I am diabetic since 2 yrs. My age is 28 yrs. Before attacked by diabetes my weight was about 73 kgs but after getting diabetes my weight got reduced to 63 kgs. How to gain the weight again and how to build the muscles? For the first one year my blood sugar levels was in good control (on medications) but after one year my sugar levels are going out of control like fasting 190 and post lunch 250 like that. (Still using tablets). Unfortunately my job style is like sitting 8 to 9 hrs in front of system. I am planning for children me and my spouse consulted gynecologist for children than Dr. said to take insulin to get the sugar levels in control but my endocrinologist suggested only tablets. If I start taking insulin does it impacts on my body in any other manner? Or it is good to have insulin? Please suggest me the best choice.
I have sex problems I cannot spend time more than 5 min and I have sperm problem always falling is too thin like water so please give me a nice and better treatment thanks.
Hi doctor, my mom is having diabetes from 3 years she like mango more she can have mango. What to do?
Epilepsy is a neurological disease which is characterised by recurring epileptic seizures. These seizures can be brief or can persist for prolonged periods. Vigorous episodes which last long can result in physical injuries such as broken bones. Mention that 6th February is International epilepsy day.
Causes of Epilepsy
The cause of this condition isn’t very evident; however, most medical practitioners attribute epileptic seizures to brain tumours, injury, infections in the brain or birth defects. Some doctors believe that epilepsy is caused due to genetic mutations and is an outcome of abnormal activity of cells in the brain. Other causes for this condition can be alcohol or narcotics withdrawal and electrolyte problems.
- Repeated seizures
- Impaired memory
- Bouts of fainting
- Short spans of blackout
- Sudden bouts of blinking and chewing
- Inappropriate repetitive movements
Types of Seizures
A seizure, also known as fit, is usually a brief episode characterised by uncontrollable jerking movement and loss of awareness due to abnormal neuronal activity in your brain. A collective occurrence of these seizures causes epilepsy.
There are three types of seizures an epileptic person usually encounters.
- Idiopathic: This kind of seizure has no apparent cause
- Cryptogenic: The doctors believe that there is a cause for the seizure but cannot detect it
- Symptomatic: These seizures occur due to a reason.
- Medication: Medication is the most common treatment in case of epilepsy. Drugs taken on a regular basis can stop the seizure partially. But in very severe cases, they seem to have no effect at all.
- Surgery: For symptomatic seizures which are caused due to abnormal brain function, surgery can be a way to get rid of seizures. In some minor cases, nerve stimulation in the brain and special diets can be prescribed to control the epileptic seizures.
Five facts about epilepsy you need to know:
- Epilepsy is not psychosis or madness and can be treated easily
- Popular celebraties with epilepsy include Aristotle, Alfred Nobel, Alexander the great, Sir Isaacs Newton, Martin Luther and Julius Caesar etc
- Woman with epilepsy can have a normal pregnancy
- Newer medicines for epilepsy are effective and very safe
- Surgery can cure epilepsy in some patients
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.
I have parkinson and i am unable to bear load on my legs what is the remedy? I also have a corn and any weight on it causes terrible pain. What to do?
What is the best treatment for psoriasis. My left foot is scaly. The foot is swollen and itchy. Feeling Itch on various parts of the body at any time.
I have breast itching since last year I have used desonide and tablets but again im suffering with itching I have pcos does pcos and breast itching have interlink? Which doctor should I consult?
Sir I am 23 year old, I want know that I do hand job myself at 3 times in a day, I want to close it but couldn't control.
I am feeling itching, blurring, discomforts in eyes. This problem was not before I shifted to Mumbai 2 month agoi am feeling this suddenly what can I do.
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!