Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev Kumar SingalYour feedback matters!
I have lateral meniscus tear and also some problem in medical meniscus , can it be cured with ayurveda , I do not want arthroscopy, is there any solution in ayurveda.
I am suffering from back pain and right leg pain since 6 months. I diagnosed with MRI and the report shows that .diffuse annular disc bulge causing mild degree of indentation on the ventral thecal sac at l4-l5 intervertebral disc (spinal canal AP dimensions is 1.06 cms) can you tell me what does it mean and also mild scoliosis deformity of the spine noted is written on the report.
I am 24 years old young unmarried girl. I am having a serious back ache nd it increase when I work out more. More. What particular exercise should I do to prevent this backache. Please help me. Brief me about some doctor.
I have a bone joints pain while climbing the steps and severe pain during walking how to reduce such pain.
Hi. I have sore neck and shoulder from last couple of weeks. I typically have long working hours on laptop/ mobile and also have vitamin D deficiency. I am taking supplements for Vitamin D and have also started basic neck exercises but haven't seen any improvement. What should I do?
I have pain in my left foot for the last seven days. It starts when I have to walk or remain standing for a long time. There was no injury. Also from outside, the foot looks fine.
Hello doctor, she is having chikungunya pain from 2 months and there is no improvement. And pain is too much she can not even go washroom herself due to joint pain. Please recommend some medicines.
Sir, I have pain in Right down peripheral area of backbone, from 4 days. * No any previous injuries have suffered in past.
I am 63 yr old diabetic male, suffering from frozen shoulder(left) since last two months. Shoulder is partially unlocked after two weak physiotherapy treatment but the pain has increased. I have only one kidney with creatnine stable at 1. 9 and thus no pain killer is advised. The physiotherapist has now advised ultrasonic treatment. I seek your advice.
Hi! How are you? My brother is eye problem is (fractures in left orbital medial and inferior walls swelling of left inferior rectas muscle. Diameter of left optic nerve is seen slightly widening comparing with right) please give me advice.
I have back pain for the past 3 days. Any specific reason for the pain? What can I do to get rid of the pain.
Hi. Meri problem hai ke mai jab subha washroom jata hoon toh jake aane ke baad, jab bhi baith ta hoon ya garee chalata hoon mera back side me dard hota koi bata sakta hai iska kya upaaye.
She is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and she has high uric acid and high blood pressure also. And now a little bit of high sugar is reported in new reports .I am worried about my mother. Plzz suggest me the diet and do's and do not for her and what is the medication that we should follow.
Gout: In the simplest of words gout can be defined as the inflammation of joints due to continuous accretion of urate crystals. An excess of uric acid can make a person suffer from gout. There could be a higher percentage of uric acid in a person's blood due to two chief reasons; an inept excretory system that fails to rid your body of surplus acid and also greater production of the acid. Arthritis is of three kinds; gout is one of those three. Homeopathy is known for its efficacy in treating gout.
Homeopathic remedies for gout:
- Urtica urens can cure gout: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed by a professional practitioner if the person is susceptible to cold. Urtica urens can work on a patient if he or she is allergic to snow, air, touch and water. Hive like eruptions on your ankles, wrists, and shoulders can be treated through regular consumption of this medication.
- Ledum can relieve you of pain: A painful, swollen area that develops on the small joints such as the joints of your toe fingers can be cured with the use of Ledum. The sensation of shooting pain in your limbs or feet can also be dealt with Ledum. Apart from that swollen small joints can be given momentary respite by falling back upon the cold compression therapy. Patients are advised to take this medicine if they exhibit intolerance to external warmth.
- Lycopodium is effective on sore joints: Chalky deposits of urate can be found in a person's knees. This results in chronic gout. Chronic gout has symptoms like limited urination. The urine may or may not have red sediments. People have also been reported with symptoms like extreme backache. Lycopodium successfully cures cases of unceasing gout.
- Try out benzoic acid for a big toe: If your gout is accompanied by stinking yellow urine you probably need Benzoic acid. Gout could be so severe that it might result in a stiff limb. In certain cases it makes a person limp. The thumb of your feet might get swollen making you have a big toe. A big toe usually kills you with tearing pain.
- Arnica deals with bruises: Arnica is your go to solution in case of a throbbing, stinging pain in any part of the body. This medication is a cherished answer to aches in every household. When gout is tender and it hinders free movement, this medicine comes to your aid. The medicine also heals bruised eruptions. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic practitioner.