Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev KumarYour feedback matters!
I have some ptosis kind of problem. My right eye looks different from the other one .so what can I do to make them look same.
Hello 65 I have diabetes and I have eye operation appointment in two days but they refused to do the operation because of my diabetes can you please help out with this.
Age 47 female having swelling in eyes for months. Eye doctor have medicine after stopping medicine again scales and swelling of upper part of eye had taken place. What to do had blepharitis before.
I have pain in left side vain of brain. This pain is connecting with left eyes. This pain became anytime of week. Please suggestion.
Hello doctor, I wanna use lens for my eyes, yet I don't have any eye problems I just want to use it cos I feel very interesting and totally cool. Will it be okay if I use it?
I have red eyes over 3days. What should I do now? Is there any serious symptoms of diseases? When should I call the doctor? Tell me some precautions and treatment for that.
I had viral conjunctivitis two weeks back which got proper since I was on drops but after I stopped taking drops my eyes have become red and I feel irritated like something in eyes and on eye lids I'm not sure why it's happening please suggest. Drops was dexoren. Heard it's a steroid are they any side effects of this please advise. I was taking drops for twenty days 4 times 5 days 3 times 5 days likewise 2 n once.
I was told by an optometrist that the power for contact lenses can be of lower value than that of eyeglasses, is it true?
My eyes get strained frequently while working on computers. It gives me pain in eyes and unable to concentrate. What should I do?
My right eye is affected by full speed cricket ball and then my eye is red after one day my eye is fell like little blindness.
I have red eyes and I have pan in stomach or also I am suffering for fiver for five days so should l help me?
The first thing that catches our attention when we strike a conversation with a person is their eyes. And aren't they the key feature of our body? Sadly, they take away the charm and youth from our face when they start aging. But as the fact lies, it isn't like we cannot do anything about it! Here are some of the simplest ways that help you keep your eyes gleaming!
Things you should avoid:
- The Sun: Sun exposure is a major cause of wrinkles. Thus avoiding the sun or taking precautions as you get out in the sun can make you look younger.
- Smoking: Smoking does ages skin, as it responsible for releasing an enzyme which is known to break down elastin and collagen.
- Sleepless nights: In the case of an incessant lack of sleep, the body starts producing excess cortisol, a hormone that leads to the breakdown of skin cells and thus resulting in making the skin appear aged.
- Over washing the face: Tap water usually delayers the skin of its natural oils and moisture that is meant to guard the skin against aging. Either use soaps that contain moisturizers or use cleansers instead of soaps.
Some noteworthy precautions:
- Use moisturizer and sunscreen: Completely avoiding the sun or the cold is inevitable. Hence, it is wise to consult a dermatologist and wear a sunscreen and moisturizer that is the most suitable for your skin type. It creates a protective shield for your face and keeps your skin protected from the consequences of the weather harshness.
- Use Reading Glasses: Any recurring action of the skin strains facial muscles and thus leaves a minor trench beneath the skin which is visible as a wrinkle. Hence, it's precautionary to get the eyes checked in case of any strain and use power glasses instead.
- Eat a lot of Fruits and Vegetables: Fruits and vegetables contain antioxidant compounds which aid in fighting back the harm that is created by free radicals. This helps the skin look younger and beaming.
Few home remedies:
- Cucumbers: Cucumbers are one of the easiest remedies to help you get away with your eye wrinkles. Chop thin slices of fresh cucumber and keep them over your eyelids. They help in reducing the buildup on the eyes and re-energize the skin.
- Coconut oil: This oil works miracles for wrinkles. Massage this oil into your wrinkled skin. You will see results in less than a month.
- Orange Juice: You can dip a cotton swab in fresh orange juice and lay it over your eyelid. Use this method twice daily.
- Castor oil: One of the most primitive remedies, apply and massage few drops of this oil to your face after cleansing. Repeating the treatment once or twice every week. This reduces the chances of re-development of wrinkles.