Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev KumarYour feedback matters!
What can I do for make my face fair and lighter you should prefer a good effective cream that make my face as it is that I want.
I have got forehead tanning. Which I have consulted local doctor, but dint find any progress. What should I do for dis?
Hello my name is ANKIT NEHRA, I am from Rohtak Haryana. I am 21 years old. I want to know about that at the age of 15 - 16 my skin starts fair to darken. In 4-5years my skin color completely changed. It became darken.
Please suggest me to remove tan from my lips it's becoming to dry I'm drinking lot of water please help me out.
Dear doctor, How should I choose a good sun screen for me? Can yu pls suggest me a gud sun screen products?
Dear sir I having problem of rectal prolapse from my childhood but initially I was not aware and felt complication but as age falling more I feel problem during motion as it comes fully out and I have to manually push it inside some time. So please suggest what I have to do?
I want make skin Look fair and white is this possible I want know how it is possible what I have do what are the precautions should I take what are they I just want to k ow about it.
I'm only 19 and I have black dots on my face and it looks more dark in sun. What should I do to remove it.
Hi Doctor, I'm 37 years old married male, 56 kgs. I'm facing this re-curing problem of anal fissures due to constipation for last 8-10 months. One doctor (General Medicine) from Apollo Clinic, had advised me to take fruits with banana two times a day and predominantly stay on veg diet (less spicy in food preparation) with occasional non-veg since as it’s a lifestyle issue. Problem is whenever I take non-veg food, the pain returns. Is there any homeopathy remedy to permanently cure this, I have continuously taken Biochemic combination No. 17 (SBL company) for Fissures and piles but not much help. Thanks
May I know which is the best and cost effective derma roller in India. And is it safe to use derma roller? What needle size should I get to see results.
My body skin is very dry and now in winter it becomes worst. Suggest a good moisturising bathing bar that suits me I am having sensitive dry skin.
Left Leg Last Finger [Sundu viral] Becoming Very Hard due to Wear New Shoes and New Chappal. But it is Not come on Original Softness that Skin. Veryhard so not able to wear wllaking shoes.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure that patients of kidney disease go through in order to replace a non functioning kidney with a live one that is healthy and functions well. Other methods to treat this disease also include dialysis, which basically is an artificial way of doing what our kidneys are designed to do. When dialysis does not work, many doctors recommend a kidney transplant. A replacement or donated kidney can come from a living donor or a non-living donor. This new kidney will mostly work towards keeping the blood clean, which is a function that stops when the old and diseased kidneys fail.
So, here's a list of five essential facts that you need to keep in mind if you are looking at a kidney transplant:
- Donors: While there are living and non-living donors, the doctor will have to ensure that your donor is someone who has no medical history of complications, kidney disease or any other medical condition like diabetes or hypertension. Also, the donor would have to have two proper functioning kidneys. Further, one of the most important factors is the blood group. The blood group of the donor and the patient must match for the transplant to be possible.
- Procedure: During the surgery, the patient will be under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision in the lower abdomen area and the blood vessels of the new kidney will be connected surgically with the vein and iliac artery of the patient. Thereafter, any excess fluid will be drained before wrapping up the surgery.
- Rejection: The patient's body may also reject the kidney. The immune system of the patient may mistake the new kidney as an attacking body and its natural defenses may work against it, which will lead to complications. For this, doctors usually prescribe immunosuppressant medicines that will help in preventing such an eventuality.
- Longevity: While a living donor's kidney may last longer, a non-living donor's kidney will not enjoy such a long life. In such cases, a second transplant can be conducted.
- Diet: After the transplant, the patient will be required to go through a number of measures like coughing to show that the lungs are clear, as well as administration of fluids and some amount of examination and dialysis. Also, the patient will have to have a special diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, and plenty of non-fat dairy ingredients.
A kidney transplant is a major operation that can change your lifestyle in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.