Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev KumarYour feedback matters!
My skin is getting very dull and it is shining because of oil. too much oil is getting on my face and small small pimples like allergy type it's getting all over face. please help me out for a good and healthy skin.
I am 40 years of man and I have taken tablets still continues due to some issue but my skin tone went black on my face hands and leg.
I have problem with my skin. My skin is very dry and I have etching problem on my body please give me a proper suggestion in related to my problem which can solve my issue permanently.
Hello sir, I am 16 years old boy. My hand and face skin has become dark as compared to other regions because of suntan from a long time. My skin is fair except face and hand. Please suggest me what can I do. I tried many natural methods but not get any good result.
I have problem about hair and skin. I lost my hair day by day. I am used all kind of oil, Shampoo's. Not effect. So can you help me for hair and skin?
I have an injury scar on my nose. It's been nearly six months and the scar doesn't disappear. I am currently using opexa gel. What should I do to get rid of the scar.
I am 33 years old male. From last 3-4 years, I have heat intolerance. My skin has become very sensitive to heat. Even if I touch a water at 70-80 degree. It feels as if i'll get burn. Please advise what can be the cause for it and treatment.
I travel on a two wheeler daily for my coaching and so, my arms are tanned to a great extent. How can I get rid of this tanning in less time without wearing full sleeve shirts as its too hot?
If sunburn is taking the mickey out of your fun time in the sun or your summer vacation, then you may want to read this article or pin it up where you can see it every day. Sunburn is something that does not show up immediately. It can happen when you have been in the sun for too long a time, and without the protection of proper clothing, hats, glares and sunscreen lotions.
So what can you do when you feel that first sting of sunburn? Here's our list!
- Swift Action: You will need to act fast towards cooling down the onset of a sunburn. Taking a quick dip in a pool or a lake if you are near one can help in soothing the area so that the sunburn is not too bad. Also, you can then cover yourself up and step indoors immediately, where you will be properly shaded from the sun. You can continue with the cool treatment by using a cold or ice compress to press around the area that is burning or has been most affected. Remember to stay away from the exact spot as it may lead to inflammation.
- Avoid Drying: Do not let the area become too dry. Take frequent showers but stay away from harsh soaps as they may make the area dry which leads to chapping and pain.
- Breathe: Allow the skin to breathe. Do not obstruct the area with too many items of clothing and wear cotton fabric or other light weight clothing that will protect the area and let the skin breathe. Stay away from tight clothes as this may lead to chafing of the skin and the sunburns.
- Moisturise: One good way of getting rid of sunburns quickly is to moisturise as soon as you have had a bath or a shower. This will help in locking in moisture which is not really possible when you moisturise the surface later. Use a gentle lotion or cream based moisturiser and stay away from products that contain petroleum gel as this may irritate the skin further and clog the area instead of getting absorbed into the skin.
- Inflammation: Tackle inflammation by taking corticosteroids or other anti inflammatory drugs. These should be prescribed by a doctor. Aloe Vera can also be used to soothe the inflammation.
- Hydrate: Drink plenty of fluids for fast regeneration of the skin cells and so that the burns do not draw the fluid from the surface if the skin.
Take all the necessary precautions before you step out for some fun in the sun with proper sunscreen and protective clothing as well!