Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Arora
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev Kumar AroraYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old I am male and I have lost of hair and some white hair. So would you give me some suggestion for this including diet.
Sun, skin disorders, aging and even heredity can all contribute to skin irregularities on the face and elsewhere on the body. These include textural irregularities like wrinkles and acne scars, pigmentation changes like freckles and sunspots, or visible blood vessels.
In addition, skin may lose tone, feel less firm, and certain areas of the body may develop cellulite conditions.
Conditions that can be treated with skin rejuvenation and resurfacing include:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and elastin fibers) that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite.
I have a disease called psoriasis. Can this disease be curable by homeopathic treatment suggest some diet tips.
My Hair's are getting white fastly. The reasons may be stress and tension but how to stop them. And is their a method to turn white hair into black again?
I have lost so much hair on my top head, itching problem in that area and dandruff problem. Plz, tell me any treatment or medicine? Is there any chances of regrowth of hair?
For women, long, lustrous, and healthy tresses add an extra star to their already pleasing personality. Everyone, irrespective of their sex, wants to enjoy thick, healthy and beautiful hair. However, the professional, as well as personal, commitments often leave us with little or no time to pamper the hair. Like the body, the hair also needs care and attention. Pollution, stress, unhealthy lifestyle, and medical conditions can affect the hair severely. Over the last decade, hair problems (particularly, severe hair loss, premature graying) have been on an exponential rise. Many young men are suffering from baldness. A healthy hair care routine is thus important to maintain good hair. The following tips, though simple, work miraculously to keep your healthy and lustrous.
- Trim your hair often: This tip is helpful for women who love to flaunt and take pride in their long tresses of hair. There is a misconception that hair cuts or trims slow down the hair growth. The reality, however, is just the opposite. Regular hair trimming (every 3-6 months) promotes hair growth. It prevents the hair breakage and split ends which can damage your hair.
- Shampoos and conditioners: The hair texture and quality are not the same for two people. What works for one's hair may not provide identical results for another. Keep this point in mind while buying the shampoo and conditioner for your hair. For better results, always go for mild shampoos and conditioners. Shampoos with harsh chemicals can be harmful to your hair. It is important to keep your hair and scalp clean, but avoid shampooing the hair daily. Shampooing twice (maximum thrice) a week is good enough for the hair.
- Never apply the conditioner on the scalp. Use it downwards from the middle to the tip of the hair.
- Be gentle on the wet hair. While drying, do not rub the hair roughly (in case you are using a towel). Never comb the wet hair. It is an unhealthy practice that can result in hair fall and split ends. Comb your hair properly before a hair wash. There will be less hair fall. Tying the wet hair is another practice that should be done away with at the earliest.
- Drink water at regular intervals of time. In addition to flushing out the harmful toxins from the body, it works wonder for the hair.
- Use warm oil massage. To improve the circulation in the scalp, use a warm oil massage (coconut, olive or castor oil) at least twice a week. You can follow this up with a turban therapy and finally wash it off with a mild shampoo.
- Avoid hair colors: Avoid the use of extensive of hair colors and hair styling products.
- Fast foods may be irresistible, but do not miss out on the healthy and nutritious fruits and vegetables.
- Be gentle while combing the hair to avoid hair breakage. Always use a wide tooth hair brush or a comb.
- Try and use natural and homemade hair packs that promote hair growth.
- Live a stress-free life as stress can contribute a great deal to hair fall.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!