Lybrate.com has top trusted Gastroenterologists from across India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev Kr. ShrivastavaYour feedback matters!
I am a female of 25 with height 4.8" Just 3 years ago I was slim with weight 48 kg. Later I got serious gastric problem and then I gained weight. Now I am 59 kg. I have got married just a year ago. Please help me out how to reduce and maintain a healthy weight.
Dear Sir, I have noticed blood during stool on dated 22/04/16 in morning time. I consult with gastronologist specialist & he has done sigmoidoscopy and observed anal fissure problem. He suggest that it will take 10-12 days for healing and suggested some medicines as well for 4 days followed with sitz bath for 10 days. Yesterday also noticed blood in morning aa well as in evening time which was not observed from last 3 days. Pl suggest what to do, either meet with surgeon or gastronologist. I need your kind advice. It really disturbs my daily life at all & mind is not stable as well. I have stopped morning walk & yoga as well and feeling weakness as well. Pl suggest.
I am diagnosed with colitis, mild hepatomegaly, and bulky uterus what is the reason for the problem is the problem severe or can it be treated. I am on antibiotic medication for colitis for 7 days. What is the reason for hepatomegaly and bulky uterus in my condition.
Mujhe potii place me jalen rahti he please koi gheralu upaye bataye ya koi achi dawai bataye Or mera weight 58 he jo kam he please koi upaay bataye please .
Some times upper side stomach pain,gas formation and constipation also indigestion feeling after eating anything.
Hello Doc. I have gastric problem from last one month. Since I was ignoring, thought it just a normal stomachache but I am suffering. Please suggest what to do?
My mother is an IBS patient and she takes Norma xin regularly once a day. But sometimes she gets painful cramps and diarrhea. Last time she consulted a doc she gave her to use mefkind spa to use when she gets severe pain. Today she is suffering from such a pain. Can she take mefkind spa twice? What can she do to relieve pain. Since she is an IBS patient most medicines affect get quite badly.
1.Clear blood coming from stools .it does not mixed with stools. Blood comes when I eat spicy or taking tea. What would be the cause. 2.BP is high means not less than 140/100 3. Hand is vibrating while writing. Please tell the cause and its treatment.
I feel so tired after doing any work. My digestion is also not so well. In every 15 days I do vomit. Explain why?
Do you feel your stomach bloat after meals? If you notice, this doesn't happen after every meal? Only at times. And at other times when you eat specific foods. Well, there are foods cause your stomach to bloat, so the wise thing to do is to know about them and avoid them!
Here are a few of the biggest criminals:
1. Cold drinks: Yes, these carbonated drinks have numerous side effects on your health. One of them is that they bloat your tummy. Beer happens to fall in this category too.
2. Dairy Products: For the lactose intolerant, dairy products are almost like poison. The intolerance can be mild, moderate of severe, but one of the symptoms is gas. You can try to limit your consumption of dairy products.
3. Apples: Apples and pears are known to contain a high percentage of fiber. While they are important for us and should be eaten, if is good to know that they can affect sensitive tummies. Eat bit by bit, and if it helps, peel the skin and then eat.
4. Few Vegies: While they are excellent health foods, asparagus, cabbage and broccoli are the vegetables which cause gas in the stomach, which in turn leads to bloating of the tummy.
5. Sodium: Sodium is also another reason for bloated tummies, so it is advised to limit salt intake.
6. Fast Foods: Fast foods like sausages, fried foods, ice cream, sweetened products , etc are known to cause the belly to bloat.
7. Rice Preparations: Rice is known to swell up inside the stomach once it gets water, hence making the stomach feel bloated.
8. Hard Drinks: Alcohol is also said to add weight near the stomach and make it feel bloated.
Related Tip: What Causes Acidity? Understanding its Symptoms and Causes