Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SanjeevYour feedback matters!
Peyronie disease create pain while masturbation, So will it create problem while intercourse? Any medicine available without surgery.
Hii. Am 23years old male. Im getting severe headache twice in month and its lasting for a week. What should I do.?
I am 30 women weight 72. Two child. I am not ready for sex. Bcs mere man nahin karta hai sex karne ka. Pls koi good tablet ya treatment Btao. Acha treatment.
I am 18 years old boy. And my face is full with pimples. But no one fresh wash took it better. Please help me by your consult.
Sir from last 50 days my genitals and thigh areas are affected by dermatophytes (tinea corporis) in starting I have applied clotrimazole based broad spectrum cream it only controlled the itching but doesn't eliminate then I applied quard cream (4 way action: anti bacterial, anti fungal, anti prutic etc) this made my skin relief from that but when I stopped it appears again. Then 8 days back I had consult a doctor who prescribed me terbinafine tablets (for 28 days) and skin cream candid b saying it will eliminate completely. I am consuming tablets daily once but still that infection is active and growing in different parts of my body like feet, behind knees (it creates little thick border red in appearance). What should I do? Should I consult skin specialist! Or continue with terbinafine only or need some more medicines please I need your valuable advices.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hello sir; I am having period problems from last 5 years, its really painfully HV done many home remedies BT its didn't work. So suggest me some solution.
I am a 27 year old male. I am smoking since 2009 and on an average I used 15 cigarettes a day. I am suffering from chest infection. The respiratory tube and chest cage is infected. This happened 3 more times before. First how can I stop smoking? Any medicine that may help reducing anxiety, please? Second will it cause any major problem in near future? 3rd and most important factor behind not being able to quit smoking is that my digestion system is completely ruined so if you suggest best medicine that can help me improving digestion system will help me quitting smoking soon. Thanks in advance.
Hi sir I have dark circles around my eyes. I tried so much cosmetics to remove it but I did not get any result. So please help me to remove it.
Male 28 yrs. Maximum for 10 days he is going continuous motion - watery stool. He used medicines but of no use. He became very weak so they kept salin for him. May be it is diarrhoea. No blood in stool, stomach pain, fever. Only watery stool.
There are 2 main problems with my eyes 1. There is always water coming from my eyes. 2. My eyes are light sensitive, I can't see light easily, it always pinches me Please help me thanx.
Fibromyalgia is a condition characterised by chronic widespread body pains and increased responsiveness to pressure. Women are at a higher risk of suffering from this disorder than men. Fibromyalgia can be treated with physiotherapy, pharmacotherapy and combined efforts of physician and the patient.
Some of the symptoms that characterize this disorder are:
- Pain: Fibromyalgia is characterized by pain that has no apparent reason. It can affect different parts of the body and presents itself in different ways. Some people may experience a stabbing pain while others complain of a persistent dull ache. This pain may be affected by climate changes or stressful situations. There is reduced threshold to pain, because of certain chemical ( neurotransmitters) abnormalities in brain. Pain is generalized, felt above and below the waist, right and left-side of body, arms, legs, neck and back.
- Abnormal Sensitivity: Fibromyalgia patients are extremely sensitive to environmental changes that involve sight, sound and smell. For example, cigarette smoke can make a fibromyalgia patient extremely nauseous while loud music can give the person an instant headache. Lights that are brighter than normal can also make such a person feel uncomfortable. Patients have an abnormal sensitivity to pain, which leads to generalized aching of the body and tender points.
- Muscle & Joint Stiffness: Fibromyalgia patients often experience stiff muscles and joints without any form of strenuous activity or other reason. This may be localised to one group of muscles or affect the whole body. For some patients, this pain is worse in the morning or when sitting for extended periods of time. However, moving around does not provide any significant relief.
- Chronic Fatigue and Exhaustion: There are two main reasons for a Fibromyalgia patient to complain of tiredness. Firstly, the condition itself drains a person of energy even without overexerting themselves. Secondly, the pain and joint stiffness can hamper a person’s sleep and lead to sleep deprivation. Over time, this can become a vicious cycle of tiredness and insomnia. Chronic fatigue also affects a person’s immune system causing his or her energy levels to drop.
- Cognitive Impairments: Fibromyalgia patients also complain of a compromised short term memory. They often face difficulties recalling names of people they have recently met or other newly acquired information. These people may also have trouble concentrating on tasks for extended periods of time and experience mental sluggishness also known as fibro-fog.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Bowel disturbance is another common symptom of this disease. Passing stool may become difficult due to a combination of pain and muscle stiffness. With time, this problem can worsen unless addressed with laxatives. However, an over-dependence on laxatives can lead to further problems.
Apart from pain, patient experiences unrefreshing sleep and fatigue throughout the day. Other associated features can be depression, abdominal cramps, chest pain, tingling.
Lab Tests: Fibromyalgia is a clinical diagnosis. There are no definite laboratory tests. In fact, most conducted tests will turn out to be normal.
Treatment: Foremost important is an education of patient and caregivers, regarding nature of the disease. The patient needs to indulge in recreational activities and undergo supervised physiotherapy. There are potent medicines to correct the chemical imbalance in the body thereby increasing the pain threshold and leading to better quality of life. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a rheumatologist and ask a free question.