Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Brain Tumor
Treatment of Brain Injury
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old female. I had smoked marijuana on 30 December. Ever since I feel numbness in my body. Perception of touch has reduced. What should I do to get rid of the numbness? Please help. I am scared.
Good day to you. For the past three months I have been going through a very rough patch and would be greatly relieved if you can give me a clue of whats going on. As regretful as I am, I had a bad habit of masturbation with very little control. Now when I masturbate, my left leg goes numb and there is no telling hiw many days or months it will take to come back to normal. There is also pain in my scrotum (left side) and perineal. The muscles at the left of my lower spine also hurt. The problem is only at the left side. I was diagnosed with minor scoliosis with annular tear and muscular spasm. Please tell me what is the relation between masturbation and the muscles of my spine/leg. Is something being stretched or something?
Hands are shivering too much sir what is the reason and what problems will face with that, it will effect our married life ?
My left hand is shaking at times. When watching fb or browsing something coming after work. Right hand is normal but left hand is much powerless. Any nerve problem?
If I go for breast reduction. Will my breast stay numb or normal. What about the scars. Will it show that I have gone through surgery ?
I'm 19 year old fit athlete. Whenever I am close to my loved one, or I hug her, my hands start shaking and shivering. Please help.
My father suffering from brain stroke 4 months back, right now his eye vision is not clear that is the big problem please suggest me.
What's Diabetic neuropathy? What are the Causes & the remedies. Is it due to severe Nerve damage? Who's qualified to look Into this. What are the proper drugs. Pls. Explain.
I am 22 years old. My hands shakes and sometimes i am stammering? My confidence level is enough low. While giving presentations my hand shakes and heart beat increases. There is a feeling in me always that I cant do this and that? Please help me.
Our body is composed of many elements that carry out emotional and physical functions that are usually in sync with one another. It is important for these organs and other elements to be in sync for good health. All nerves are connected to the brain and are responsible for sending important signals throughout your body. Therefore, even one pressed nerve may send you warning signals such as pain to the body. It is advisable not to overlook these signals. Damage from a pressed nerve might be minor or extreme. It might bring about persistent and chronic issues. Therefore, the sooner you get a treatment for nerve compression, the more relieving experience you will have. In a few cases, you cannot reverse the damage caused by a pressed nerve. However, treatment does relieve you from the pain in most cases.
Nerves are the most vulnerable at spots in your body where they go through narrow spaces and have very less tissue to protect them. These are the places they are more likely to get pinched. A number of the causes may include:
- If the nerve is pressed between tissues, for example, your tendon, ligament or bone.
- Nerve compression in your neck or arm may likewise bring pain in zones, for example, your elbow, hand, wrist or fingers.
- Aggravation or weight on a nerve root leaving the spine may bring about neck or low back pain.
- In case a disc tears, it is known as a herniated circle that can put weight on a spinal nerve.
Some of the common symptoms of pinched nerves are:
- Pain in the region of pressure, for example, the neck or low back
- Transmitting pain, for example, sciatica or radicular pain
- Blazing sensation
To what extent you are affected depends from individual to individual. Treatment fluctuates, based upon the seriousness and reason for the pinched nerve. You may find that you benefit from just resting the affected area and by maintaining distance from any exercises that may cause you harm. If side effects endure or torment is serious, it is best to consult specialist. You may require one or more types of treatment to contract swollen tissue around the nerve.
Treatment may include:
- NSAIDs - Non steroidal inflammation mitigating drugs (NSAIDs, for example, headache medicine, ibuprofen, or naproxen may diminish swelling).
- Oral corticosteroids - These are utilized to lessen swelling and agony.
- Opiates - These are utilized for brief periods to lessen extreme pain.
- Steroid infusions - These infusions may diminish swelling and allow the affected nerves to recover.
- Exercise based recuperation - This will extend and reinforce muscles.
- Brace - A prop or delicate neckline limits movement and permits muscles to rest for brief periods.
- Interventional Pain Procedures: They are the most cost effective and non invasive methods for pain relief as recommended by the WHO. Your pain will be taken care of by the interventional pain physician or the pain specialist.
- Surgery - Surgery might be required for more serious issues that do not react to different sorts of treatment.