Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SanjeevYour feedback matters!
My whole body skin get cracked in winter. I have to cover my legs and hands with winter clothes, what should I do?
I am suffering from scabies with intense itching and red spots have also developed over my skin. What should I do?
Hi i am 23yrs old i am facing a problem of dark spot on my face, its increases when it exposes to sunlight, I am using melalite cream, after using it continuously a few week, spot gots eliminate but on going in sunlight, it starts appearing again. Please suggest me some cure of it.
Hi I'm a 29 year old Male. I am having a constant problem of dark circles under my eyes. Can you suggest some cream or ointment ?
I am 24 year girl. I have dark circle around my eyes. I am using carofit ultra and melacare plus but I can't see any difference. What should I do.
Hi I am 30 years old I have black marks on my forehead And when I use any gel or oil for hair my face will change in oily give me the solution. Please advice
Im 29 years male living in gulf. There s dark spot at my right cheeks. So pls suggest which is best skin lightening cream and sunscreen protection. I'm using vlcc spf 40 is it ok?
Blood (dark red colour) in stools and paining while going motion everyday for past few months why? How to get rid of this? And am anemic too.
Hi I'm a male or boys I don't have Ac at home I can not afford to buy AC how can I become or get fair skin without being or staying in the AC or AC rooms? Is it necessary only to become or get fairer or fair skin by staying or being in AC rooms or AC whole day or full time? Is it necessary to have AC at home or being or stay in AC whole day or full time to get or become fair or fairer skin on face and body please tel me please how can poor people or middle class people become or get fairer skin without having or staying in AC or AC rooms please wat should we do please help me plz.
I'm 17 years teenager and as pune's temperature cause too much tan I have got started getting acne n I have a sun stroke right in middle of my forehead have a brownish skin and I want a effective way to look fair. Can you please help me.
I am highly causing from black spots in my face. I have been tried many medicines. Can you prefer good medicine which can remove it in some days.
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face. I used scar removal cream for 8 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Mere body k upper part me bhut se white dag ho gye h.hath chest gale pr devi me ye pink ho jaye h Ajkl bht itching b hone lgi h.
Ayurveda believes that the beauty of the skin is linked to your overall health. You can have a glowing skin only when your heart and other organs are working properly. The glow comes from within rather than by applying lotions and artificial creams for fairness and flawlessness. It has to be kept in mind that the nutrients and the toxins produced in the body circulates within via the bloodstream. Toxins produced due to vata, pitta and kapha doshas or imbalances are circulated by the circulating rasa dhatu in the body. These hamper the beauty of your skin and overall personality. The toxins damage or destroy the cells in the organs. Therefore, you must start bringing balance to the doshas to get back your natural beauty. Remember, your skin is vulnerable to the imbalances in the doshas. Excess pitta can leave your skin looking dull, pigmented and lusterless. If your skin is oily and the pores are clogged, you might have excess Kapha.
Here are some tips for staying beautiful naturally by addressing the dosha imbalances and flushing your system on time:
- You must drink plenty of water to keep your system clean and free from accumulation of toxins. According to American Journal of Nutrition women in their mid-age with sufficient amount of vitamin C had wrinkle-free skin. They looked young and vitamin. Vitamin C plays a vital role in the production of collagen. It also catalyses collagen repairs. You can have food rich in vitamin C. Thus, you can eat leafy green vegetables and citrus fruits for best results on regular basis. It is always advisable to quit smoking in order to have younger and fairer spotless skin. Smoking is responsible for the release of an enzyme called metalloproteinases. This enzyme is responsible for damage to skin cells.You must not eat too much of sweet stuffs as they can cause beauty disaster. Excess sugar leads to the production of advanced glycation end products by attaching itself to lipids and proteins. This would hamper your skin and its collagen.
- Exfoliate your skin regularly. It is important for you to exfoliate your skin daily. It removes the dead cells from the outer layer and allows the skin to breathe and look fresh.
- Make sure that you go for excretion on regular basis and have a proper bowel movement without any problem. You can have a cup of lukewarm water regularly early in the morning empty stomach to have a better bowel movement.
- There are certain herbs like neem, manjistha, turmeric and tulsi, which enhance your skin quality and improve circulation. You can apply them as face-packs. It is also a good practice to undertake regular warm oil massage. It improves circulation and nourishes the skin to a great extent.