Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Sir I have High Blood pressure and Cholesterol Problem can I Use cases Regularly. Please Tell me Sir.
I'm 41 years old Male, 5.6" and weighs at 74 kgs, I have been diagnosed with Hypertension a six months ago and been on medication (Nebicard .25 and Tazloc 40) since then. Recent tests also showed high Uric Acid levels, fatty liver, non-obstructive renal calculi, Pre-Diabetes with fasting Sugar at 150 and low HDL My doctor advised me to follow few diet restrictions (salads on an alternate day, avoid plant-based food, red meat, intensive workouts) and lifestyle changes for a month and come back for diabetes screening next month. I'm looking for advice on dietary changes which can bring my blood sugar levels to normal and also help me with Uric Acid, Hypertension, and weight lose Best Regards.
I have a ringing sound in my ear. First it was occasional for a week but after that it is for long duration. It started when I had a bad allergic cold with blocked nose and continuous sneezing. When moving my jaw I can feel some wax type feeling. Should I be worried?
Hello Doctor I'm 30 year old male. I had recently experienced chest pain. Undergone treatment and ecg but the results were normal. How can I know that the pain is due to angina or gastric problem.
High to control High blood pressure. I have high blood pressure since last 5 years. Systolic pressure becomes uncontrolled after taking medicine. What to do? Please.
Sir I am a diabetic female aged 48 years.And on insulin mixtard and Obimet sr bd.I used to take mixtard 26 in the morning and after lunch obimet 500 mg one and evening mixtard 24 and obimet sr 500.But at present my blood sugar is not under control.especially pp sugar is 350 and above.please suggest.
Chest pain. The first thing you may think of is heart attack. Certainly chest pain is not something to ignore. But you should know that it has many possible causes.
I am experiencing poking pain on the heart side of chest. During sleep at nights I also feel head is over burdened.
Got my blood test reports yesterday found cholesterol 211.5 showing it should be less than 200. Want to know is it alarming situation? Can it reduce without medication? If yes than how? Adding I do gym 1 hr everyday and consuming protein shake once a day for last 2 months I take normal Indian diet having non veg mostly weekend I do take proper sleep of around 7 hrs.
If one is on statin 5 mg and total cholesterol is under 200 and ldl under 100, does one really need to worry too much about one's diet. For example does one have to have zero fat milk instead of toned milk which everyone else in the house is having? This is with at least one hour of exercise daily.
Can you reduce cut your bad cholesterol (LDL) by taking White Pumpkin juice. Some one told me it reducescut bad cholesterol.
High blood pressure can develop over many years and affects everyone at some point in life but if not treated for a very long time, it can escalate the risks of a number of cardiovascular problems and chronic kidney disorders.
High blood pressure or hypertension is a condition where the long term force induced by blood on the artery walls may lead to health complications.
Different types of hypertension:
- Primary Hypertension: High blood pressure caused by genetic, prenatal or other natural causes like aging (people over 60 develop HBP) is known as primary hypertension.
- Secondary Hypertension: Secondary hypertension is that which is caused due to specific conditions, like kidney disorders, lung disorders etc.
Symptoms Of Hypertension:
It may not show any warning symptoms for several years while it continues to develop. A few tell-tale signs are frequent throbbing headaches, shortness of breath, nosebleeds, excessive sweating but these only occur when there is an extremely serious medical complication.
Complications of hypertension:
- Hypertension can also result in a disorder called aneurysm in which the blood vessels tend to swell and weaken. Rupture of an aneurysm can be fatal.
- Heart failure is one of the most serious complications associated with hypertension. It becomes increasingly difficult for the heart to pump blood along with the high pressure. Consequently the heart muscle thickens and leads to cardiac arrest.
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure and interference with your ability to remember and think. It can trigger memory loss and affect your understanding and deriving skills.
- Persistent high blood pressure can result in atherosclerosis - hardening of the arteries. This can severely wreck cardiovascular health and cause stroke, heart attack or other complications.