Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SanjeevYour feedback matters!
Im having pimples on my face. please tell me how to prevent face from pimples and black heads? How to control acne?
I am 23 year old girl I think my teeth have some problem what can I do 1. Sensitivity problem 2. Its not strong tell me the complete solution.
Doctor has prescribed 2 medicine 1) siphene 100 mg for 5 days and 2) hyponid for 1 month. Today being 3rd day of her period. We are planning for the baby. Is this medicine are good?
I am 23 old male today when I urinated I saw blood is there any problem contactbkebas soon as possible.
My age 38 and my BP is 100/140. Is it more for me . What shall I do to control l.I am not taking any medicine.
Dear sir/Mam My digestive system is very bad so it's mean my liver is not strong? So can you tell any best solution to improve my liver or digestive system. My diet is good. I am not eat junk food even soft drink because this is bad for liver. I eat only healthy food. Please tell me any solution to improve liver or digestive system.
My hairs are falling from last 6 months. And now I have almost lost my hairs. They are notice increasing from last 2 months. Is there any method to stop hair fall? And increase there growth. Second I have read in many articles that excess masturbation is reason for hair loss? Is it true? How to stop it? Suggest me please.
Why most of the allopathy doctors are against baba ramdev? Is that they are worried about their shops will be closed or patanjali products will reduce their income? Some hidden intention is certain. Patanjali research is of the world class. Even america is trying to follow certain things from patanjali. Be honest. Whenever I ask any MBBS doctor about paranayam or patanjali product they try to avoid it or give negative opinion?
Hi Sir, Good Evening. My father is being treated for stones in kidney. The size of stones are 9 mm in one and 10 mm on the other. Would like to know whether surgery is needed or can dissolve it by medicines. Looking for an appointment with you this week. Thanks in advance
Hi, I've tested my serum bilirubin total 2 mg/dl, direct 1.6 mg/dl & indirect .04 mg/dl. Please advice
I am losing hair quickly and I have headache problem and skin back some times and stomach pain problems. What else can I do. Can you please help me with this.
I am Amar Holeppagol my age is 22 and I am having eye problem. Knee problem leg pain headaches and I am studying be engg in t John college. Please send me solution to the problem.
Arthritis is a painful joint condition that leads to pain and stiffness as well as lack of proper mobility due to inflammation and swelling. Usually, an orthopaedic specialist will prescribe anti-inflammatory and pain relieving medication for this condition, but there are various things that you can do to ensure that this condition does not become a debilitating one in the long run. One of the best ways of doing this is by limiting your diet in certain ways when it comes to inflammation producing food.
Here are a few types of food to avoid if you are suffering from arthritis.
- Fried food: Fried and processed food is packed with too much of salt in order to better preserve it so that it has longer shelf life. Also, the use of oil in order to deep fry can have a detrimental effect on the inflammation that is already causing problems for your joints. Therefore, it is best to avoid fried, fatty and processed or packaged food that has been frozen for too long.
- AGEs: When we speak of AGEs, we are not talking about the number of birthdays that you have celebrated. AGEs are actually Advanced Glycation End products that are a toxin released by food when it is heated, grilled, fried or pasteurised. These toxins can render damage to the proteins in your body. Once this process starts, the body retaliates by sending forth cytokines which are basically inflammatory messengers. This can lead to inflammation and arthritis.
- Sugar: Sugar and other refined carbs also have a large amount of AGEs as discussed above. These types of food should also be avoided by patients suffering from arthritis. Also, artificially sweetened drinks and too many baked goodies should be avoided by these patients.
- Dairy products: Owing to a certain kind of protein that most dairy products contain, these kinds of food are considered harmful for patients of arthritis. These proteins can encourage inflammation and irritation of the tissue that surrounds your joints. Switching to a vegan diet is considered helpful for arthritis patients.
- Alcohol: Excessive drinking is a major problem that can aggravate your arthritis situation. Smoking and drug abuse also leads to such problems. Drinking excessively can lead to the development of gout.
- Corn oil: This kind of oil is a part of most packaged, processed and fried food. It also leads to inflammation. Arthritis patients should switch to omega fatty three oils which can be found in fish.
Taking care of your body is a matter of maintaining a good diet with lots of activity that will be congenial for your condition. This will also help in keeping the painful symptoms of arthritis away. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.