Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
Hi my baby girl is 3 weeks old, she is suffering from cold, chest cough and vomit, she is very much suffer from motion problem, she is 2.5 kg only still weight not gain because of these prblm I am very much worried about this pls advice.
Whats the maximum amount of or valporate sodium that can be given to 2 year old baby of 15 kg weight for controlling spasms / fits? Doctor is currently giving 5 ml twice a day. I am concerned whether that is less as it was same amount when baby was 10 kg. I thought amount should increase with weight.
My baby is 5 months old. She does not consume my breastfeed. Even a one time per day she does not intake my breastfeed. What shall I do?
I have two and half month baby, he is sleeping in a day but daily not sleeping for whole night please give me any solution for changing his sleeping cycle?
Hello doctors. I am new mom have a baby of one month. My problem is that my breast milk production is very low. Its not sufficient for my baby at all. So my baby do not latch my breast too. I am feeding him formula milk as I have no choice left. Doc.suggested me to take shatavari caps. But its not working. I am taking soups .having proper food as well ,but there is no increase in milk production. I am very sad now. Pls help! I would be highly grateful.
I have one small baby of 6 months and I don't want another one within next 3 years. What precaution I should take?
My baby is one month and 8 days old. He has vomited twice in 4 days at night during feed. I get so scared when the milk comes out of his nose also. What to do when he vomits I literally get chills and do not know what to do while he is vomiting.
My 2 yr old son having cough,cold & Temp. from last 2 month...consulted Dr. He has given Ambrdiyl AS then shifted Reliant Plus for cough, for cold suggested Sinarest Cc and for Temperature suggested combiflam also giving steam regularly I.e. 3-4 times in a day...but still all three problems is not rectified... Yesterday done blood test CBC just want to know is he having any infection then haemoglobin just below than requirement I.e. 10.5 please suggest....what should I do?
My son is not behaving as expected as mature according to his age, since he is 11 years old? what should we do? also in the night every day he is wetting in his bed what to do? in his study also he is little back what to do?
I am a breastfeeding mother of 9 month old. I have PCOs and looking to reduce weight. Can I drink detoxing Sassy Water while breastfeeding?
Typhoid is an infectious bacterial fever with an eruption of red spots on the chest and abdomen and severe intestinal irritation, brought about by the Salmonella typhi bacteria. It can also be brought about by Salmonella paratyphi, a related bacterium that generally causes a less extreme sickness. The bacteria are stored in water or in the food by a human carrier and are then spread to other individuals around them.
There are many ways to avoid typhoid fever:
- Vaccination: Take one dose of the vaccine one week before travelling. The other is given orally in four cases, with one container to be taken every alternate day. Neither one of the vaccines is 100% effective. Both require repetitive immunisation since the effect of vaccines diminishes over time.
- Washing your hands: Frequently washing your hands in hot, soapy water is the most ideal approach to control contamination. Wash before eating or cooking food and after using the toilet. Use a hand sanitiser in cases where water isn't accessible.
- Drinking clean water: There are a few ways in which you can avoid getting typhoid fever spread by contaminated water.
- Abstain from drinking untreated water.
- Contaminated drinking water is a specific issue in areas where typhoid fever is endemic. Thus, drink only boiled or filtered water, or canned or packaged carbonated drinks.
- Carbonated filtered water is more secure than non-carbonated filtered water.
- Request drinks without ice.
- Use filtered water to brush your teeth and try not to swallow water in the shower.
- Clean water can get contaminated again in case it is not put away securely.
- Store the clean drinking water in a container with a little opening and use it within four hours.
- Staying away from raw fruits and vegetables: Maintain a strategic distance from crude foods grown in the ground. Since crude produce may have been washed away in water, maintain distance from products of the soil that you cannot peel, particularly lettuce. To be totally protected, you might need to stay away from street food completely.
- Cooking: Pick hot foods. Keep away from food that is put away or served at room temperature. Steaming hot nourishments are ideal. Also, in spite of all precautions, there is no assurance that the food served at the finest restaurants is safe for your health. It is best to stay away from foods served by street side vendors. Completely cook all meats, fish and vegetables. Eat them while they are still hot.
- Washing: Wash your dishes and utensils with proper dish washing soap and water. Wash your cutting board particularly well with a cleanser and water.
- Peeling: Peeling fruits and vegetables protects you from typhoid. Eat natural products that have been freshly washed and peeled, for example, oranges and bananas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.