Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I am have 71years in recently open heart surgery I have some problems in my body surgery is doing in that place and some pain also in that area. what should i do?
I have pain in my back and chest from 7 days. It becomes too much in midnight. What are the solutions of back and chest pain?
Sir, I'm 29 years old male, I'm getting pain in my heart very slightly but sometimes it hurts me many times. There is no habituate family diseases in my relations, and I do not have any bad habits. But why I'm facing this problem, May I know the reason?
Hello. I am 28 year old and I am feeling too weakness with BP. Low. So please tell me wht I do? I want stamina.
I'm 16years old. Sometimes I've pain in my heart for 5min. Nd it hurts a lot. But after 5min everything is alright. Wat is the reason? Is it serious? Wat should I do?
How can we cure the patient from diabetes and what happened to the patient when he get suffered by diabetes and high blood pressure together and how can we cure them by using daily domestic treatments?
I am suffering from high pressure over the last 2 years .what's should br done instead of taking tablets and medicines ?
I am 62 yr. Male no diabetic. BP 90/130 taking tablet tenormin25 & stamlo 5.i am handicap with leg. I can't walk to long. I have corolstrol problem. I want to maintain LDL &HDL pl. Suggest me medicine for my body.
I suffered from calcium related issue how to reduce bp My blood pressure I's very high how to control it.
Tonight I suddenly arise from a bad dream. But when my heart beat very slow till one minutes. And also many time when some thing do suddenly my heart beat going slow not growing up fast. So is this any problem. TMT, Echo cardiograph, and lipid profile are normal. But in ECG first degree av block (PR 228). And after how many different I can do these tests again. Thank you.
I lost too much blood in accident. What should I eat now. To maintain my blood. I have headache. I have low blood pressure also.
Hello, I am 43 years old, recently I found in my reports that I have LDL Cholesterol 145. Pls suggest how to control and reduce it.
Hi I am 55 and with blood pressure,hearblockagege and I am on blood thinner tablets Pl advise how long I can continue on this basis without side effect
I have frequent pains in my chest and I'm not able digest food what I should do to prevent this? I want medicine and treatments for this?
I have been suffering from diabetes for more than 25 years. But all other tests are showing very normal like, creatine, LDL, HDL, LFT etc. triglycerides shown is little high (due to high blood sugar) I am taking medicines for diabetes (Glyciphage -G1) 1 tablet three times a day. I have little hypertension also which is normal due to Ayurvedic medicine ('Normalin' tablets-1 in a day). However, recently I feel frequently a numbness on my feet and shows a tendency to twist sideways (very little). The whether in my place is (Pattambi, Kerala) is cold due to heavy rain. Otherwise, I do not have any major health problem. Sir, In this circumstance, what should I do for further treatment? Please reply.
Need BP Monitor for Home. Which Brand is Better and giving accurate results for monitoring BP. So that we can control it.
I am having severe depression. Doctor recommend me to take Clonafit plus tablets for 45 days. I have started this prescription since 12 days but still feeling depressed. N feeling sleepy all the day. N also having pain in upper abdomen just below chest. Kindly let me know why this is happening?
Your heart is the most important and vital organ of all and regulates the flow of heart to all parts of the body. Thus, the valves and the arteries which take the blood to your heart are also an important component in ensuring that the circulation is constant. Thus, any hindrance to this process will put a lot of pressure on your heart and lead to more serious problems in the long run. Coronary artery disease is one such problem and can seriously put the health of your heart at risk.
What is coronary heart disease?
Coronary arteries are very important blood vessels, which carry nutrients, blood and oxygen to your heart. If the level of bad cholesterol is high in your blood, it will start leaving deposits on the walls of the arteries which are commonly known as plaque. This plaque will start building up over time causing blockage of the arteries and disrupting proper blood flow. Excessive build up of the plaque may then rupture the lining of the plaque. This will then induce blood clotting and further prevent the normal flow of blood.
Primary symptoms may include
- Shortness of breath: This may occur while you are exercising or performing activities which are mildly exerting.
- Heart beats very hard and fast: Your heart may beat very hard and fast, especially when doing everyday activities such as climbing stairs or walking for a prolonged distance.
- Angina or chest pain: You may experience pain in your chest as if someone was pressing against it with a lot of force. Angina is also triggered due to stressful activities or even emotional stress. It usually occurs on the left or the middle of the chest and may even be felt in the back, arms, and neck.
- Heart attack: Heart attacks are the most common and the most serious complications of coronary heart disease. You would feel extreme pain, akin to crushing on your chest, shoulder, or arm. It may even be accompanied by jaw pain, and sweatiness.
Non invasive forms of treatment are always preferable rather than invasive surgeries or procedures to treat coronary heart disease, especially where the risk of serious complications such as heart attack are still on the lower side. Some of the treatments used for coronary heart disease are as follows:
- Making lifestyle changes: Quit smoking, reduce alcohol consumption along with consumption of regulated diet will automatically start cleaning plaque that has built up within the arteries. Losing weight also tends to help.
- Medications: Special medications can take care of cases wherein the deposits are still lesser and the plaque buildup can be removed without the requirement of extensive surgery. Anti-cholesterol medications are one example of this.
- Surgical procedures: These are usually employed when the blockage is severe and cannot be corrected by the conventional methods mentioned above. Some of the procedures are angioplasty, stent replacement, as well as coronary artery bypass surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist and ask a free question.