Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I not interest any work. 6 month before my wife gives me some medicine for liqure ex no addiction or I don't know. After it when I take liqure sharad beer my bp high and my body become red. Now I else. I not interest any work.
My lipid profile report as follows: total cholesterol: 235,HDL: 32,TRIGLYCERIDES: 241,VLDL: 48,LDL: 154,NO diabetic PATIENT-SUGAR :99 ,I WANT TO KNOW: 1.SHALL I START MEDICINES LIKE ROSULIP F 10?+PRELIPID CAPSULES? PLS ADVISE DOSE FOR EACH medicine INCLUDING BEFORE/AFTER FOOD. 2.I HAVE STARTED MAKING DIET CHANGES AND STARTED EXERCISE AS WELL. 3.IS LIPAGLYN GOOD DRUG FOR ABOVE ISSUE? 4.IS HIGH TRIGLYCERIDES A BIG CONCERN WHEREIN I SHALL START IMMEDIATE MEDICATIONS?
I am 23 year male and I have problem of chest pain for second on right side from last two month. At any time it occur it occur mostly when I am tired. The pain is like it Is concentrated at point.
I'm suffering from pain in my side chest part. I applied moov sprays and also took painkiller tabs but still pain is there. What to do for complete relief.
Hi I am 35 years old male, I have been diagnosed has diabetic patient 2 years back, I am suffering from chest pain, body pain, I feel very tried, some times there is pain left side of body from head to toe, indigestion, my finger shake automatically. I am very much worried, I consulted Diabetic and Cardiologist, done with all tests like TMT, HB1CA other related tests, all were normal, but still I am having chest pain and tiredness, weakness. Please suggest what should I do , waiting for your reply.
I am suffering from cough from last three weeks I also have a pain in chest I am suffering very bad please suggest me what should I done?
My heart beat suddenly becomes fast like 90 beats per second! Some times I drink bear! Bt in limited quantity! When I run then my beats like 110 or 115 beats per send! So tell me some remedies to control this!
I've been feeling an on and off pain in the left side of my chest and haven't been sleeping much due to this. Should I be worrying a lot about this?
My triglyceride levels and vldl level always high in lipid profile test three month back this value was 300 around and weight 81kg after continue exercise weight reduce 75 kg and triglyceride value 205 while I am using 1 tablet per day of cholesterol fabnous this problem I have from 8 years how it will be complete treatment because always this value get variation.
I am 62 years old I suffering from hypertension since 12 years and also having sleep problems. Right now I am taking NEBICARD H for hypertension and AMIXIDE and Trika. 5 mg. But still having some problems with sleep. Also feeling some sex problems like pre ejaculation. Please advise your opinion.
Arrhythmia is a disorder which is characterized by improper and irregular heartbeats; be it too slow or too fast. This problem occurs when the electrical impulses that are used to regulate your heartbeat don’t work in the correct manner. Your heart may beat irregularly, too slow or too fast.
Although this disorder does not yield many symptoms, a few noticeable symptoms of arrhythmia are slow heartbeat, or a racing heartbeat, chest pain, breathing difficulties and dizziness. Arrhythmia can lead to inefficient pumping by the heart, leading to bouts of fainting. A severe symptom of this disorder is ventricular fibrillation, wherein the ventricles tend to quiver instead of transporting blood. This symptom can cut off blood supply to the vital organs, which may lead to death.
- Coronary artery disease: In this disease, arteries of the heart can get blocked, leading to irregular heart beat and impaired heart functioning.
- A heart attack: An ongoing heart attack usually leads to irregular heartbeats.
- High blood pressure: High blood pressure problems make you more vulnerable to this condition.
- Impaired functioning of the thyroid glands: An overactive or underactive thyroid gland can lead to heart arrhythmia.
- Excessive smoking and alcohol consumption: These habits can cause problems with the blood vessels in the body, thus increasing risks of this particular condition as well as other cardio-vascular diseases.
- Stress: Too much stress can lead to high blood pressure; that is again linked to heart arrhythmia.
Mild symptoms of arrhythmia do not require treatment. However, complications resulting from it warrant treatment. The various treatment options for this condition are:
- Pacemaker: A pacemaker is a device that is used to regulate your heart rhythms. It is placed in the body by a surgical procedure and an insulated wire is put, connecting the heart to the pacemaker. In case of an irregular heartbeat, the pacemaker sends out impulses to correct the improper heartbeat.
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator: This device is used to prevent a dangerous symptom of heart arrhythmia, a symptom wherein the ventricle quivers. It is similar to a pacemaker as it is also placed near the collarbone. In case it detects an abnormal rhythm, it sends out shocks to reset the heart rhythm.
- Maze procedure: This is a surgical procedure wherein incisions are made on the upper heart tissue to create a scar tissue. Scar tissues act as insulators to prevent stray impulses.
- Alternative therapies: Alternative procedures such as yoga and meditation can help remedy the disorder.