Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeesh GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have black spot with dryness on identical finger same place same time. i am using holiderm/hoivate cream since many years: But its still going and coming condition- can you help.
Im facing hairfall and hair thinning. My scalp is oily and it become impossible to give a style to it by combing without using gel. I need solution for it.
My face is being oily for 24hours & pimples are coming on my face. So what should I do to make my face fair. What diet must I take may I fallow any precautions.
I am 19 year old man, I have a skin problem called fungi at my butt, I handle this situation for almost 4 years. Please help!
I am 25 years old female I losing my hair day by day please suggest something. My hair type is dry & frizzy.
I have pimple and dark shots in my face cn you give me the strong medicine for this I want my face clear and glower pls. Give me some advise for thos.
Im 18 still I don't get facial hair growth so pls suggest me some biotin or some way to get faster beard growth.
I am 22 yrs old and I have hairfall problem. My hair is getting thin and falling. Do you suggest any diet change to stop this.
I have pimple problem on my face please help me about this to out of this pimple problem. The darkspocts problem is very big after the pimples.
I have black spots as well as chickenpox on my face. I used scar removal cream but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Doctor I have hair fall problem this is not a genetic because in our family no one is baldness. Please suggest me any solution.
Sir, I have pimples in my face. I am worried about this. please says some tip to get rid of this problem.
I got a problem on my body. I am still over 30 age. I have plain body. I do not saw yet any hair in my chest. What is my solution. Can my body not grow well. I not satisfy young age. Please I want to be gentleman. How I grow hormone in my chest. My beard also not cover on mine cheek. So I am sad. Kindly reply soon.
Wrinkles are a normal yet unsightly sign of aging, which can come about due to various reasons including too much exposure to the sun, poor diet, excessive smoking and drinking, lack of proper sleep, advent of age, loss of moisture and elasticity as well as collagen, which creates a smooth and supple look and other such reasons. Cosmetic and plastic surgeons are now turning to a variety of methods to lessen the pronounced look of wrinkles and remove them for younger looking skin.
Here are a few methods currently in use:
- Fillers: Fillers like collagen and others including poly lactic acid, Calcium Hydroxylapatite and Hyaluronic acid can be used to restore the elasticity of the skin even as they provide precious hydration. These injectables can be used on the face as well as on hands for a smooth and supple look.
- Botox: To get rid of the lines on the forehead and to prevent the onset of more pronounced wrinkles, Botox or Botulinum Toxin Type A is a favoured element used by many cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists. This is usually administered via injection.
- Retinoids: This is administered with a surgical procedure in order to remove uneven pigmentation as well as the roughness of skin, which sets in with age and excessive smoking and sun exposure. It may cause skin peeling and redness.
- Laser: The use of laser resurfacing can also help in stimulating collagen production of the skin, which restores some of its elasticity so that wrinkles may be removed and further wrinkles prevented.
- Surgery: The use of surgical methods like face lifts, brow lifts and other cosmetic processes can help in giving the skin a tighter look, which does away with the appearance of wrinkles. These are usually minor procedures from which one will heal fast.
- Dermabrasion: This method is a surgical one that basically sands the surface of the skin in order to remove the wrinkles. It can cause side effects like permanent discolouration of the skin as well as scarring of sensitive skin in particular.
- Peels: Glycolic acid peels and deeper peels that use elements like Salicylic acid can be used to go deep into the skin and making it smooth again. It basically makes a difference to the fine lines. There is a chance of side effects like scarring, bruising and general discolouration in this method as well.
Adequate sleep, good nutrition, avoiding excessive sun exposure and a good skin care regimen can help in keeping wrinkles at bay for a long time. Moisturising with products that contain plenty of vitamin A and E can also help in reducing fine lines.