Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeesh GuptaYour feedback matters!
My face was burn on right side of my face 12 years ago and this gives me a mark of burn. How could I relief from these marks.
How to get fairer look that is free from pimple. Specially free from blackheads on my nose. I am boy 16 years old.
Iam suffering from skin problems can you please tell me how to cure for a acne, I do go to gym is that causes acne.
Hello I would appreciate if you could suggest me any cream or anything else to stop aging marks on my face. Iam 38 years old and I live in india.
My facial hair growth is increasing rapidly. B my height is not increasing. Please suggest me, what can I do for this. My digestive system is very weak.
I am 25 year old male, I have black dots on my nose, I used several creams but there is no results, but the dots on nose are increasing day by day, please help me. Suggest me best cream or treatment to get rid of black dots. Thank you.
For skin fungal infection and itching at the time of sweating and looks like white scars.Please tell.
24 years old, I am suffering from dermatitis, my scalp is releasing skin that's why creating hair loss problem and one more thing my skin is oily give me suggestion and what should I do like precaution and medication please give me advice.
I'm having problem on my skin. I was having pimples problem now its over but the spot of pimple still there on my face. What I should do pls?
I am 23 year old female and I have deep ring like marks or lines all over the neck which look so bad, what should I do?
Sir I have bald on front of my head am suffering alot I was not married am just 20 and am over weight what I have to do sir.
I am suffering from dry and raff hair. Can you plzz suggest a shampoo or conditioner soo I can apply on my hair?
4-5 hours prior to washing your hair, apply almond, castor, olive, coconut and lavender oil in a mixed proportion which will provide moisture to your hair.
I want to be more tall I take 2 glass milk Daly but it don't work more Please tell me some easy ideas to touch my basketball ring.
I am 29 year old boy. My skin is oily and look very dull and old age. No glow on skin. So what should I do to make my skin fair, glowing and to remove the spots of pimples scars of pimples from face.
Hello sir, I hav a problem sir, I do not hav a continuous hair growth nd its becoming weak day by day sir. I wnat to know is their any health problem am facing. Iam a student too. So please help me in this regard.
Alopecia or alopecia areata is more commonly known as spot baldness. It is a serious condition that makes a person lose his or her hair in round patches. The patches increase in number over time. Alopecia could affect your scalp and can also result in hair loss from other parts of the body. Alopecia is an auto immune problem and causative factors of which are still not known. However, certain triggering factors, such as stress, which is the biggest culprit along with other factors like thyroid problems, genetic tendencies, drug abuse, hormonal changes or medications can lead to such a disorder.
Naturopathic ways of dealing with Alopecia:
- Chinese hibiscus can come to your rescue: Alopecia is mainly caused due to weak, undernourished hair follicles. Chinese hibiscus is known to deal with the problem effectively. The petals of this flower, when used in combination with dandelion oil, add strength to your hair follicles. It also repairs hair damage. The oil should be applied on the scalp at least twice a week for noticeable results.
- Fenugreek is a great way to tackle problems of hair loss: Fenugreek is rich in proteins and organic compounds. These compounds are effective in building up the defence mechanism of your scalp. Fenugreek regulates hormones in the human body in such a way that a stark re-growth of hair follicles is noticed in many cases.
- Try using green tea creatively: Many people resort to green tea to lead a healthy way of life. While drinking two cups of this inimitable concoction twice daily, remember to use its liquor on the bald patches of your scalp as well. Absorb the drink on a piece of cloth and massage it on the affected areas of your scalp. Catechins, saponins and antioxidants present in this kind of tea help in regeneration of cells on the scalp.
- Graphites can do wonders: Alopecia can also be characterized by itchy eruptions on your scalp. These eruptions may or may not contain pus like fluids. Patchy baldness, especially on the sides of your head, can be dealt with by taking this medicine. A person who shows intolerance towards cold and has an excess of adipose tissues can be treated with Graphites.
- Mezereum is a sought after homeopathic medication: If alopecia areata makes hair fall in the cups of your hand each time you comb, Mezereum should be one's first and foremost choice. The skin of your scalp might be crusting, or you might have rashes in the bald circles. Mezereum will cure these symptoms by fighting off the condition in itself.
However, over-the-counter medication is not suitable for all patients as the causative factors will differ from patient to patient, thus it is important to always consult a trained practitioner as the right dosage and potency will be decided by the doctor.