Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjeesh Gupta
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeesh GuptaYour feedback matters!
Rosacea is a skin condition defined by redness and small, pus-filled red bumps all over the face. The main symptoms of rosacea include
- red bumps that are swollen and filled with pus (these are often confused with acne problem)
- visible blood vessels
- flushed skin (redness)
- thickened skin
Rosacea cannot be cured completely. Its symptoms come and go and is commonly treated with anti-acne medicines or antibiotics. Homeopathy can be a good alternative choice to treat rosacea. Rosacea has multiple symptoms and not all of them show up in a single person. Some may have redness but no visible blood vessels, some may have flushed skin, and so on.
Depending on symptoms, you can adopt the following remedies:
- Flushed complexion: If your skin becomes red and itchy after exposure to cold air, then Agaricus muscarius is prescribed. But if the skin is hot and shiny, then Belladonna is employed.
- Flushed complexion with acne like bumps: One form of rosacea is Acne Rosacea. In this form, pus filled acne like bumps appear on your nose, forehead and below the eyes. If the bumps do not have pus, then Psorinum is given. If pus is present, then Silicea is the best solution. But if the area of the skin in general has hardened and is painful, then Eugenia Jambos is employed.
- Visible blood vessels: If your skin looks blue and the capillaries are visible, your skin has a marbled effect with cold sweat (learn more about sweating). Carbo vegetabilis is the most effective medicine in this case. However, if your skin is hot, not cold, then Lachesis mutus is prescribed.
- Development of thick skin: If you leave your rosacea untreated for too long, then the area that were injured will start forming connective tissues over your skin. This leads to skin getting thicker. Hydrocotyle asiatica or Sarsaparilla officinalis is helpful in this case.
- If your eyes get affected by rosacea: If your eyes are hot, watery and itchy, you might have Ocular Rosacea. Euphrasia officinalis, Bovista lycoperdon (if makeup exacerbates your symptoms) and Cantharis vesicatoria (if you were out in the sun for too long) will be prescribed by the homeopath.
Dear sir/mem I'm 23 years old man. I have oily skin. I have dark face skin than my inner body. It seems that its because of sunshine. Ane I want solution. Please guide me about give natural homemade solutions. Or any cream etc. My face is also getting wrinkles. Further my neck is too much dark. Please give me solutions.
I have irregular periods. I have piles, constipation, hairfall problem. I'm overweight also. What should i do?
Hi, I am 31 years old man facing problem of Hair Loss from last 5 years. Please guide me some medicines.
I used Melacare plus cream for fairness but after using it my face got red and itchy it was suggested by a doctor. What can I use now for fairness and also pimples but it should be effective. Not worried about the cream price.
A head full of shiny, black, lustrous hair is a dream, but for most of us, it remains just that a dream. While problems like dandruff and dull or damaged hair can be managed with some hair care products or salon visits, one of the major issues that can be quite concerning is when there is hair loss in certain areas of the scalp. This is only in specific areas, and so medically referred to as alopecia areata. Alopecia areata causes hair loss in oval or circular patches in the head and sometimes in the beard and eyebrows too. The good news is that this condition is completely reversible as the hair follicles are not damaged.
With the right treatment, this can be completely reversed.
Hormonal changes, stress, heredity, drugs, burn injuries, autoimmune diseases, low-protein diet, and some cosmetic procedures are some of the reasons attributed to this condition. Homeopathy gets to the root of the issue and provides holistic cure to not just restore hair growth, but also treat the other associated medical conditions. Some of the following products have been proven effective in restoring hair growth.
- Phosphoric acid: Useful in stressed or aggrieved people with progressive thinning of hair, premature greying, and hair fall. The person would also have mental agony and difficulty comprehending things.
- Fluoric acid: Hair fall occurs with no reason, runs in families, is on the vertex of the head, and easily tangles. The person would have a happy attitude but can be extremely angry and irritable.
- Graphites: This is useful in people who have patchy baldness on the sides, which may be associated with menopause. There could be eruptions on the scalp (and elsewhere on the skin) which are itchy and emit a foul odour. The patient is chilly, fat, and could have constipation.
- Phosphorus: This is useful for people who have dry hair with itchy scalp and dandruff. Hair loss occurs in patches in the frontal area. The patients feel weak, are emotionally vulnerable, and are very helpful. They are better off in the company and can be fearful when alone.
- Silicea: After the process of potentization, it transforms into a wonderful remedy in various disease processes, especially of the skin and hair. Silica is useful for young people who have hair loss in the frontal and forehead regions. There could also be premature greying of hair. These people are nervous and anxious with fixed ideas and may have cold sweaty palms.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This is made from common salt after potentization where its healing powers are exposed. It is specifically used in anaemic females.
While patchy baldness can be very embarrassing and stressful, there are definitely ways to manage it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.