Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeesh GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have vitiligo (depigmentation of skin) on the private part and it has been spreading gradually over 4 years. At present I am applying Tacos 0.03 ointment and taking Pigmento tablets 3 times a day. But it does Not show improvement. Pl. Advise.
What should I do to cure my dandruff problem it seriously created many problems like acne pimples on head and on face and on chest there r also some pimples suggest some treatment plz.
Mere 1 year se vaginal out area pr infection ho ra h. Lal daane hokr vo ringworm types me badal jate h. Khujli or jalan b hoti h. 2 month dvai khayi doctor ki btayi huyi. But infection again repeatdly.
Respected doctor I am studying inter .but I got more hair on my hands as aged one. Is there is any way to reduce hair on hands? Please suggest me.
This problem about my pimple? I am caring that problem fron last 10 years, do you give me any suggestion to vanish it?
I am 25 year old boy .i m having a lump on middle of my skull. .when I press down it feel hard. Sometimes I feel pain .what causes it please advice.
I have white colour (sihuli) on by body. It is from 4-5 years. I have no problem from it but it is looking white that's no good. I eat homeopathy medicine but it has no any effect.
Doctor I have a heavy hair fall and able to notice every day in the morning 50 strands of hair on the floor. I do not have dandruff issue. Is there any solutions for stopping hair fall.
I am a 28 yrs old and having hair fall and dandruff problem from last 2 months. please give me the suggestion.
I am facing some black heads on my nose how it will remove black heads tell me the solution for my problem sir.
I was suffering from chicken pox recently and after recovering from this disease I have many spots on my face and body. What shall I do?
I am 20 years old boy. I am facing hair losing problem, every day i am loosing a huge no. of hairs. Please advise.
I am loosing lots of hair when I bath or pull my hairs so please help me so that I can over come this problem please prescribe me some medical treatment too.
Suffering from pimples problem on face. Unable to go out tending towards loss of confidence because of face having lots of pimples. Please suggest.
Ave black spots as well as pimples on my back I used scrap removal creme but no changes in 4 months what should I do.
I am losing my hairfall. What can I do. Why hairfall is occur what is the reason behind it. And how we stop it.
I have spots on my face which are not going from past few months. I have tried many home remedies, creametc but nothing is working, these spots creates a very bad impression on my face. What should I do so that these spots go back permanently?
I am 27 year old working lady , i have an oily skin, and has acne and pimples on skin which results in open pores and marks and black head.
Tangled and dry hair cause a lot of anxiety to a number of people, men and women alike. There are however, several kinds of remedies available for rough and dry hair. To this effect, the markets are flooded with cosmetic products that guarantee assuaging hair damage. There are several factors that contribute to the increased roughness of hair. Nutrition deficiencies in diet, exposure to polluted water and dust feature among the most conspicuous reasons. Besides, use of chemicals and heat for styling of hair also substantially damages the quality of hair. Sufficient care is imperative to maintain the richness of hair. While many opt for expert treatments at salons, a few home based solutions always come handy while beating the bad hair day blues.
- Avocado: Avocado is perhaps one of the most trusted fruits when it comes to skin and hair care. Replete with essential vitamins and minerals, avocado work wonders in restoring the luster to your hair. Mashing avocado with an egg and then applying it on wet hair, smoothes dry and damaged hair.
- Butter Massage: Applying butter to rough and damaged hair a while before shampooing can repair the damage caused to the hair by pollution and chemicals and enhance the smoothness and shine.
- Olive Oil: Among the other curative traits of olive oil, one of the most testified qualities is its moisturizing prospects. Rubbing the hair with warm olive oil and leaving it for an hour before rinsing it off, may yield favorable results.
- Tea: As incredulous as it may sound, your good old tea can impart the much needed shine to your rough, dry hair. Using freshly brewed tea as a final rinse after shampoo can enrich the texture and the color of your hair.
- Mixing Egg with your regular shampoo: As a protein rich supplement, egg can provide your hair with the required about of protein and thus, work as a viable remedy for dry hair. Blending your regular shampoo with eggs can result in tangle free, smooth hair.
- Botanical oils: Oiling is one of the most trustworthy methods of hair therapy. Using oils made from olives, jojoba and almonds is crucial for restoring the luster and smoothness of hair.
- Mayonnaise: As appetizing it may be on burgers, Mayonnaise can be used as an important source of proteins for damaged hair. Massaging the hair gently with a dollop of mayonnaise before washing it off with lukewarm water has proven to be a useful therapy for dry hair.
- Banana and Honey Mixture: Being rich in the essential salts, Banana, when mixed with honey and hair oil is extremely beneficial to dry and damaged hair. Regular use can effectively restore the smoothness and shine of the hair.
- Beer: Beer is an excellent for conditioning of hair. It repairs and nourishes the roots of the hair.