Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay ShokeenYour feedback matters!
To have hair loss. Mujhe bhut hair loss Hua h jisse mere sir pe hairs bache hi nii h plzzz help me. Kuch recommend kriye jisse mere hairs 1 month me vaps aa jaye.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Hello I am having black color skin on my left hand below elbow its getting darker day by day I m applying few skin creams but no benefit at all pls suggest.
My mother is having black spots on the face. And these black spots are multiplying. First the black spot was near nose now the black spots are on the chin also .please tell me what to do.
Can we do regular use offf homemade scrubber nd aloveraaa before going to bed and sir plzz suggest something more what to apply daily on skin for clear skin nd to bring natural glow.
Why there are under eye dark circles of mine where there is none having this problem in my family member?
I had chickenpox few days back and the marks of that remained on my face. I want get rid of the marks. I want some expert advice some treatment so my face is clear from those marks.
Hi, I am 21 year old and I am suffering from premature graying of hair what should I do to stop this please suggest.
Mujhe right side chest pe ek foda ho gaya aur pus andar bhara hai dava liya par sukh nahi raha hai us ke dard bana rahta hai.
I m 29 years old and most of my beard and hair are turned white in colour, how can this be cured how can I get by black hair again is it possible.
Does shaving the head regularly prevents hair loss, or what are the consequences of shaving head regularly?
Hi My wife is having allergy issue in her breast. Like khujali. And that is not controlling anyhow. please advise.
Normally you shed 50 to 100 hairs all day but hair grows back all the time to cover for this loss. If you shed more than this then it may be a cause for worry. Hair fall can occur because of many factors. Here are six major causes of hair loss you need to know:
- Hereditary causes: Hair loss may be in your genes. Male/female pattern baldness is the main cause of hair fall in most individuals. Early hair thinning, brittle hair and shortening of hair in a pattern (forehead getting bigger, bald patches developing) are indicators of developing baldness.
- Hormonal Causes: Thyroid problems can cause extensive hair fall. Pregnancy can be another reason for hair loss as your normal hormonal cycles are affected in a big way.
- Medical conditions: Alopecia areata is a disease which causes patchy hair loss. The immune system attacks hairs, causing sudden hair loss leaving small bald patches on the scalp. Numerous scalp infections like cellulitis and ringworms cause hair loss, however, this is temporary and hair grows back after the disease is cured.
- Side effects of medicines: Hair loss can be caused by drugs used for cancer, depression, heart problems, high blood pressure and birth control. Too much of Vitamin A may also lead to hair loss.
- Exposure to the elements: Exposure to very dry and dusty weather causes an increase in the rate of hair loss. Therefore, it is imperative to take good care of hair before and after you go out in bad weather.
- Other causes: After radiotherapy, your hair may not grow back the same. Hair loss is caused due to many triggers like emotional shock, high fever allergies. Frequent and unmediated use of hair products and coloring agents also leads to hair loss. Poor nutrition and too much consumption of junk food can be other major causes of hair loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.