Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay SharmaYour feedback matters!
Before sex which one is the best ayurvedic pills for long time sex. Without sideffect. I wanna long time sex power.
I have a chronic head ache problem. It happening from last 5-6 yrs. Happens generally after 2-3 hrs of bath or when I walk around under the sun for 10-15 mins and come back home, and its also happens when I drink something cold or stay in ac rooms for 10-15 mins. I had done few test also as per the doctors whom I consulted here. 1) pns sinus 2) ct of scan of brain But as per them nothing found there. I last consulted with an ent specialist about 6-months back he told me that it's one kind of migraine which occurs due to stress. And given me a medicine after dinner. I felt good after taking that for 3 months and then he told me to stop the medicine and check whether the problem of head pain come again or not. Few days its didn't happened. But from last 2 months same thing happening again. Please help me so that I can get rid of this sever pain. It's start from right or left and gradually cover whole head. Some times stays for few mins. And sometimes stays for long. I took ceridon or sinarest for relief from this pain. Please help me.
I get up in the morning with 10-15 sneezes. A blocked nose. This occurs every 2nd day. What to do? Please help me.
Sir I am use masturbation generally like thrice a week so can you tell me what is the effect of this?
I am 48 years, Please give a diet chart for me like item that should be taken in dinner, lunch n breakfast.
I have low grade fever in evening or it comes when I move here there for long. But there is no symptoms other than that. My typhoid report is non reactive But RBC count is 6.19 Haemoglobin is 16.70 PVC is 51 % Rest of the report is in normal range rather it is good.
I am suffering from hiccups from last 8 days but it doesn't stop and due to this my neck portion was paining alot please help me out from that please.
I am 48 years old male, I have uric acid 6.8 and triglyceride 256, please give me advice, how to reduce this without taking medicine?
In order to spice up your relationship under the sheets, it is recommended to adopt different measures time-to-time. From trying different positions to engaging in the occasional dirty talk, the solutions are aplenty. Another important factor in maintaining a healthy sex life is your diet. Changing your dietary regime can actually boost your sex life.
Here is a list of some foods you can include in your daily diet, that might work wonder in terms of overall improvement of your sex life:
- Green vegetables: Make sure to include a healthy amount of green vegetables (spinach, cabbage, broccoli etc.) in your daily diet as they contain folate – a nutrient that significantly boosts sex drive in both male and females. Spinach, in particular, contains a rich amount of magnesium, which helps in the expansion of the blood vessels and initiates proper blood flow in the genital regions.
- Strawberry: A daily intake of two or three strawberries might work wonders to boost your sex life. Strawberries can boost sperm counts in men and is known to be a rich source of folic acid- the vitamin that lowers the risk of any birth-related disorders.
- Watermelon: This fruit makes up the list not just because it is delicious, but it is a rich source of citrulline, an amino acid responsible for increasing your sex drive. Also, citrulline can help in the expansion of the blood vessels and is proven to be an effective cure in men suffering from infertility.
- Garlic: Adding a pinch of garlic in your food is quite beneficial for your sex life. It is a rich source of the compound allicin which boosts the blood flow to different organs (including your genitals).
- Cinnamon: An inclusion of a regulated amount of cinnamon powder in the food you eat regularly can work wonders in your bedroom. According to recent studies, this sweet and warm spice can be extremely beneficial in the reduction of the blood sugar levels of your body. With a balanced blood sugar level, there will be no risks of a subsequent loss of energy while engaging in sexual intercourse and you will be able to sustain the pleasures more adequately.
Besides the aforementioned foods, you can also consume bananas, a small amount of dark chocolates, eggs, and red meat in order to boost your sex life. Besides, make sure to eat a balanced meal everyday (containing suitable amounts of protein, fats, and carbohydrates) and eat a large amount of water to get rid of the toxins from your body. Also, try to reduce your alcohol and tobacco consumption in order to get a satisfying experience in the bedroom as these can significantly inhibit your performance. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.