Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sanjay Sanadhya

MBBS, MD - General Medicine

General Physician, Delhi

31 Years Experience  ·  0 - 500 at clinic
Dr. Sanjay Sanadhya MBBS, MD - General Medicine General Physician, Delhi
31 Years Experience  ·  0 - 500 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. Sanjay Sanadhya
Dr. Sanjay Sanadhya is a popular General Physician in Mayur Vihar, Delhi. He has been a successful General Physician for the last 31 years. He is a qualified MBBS, MD - General Medicine . He is currently associated with Dr. Sanjay Sahadhya Clinic in Mayur Vihar, Delhi. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Sanjay Sanadhya on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MD - General Medicine - SAURASHTRA UNIVERSITY - 1988
Professional Memberships
Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Delhi Medical Association (DMA)


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr. Sanjay Sahadhya Clinic

G-5, LSC, Opp Samachar Appts, Mayur Vihar Ph-I Extn, DelhiDelhi Get Directions

Dr. Sanjay Sahadhya Clinic

G-5, LSC, Opp Samachar Appts, Mayur Vihar Ph-I Extn, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
0 at clinic

Metro Multispeciality Hospital

L-94 Landmark : Near Punjab National Bank Uttar Pradesh,Noida Get Directions
500 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay Sanadhya

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hi, I am 28 years old getting back and chest pain both together front and back same position. From 3 weeks suggest me what can I do.

Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho)
Orthopedist, Amravati
Hi if you have localized back pain with - no neurological symptoms like numbness, paresthesia, weakness in limbs etc, my advice is: - intensive physical therapy initially under supervision of a physiotherapist and then at home. - avoid forward bending, lifting heavy weights etc - take an analgesic like diclofenac or something which suits your body for 5-7 days - take muscle relaxant for same time as analgesic to relieve muscle spasm - ice packs at the site of pain, muscle spasm - local analgesic spray can be used but no massage is required let me know in a week time how you are feeling. I will actually ask you to get x ray of involved region of spine (ap & lateral) and send reports across to me so that I can advise further in a better manner. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I do work or play, after the activity I can see thin layer of stool gets accumulated between my ass. And that causes rashes over there. What is the reason. Please tell me what to get rid of it?

Ayurveda, Ujjain
Take 3 to 4 litter water in 24 hours. You take spolax 1 spoon with lukewarm water in night before going to sleep. After 15 days report to me for further advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from cold. I have swelling in my right eye due to cold. What I do?

MS - Ophthalmology
Ophthalmologist, Mumbai
Keep good hygine'take medicine for cold. Clean your eye with warm waterappt water tempurature about 40 cetigrate or your hand can tolerate.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 35 years old male and I have a most painful headache since last 2 years but my all reports are normal so what can I do for it.

General Physician, Gurgaon
You need complete evaluation Tell me 1.Do you have eye pain/ strain 2. Any ENT problem like cough/ cold/ blocked nose? 3.Stress/ anxiety 4.Are you taking sleep properly? Follow advise given below Adequate sleep 6-8 hr in a day Get check eyes for refractive error Get BP checked Regular physical exercise and meditation Consult Physician/ me for further management
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 19 years old I am facing problem of burning stomach and it makes sounds I am skipping my lunch break due to busy schedule is this causing me uncomfortable stomach.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Diploma in Pharmacy
Ayurveda, Mumbai
You are suffering from acidity. Take your meals on time. Do not skip meals. Take Capsule pantakind DSRV 1 at night
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 years old. I hav been suffering from pain aftr passage of urine near the vagina (the outlet. Very severe pain which lasts for 15-20 min aftr urine passage. Let me know any medicine to prevent dis. As its been already a week.

MBBS, MS - Obstetrics & Gynecology, Fellowship in Infertility (IVF Specialist)
Gynaecologist, Aurangabad
Hi lybrate user, you could be suffering from urine infection please get urine routine microscopy. If their is no infection of the urine then get local examination done from gynecologist to rule out vaginal infection . In the meantime please drink lots of water, use washroom frequently. Have a speedy recovery.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What medications are best for the treatment of asthma? What are their side effects? How long after a tooth extraction before eating and drinking?

Pulmonologist, Faridabad
Use asthma preventor medcine by inhalation with spacer. Can cause osteoporossi and weight gian but rarely, preferably before meal.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Ashwini 24 years unmarried I'm suffering from pcod since 8 years tried many treatments but no use I request you to suggest me a good treatment for my health issue Thankyou.

Gynaecologist, Ahmedabad
Weight reduction is the first line of treatment for pcod. Try to reduce your weight along with the drugs prescribed by your doc.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a history of uric acid. Which is however, in control without taking any regular medication. I'm into serious weight training and an amateur bodybuilder. What kind of post workout supplements can I take for mass building. Also.what would be the effect of BCAAs on my uric acid level. Thanks in advance.

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Ghaziabad
lybrate-user it depends whether you want to be a professional body builder or it is your own interest. I am asking this because for staying fit and have good muscles is one thing and constantly working on them is different. Serious body building has some challenges and it is a full time thing under constant supervision of three people Gym trainer, Doctor and Dietician. Gym people advise people certain supplements to develop the muscles which is a manipulated combination of proteins by science- this resulted in your high uric acid levels. I do not know how high as you have not mentioned the value. Staying fit and staying muscular are two different things its like you want to be fit like actor Akshay Kumar or muscular like actor Dwayne Johnson. Before going any further keep this thing in mind that the time you are devoting to develop muscles above average will be same to reduce your muscle mass by exercise later when you will not be able to give this much time to gym. I would suggest you see a doctor for your physical examination and required tests and a dietician for appropriate diet. Avoid mutton, whole cereals like sabut urad, sabut masoor etc.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a type 2 diabetes patient recently my creatinine level has gone a bit high 1.41 my doctor advice me to have low protein diet I being a nonvegiterian want to know what type of food I can have If I get a diet chart I will follow that meticulously please help

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Highest Amount of protein Meat, fish, poultry, eggs Milk, yogurt, cheese, peanut butter Small Amount of Protein Vegetables Starches such as breads, cereals, and pasta (the protein in these foods is of poorer but still good quality) Trace Amount of Protein Fruits Fats SugarsProtein is never completely eliminated from the diet. The physician and dietitian can determine how much protein the body is able to handle. However, since the amount of protein is limited, it is important to eat foods that contain high quality protein (meat, milk, fish, poultry, eggs, and peanut butter). These proteins are complete. They contain all the essential amino acids (building blocks of protein). Even though the protein in vegetables and starches is incomplete, it is still important to include these foods in a daily meal plan for a well-balanced diet. Salt and Sodium: Many people with serious kidney or liver disease may also need to limit salt or sodium intake because of high blood pressure or fluid retention. The greatest source of sodium in the diet is table salt. Therefore, the first step in reducing sodium intake is to limit the use of table salt. Certain other foods have a high sodium content and will also need to be limited.Meat and Meat Substitutes One serving contains 7 gm protein, 25 mg sodium. One serving equals: lean beef 1 oz chicken 1 oz fish 1 oz
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 50 years old. I used Juan 50 mg tablet by cadila healthcare ltd once or twice. I had got headache. Is it safe for me? Pl guide.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
take crocin pain relief one sos. check your BP. check your eye sight . take healthy diet. take rest and proper sleep. consult if not ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been coughing yellow phelgem for days and I am taking an expectorant but it seems to do nothing. What should I do?

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Do warm saline gurgling 3-4 times daily 2. Take honitus syrup 2tsf thrice daily 3. You may have to take antibiotic along with it if no relief 4. consult me for further advice
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 22 years old my sex duration is 5 to 10 seconds I want to increase sex duration permanently and want to increase penis size and sometimes automatically spam is Coming out so much weakness I have.

MD - Alternate Medicine, BHMS
Homeopath, Surat
You need to go for Naturamore Plus supplements for it 2 times in a day for 3 months. It will definitely help you within 1-2 weeks, but you need to maintain it for 3 months. This supplement is not the supplement that is provided in gym and all. But it will help you a lot in all your problems. It is being given medically. If you not getting it anywhere, please let me know, I will send you without shipping charges. Still if you have queries, please let me know. Take care :)
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

For a number of days I have been having pain below the ankle and the sole of my left foot. Have taken Nucoxia Mr. but it has not helped much. Kindly advise.

MSc in Orhopedic Physiotherapy (UK), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Bangalore
One of the main causes of foot pain is wearing shoes that do not fit properly. You can also develop foot pain if you are injured during high-impact exercise or sport activities, such as jogging or intense aerobics. There are a few general tips that can help relieve your discomfort. These include: 1. Applying ice to the affected area 2. Taking an over-the-counter pain reliever 3. Using foot pads to prevent rubbing on the affected area 3. Keeping the foot that is causing you pain elevated 4. Resting your foot as much as possible you can take many measures to help prevent ongoing foot pain. For example: 1. Choose comfortable, roomy, and well-cushioned shoes 2. Avoid shoes with large heels and narrow toe areas 3. Maintain a healthy weight 4. Stretch before engaging in vigorous exercise 5. Practice good foot hygiene 6. Always wear some type of footwear when outdoors to protect your feet. Please consult a physiotherapist nearby to find out the root cause and to apply physiotherapy modalities and exercises to reduce your pain.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Iam 23 yrs old. M suffering from cold since 4 yrs. I used some of the medicines like homeopathy Ayurvedic and english medicine. But no result. Even I had a minor surgery also. So please help me.

General Physician, Faridabad
its allergic problem,there is no permanent cure, 1tab sinarest before bed, steam inhalation. Wear mask to avoid dust, it will help. Thank you
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had a lot of alcohol yesterday night. Since returning home I have been vomiting and not able to digest anything even water. I am constantly feeling nauseous. Please advice.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Take pranacharya aceno syrup 2-2 tsf twice a day. Take pranacharya aceno capsule 1-1 twice a day. And avipattikar churna 1-1 gm with warm water. Take pranacharya udar bhaskar kshar churna twice a day with warm water. Take fresh butter milk empty stomach.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hie, I wanna ask if any girl comes to me or I just go to hug any girl my penis get erect easily can I ask you y is it so. Cause just to do hug n get erect of cock?

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello, It's a normal sexual reflex for a boy. Psychosomatic changes in body due to puberty is the cause behind it.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years old. When I started sex it was 3, 4 minutes last long. Suggest me some medicines that minimum 15 minutes sex duration when I start sex.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
The average time from vaginal penetration to ejaculation in the average man is 9 minutes. The definition of premature ejaculation is reaching orgasm within 1 minute or less after vaginal penetration (intercourse), or ejaculation that occurs too early for female partner satisfaction. This problem is common, occurring in 30% of adult men, and it is the most common form of male sexual dysfunction. It can be caused by erectile dysfunction, anxiety and nerve hypersensitivity and is, in general, quite treatable by homoepathic treatment. You can click on consult option for homoepathic treatment without side effects.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from constipation due to this I am not able to make concentration properly in study so what you can do?

General Physician, Mumbai
For constipation eat food with high fiber content and eat bananas at bedtime and if necessary take two tsp of syp gudlax at night
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed