Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay ParasharYour feedback matters!
I have fever and cold last 2 day what I can do I already consult nearest hospital but till not recover.
I am suffering from phosphate problem immediately after my toilet (urine). After that my hydrocele get increases and start paining approx 1-2hour.
I have been experiencing frequent urge to urinate for past few months. Also have noticed major headache on days I skip/miss my breakfast.
What are the symptoms of malaria, dengue and joindine and what precautions should be taken to be safe from these?
Hi. Some white liquid is coming out of my body due to which I feel weakness. Pls suggest me any medicine.
I am 26 and feel very tired and can make it for second time whilst sex .even penis is losing erectness.
I m 29 years male. I was doing 10 times masturbation almost more than 18 yrs. My sperm very watery n weak. How I make my sperm n semen healthy n thick. please help me. Another wise my marriage life will destroyed completely. I will die.
If we do masturbation in a day what affects to our body Some says that pimples will come is it true? Please suggest me some ways so that I can take some necessary steps to improve it.
My mother's eye lids get stick with each other after wake up from sleep. Eye watering problem as well. Her age is 42 years. What should do?
Hello Dr! My mother had suffered from chikungunya about 2 months ago but still she have severe joints pain mostly in feet and sometime swelling appears on hand and foots. please suggest what to do.
Hi, I am 8 weeks pregnant, and from 3 days I was having cold and fever, doctor suggested wikoryl tablet to take. Now I do not have fever, but I have cough and running rose. Can I take samahan powder in my pregnancy, my cousin suggested me this powder to take. Kindly you doctors pls suggest me can I take this powder for cough and cold. As I am out of station I am unable to go and consult doctor.
In my grandfather knee has so much pain and the gap between the knee is finish and doctor advise me to do for operation? Now please tell me how many suitable cost and a best doctor in up.
I am pregnant. My 4th month is running. I am eager to do sex now. As I hav not done from last 3 nd half month. So is it safe to do.
Post weight loss of 20 kgs in 12 months thighs have got wrinkles. I am healthy 22 year old girl. Will gaining weight reverse it? Will weight training in gym help? If I loose more weight will d condition worsen ? please help. I got a lot of belly and love handles to loose yet but afraid to exercise as saggy skin may worsen if I loose more weight.
Madam, now Sr prolactin 0.50 All investigations done all report normal FH 2.63 LH 3.46 AMH 4.45 ultra sound pelvic Pl correlate for pcod what treatment and plan for pregnancy.
A mammogram is an imaging test where an X-ray is taken to recreate the internal imagery of your breasts. This is a screening test that is widely used to find the earliest signs of cancer. There have been instances where the early signs of cancer have been found up to three years before the actual development of the same. There are a number of benefits and risks in this screening method. So let us find out more about getting a mammogram, and whether or not you should get one.
- Procedure: A special X-ray machine is used for conducting a mammogram. There is a clear plastic plate on which the specialist will place the breast while another plate will press on the breast from above. While both the plates serve to flatten the breast and hold it still, the X-ray will be taken. Some pressure will be felt and the same steps will be repeated so as to get the side view of the breasts. The same procedure will be repeated for the other breast. Meanwhile, once it is done, you will need to wait so that the technician can check for clarity, and whether or not the procedure needs to be done again. The results of this procedure cannot be relayed by the technician, and all the images will be different because all breasts are slightly different from each other.
- Preparation: You will need to remember that the process can be a slightly painful one, especially once the pressure gets applied. Many women complain of discomfort and pain. Yet, this discomfort gets over before you know it. The pressure and pain will depend on the size of your breasts and how much they will have to be pressed in order to get a picture. The skill of the technician will also come into play here. One must remember not to get this procedure done a week or so before or after the menstrual cycle, as the breasts tend to be tender around this time, and the pain will be much more.
- Radiologist: Within a few weeks after the procedure, the radiologist will usually deliver the result. This is the professional who does an accurate reading of the X-ray.
- Normal and Abnormal Readings: If your mammogram result has a normal reading, then you can resort to getting one done every once in a while. But an abnormal reading will require further X-ray and tests so as to be able to tell for sure.
- Why should I get one: If you are over 40 and have a family history of such ailments, then you will have to get a mammogram done regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.