Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay MeenaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering calcaneal spur, it's very painful I can't walk properly since one week, Tablets given are Tab corcium and Acenac p but no relief please suggest something I'm.
Sir. I m suffering from joint and muscular pain from last six months. Its really irritates me made my condition like hell. I need a proper solution for that.
My age is 22 years and from last four months I am facing severe difficulty in walking. I have pain in my lower left body (from waist to feet), whenever I try to walk my whole vein from thigh gets extract. I consulted a doctor and he told me that I have internal swelling occurred due to lifting weight etc, I took his medicines for about 2 months but got no improvement now can anyone tell me what should I do and whether I should consult in ortholopeadic or neurology?
Sometimes Gout/Uric Acid excess for the last 20 years. Whenever in pain I take allopathic medicine including painkillers. What do you advice ?
Sir, I am suffering from joint pain last two years Local Dr. Said it is rheumatoid arthritis two knee joints and all finger joints also pain Pls kindly give best medicine. Thank you.
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.