Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Mahindru
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay MahindruYour feedback matters!
Finding the perfect skin care routine for yourself is no easy task, it requires knowledge about your skin. It also requires you to go through various skincare products and a trial and error method to find suitable products. Maintaining a healthy skin is an indicator of your general health and hence cannot be taken lightly.
In order to determine the perfect skin care routine, you must first determine the type of skin you have. Usually the skin types are classified as dry skin, oily skin and combination skin (a mixture of both oily skin and dry skin). Dry skin is characterized by tightness and flakiness; it turns parched on washing and you need constant moisturizing. Oily skin is characterized by presence of large pores and oiliness in the skin. This skin type is also prone to acne and pimples. Combination skin type is characterized by an oily t-zone (nose, chin and forehead) with dry cheeks.
Based on identifying the skincare type, now your focus should be on putting together a skincare routine that keeps your skin fresh and healthy. Here are some tips to find the perfect skincare routine based on your skin type:
- Oily skin: Oily skin is characterized by excessive oiliness in the skin and thus you need to keep your face clean at all times. Use a mild cleanser to clean your face twice a day so as to keep those pores unclogged. If the pores get clogged with impurities then inflammation occurs resulting in acne. Focus on using water based moisturizers so that the skin remains oil free.
- Dry skin: Dry skin is characterized by parched skin that feels flaky at times, so restrict cleaning your face excessively as it will strip away the natural oils. Use oil based moisturizers to moisturize your skin after washing it. Eat a lot of protein based food to keep your skin healthy.
- Combination skin: Combination skin is a mixture of both oily and dry skin. The oily parts of the skin need attention similar to the oily skin routine. Wash your skin with a gentle cleanser and avoid using harsh soaps. Apply moisturizes only to dry areas of the skin as it may aggravate flare ups if applied to the oily parts.
On my face soo much oil is producing, even after I washed my face. With in 1hour oil is producing, from many years I have this problem. What should I do?
Hi, I would like to know How much time does it take to healafter hysterectomy operation? if done by laser.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
My age is 22, I am having blackspot from last 3 years. My skin gets burned by using a cream for removing pimple, that get affected and gave me the dark black spot, what would be the solution.
1. Olive oil : Massage your hands with some warm olive oil for 5 to 10 minutes twice daily to enjoy soft and smooth hands. Olive oil has anti - ageing effects also.
2. Oatmeal : It is a natural cleanser and an exfoliater. Also its protein content locks the skin moisture inside keeping them soft. Prepare a mixture with 2 tablespoons of ground oatmeal, ½ to 1 teaspoon of honey and a little water to make a paste. You can also add a little freshly squeezed lemon juice.Rub this mixture on your hands.Leave it on for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
3. Coconut oil:It is not only good for dry skin but also soothes the skin damaged by UV rays. Apply warm extra-virgin coconut oil on your hands.Massage for about 5 minutes using circular motions before going to bed everyday.
4. Milk cream : A natrural moisturizer, an exfoliater and the skin ph maintainer. So rub some fresh milk cream on your hands. Allow it to sit for 10 minutes, then rinse off your hands thoroughly with lukewarm water. You can use this remedy daily.
5. Honey : An antioxidant with anti ageing effects. Mix equal amounts of honey and glycerin. Apply it on your hands, wait 10 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Do this once daily.
6. Lemon juice: Its a cleanser and lightens any spots on skin. Add the juice of 1 lemon and some honey to a small tub filled with lukewarm water. Soak your hands in it for about 10 minutes. Pat dry, then apply a little bit of vitamin E oil or olive oil to maintain the moisture level of your skin. Use this remedy a few times a week.