Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay Kumar SainiYour feedback matters!
I'm having black spots on my face and my skin colour is turning into black and what should I do for getting rid of black spots and to stop changing my skin colour.
Sir I am 21 year old. I have very pain n my head alwaz 24 hour in pain please help me sir I was trust your site so I put you qus. Please reply fast.
I have PCOD and hormonal imbalance and I got married last 6 months. Still I didn't get pregnant. Suggest what shld I do?
I am 30 year old and I have a lot of pain in back I am consultant many doctor and I am eating lot of medicine but no relief. Please sugest me what can I do.
I have 2 stent and right branch complete blocked. For the past 10 days I am having pain in the left hand and left shoulder joint. Is the pain related to the heart.
You may think that it is just a harmless drink or two at the end of the day to help you relax. it's just a few drinks when you get together with friends. or it's just that you need to get rid of the office stress. We all need to catch a break sometimes, which makes our favorite brand of drink our best friend. Trouble starts when 'a drink or two' moves to a level where you can't hold the drink anymore. It affects your ability to think straight and take decisions that you may regret in retrospect. Alcoholism not only has serious health consequences but also can ruin your life and relationships. Don't tread down the path of self destruction, or this is what you'll find:
- Conflict: It is not a coincidence that fights are common when one or both partners are caught up with alcohol abuse. It is said that if there is too much alcohol in your system, it hampers with your ability to make rational decisions. It allows you to become inconsiderate about others, and give more importance your addiction over their requirements. It, to an extent, numbs you to what others feel, and makes you drink even more.
- Financial loss: Alcohol costs money. And the more you spend to keep up with your addiction, the more money flows out of your monthly household expenses, monthly savings and retirement plans. And this money literally goes down the drain. Like any other addiction, once you start alcohol abuse, you need it everyday. Drinking may go on to impact your ability to hold on to your job as no one will eventually want to hire someone who has alcohol on their breath at 9 am during client meetings. Alcohol is a strict restriction in certain professions where you may put other people at risk. At the very best, you'll be left with a warning. At the worst, you'll lose your job and end up with no work and no money to support your addiction.
- Accident prone: In 2014, 9,967 people died in drunk driving crashes - one every 53 minutes. This may sound only like a statistic to you - until you speak to the families who lost their loved ones or have to see them suffer through loss of limbs or brain function to bear lifelong suffering. And as far as you are concerned, you may end up seeing the wrong end of a prison. Such things have a profound impact on your relationship - many of which fail to last through the ordeal.
- Infidelity: You've seen it a thousand times in movies - which actually might get reflected in reality, if you wake up next to someone whose name you don't know.
- Infertility: Alcohols and babies don't mix. Too much alcohol intake can stop women from making and keeping a baby.
- Divorce: An alcoholic husband or wife is a valid ground of mental trauma applicable in a divorce.
Hi I'm an it employee and I worked in night shifts for about 4 months and now I can see some dark circles around my eyes can you please suggest me some ointment or cream to get rid of that. Thank you.
I have desk job and last 2 year my weight is gone 75 kg to 85 kg I want to lose my weight please help me.
I'm having pain in my left side of head from few months when I wake up headache increases even after 8 hours of sleep I feel lethargy and less energetic and also my eyes get red when I wake I always wanted to sleep more due to this and head pain lot even after enough sleep what is the reason of this and how to cure.
I feel tired in evening whenever I walk too much in that day or I do little bit of physical activity in that day. In evening I feel low in energy why it happens and what should I do?
Is it possible to cure acne/pimple permanently? If yes, then how? I've been suffering from acne since 5 years, I'm 20 years old now. It has ruined my face, there are scars all over my face. My skin is extremely oily. I tried allopathic medicine many times in these 5 years, but results were temporary. I also made many lifestyle changes in order to tackle this complex problem. I quit sugar, cut down on oily/fatty foods, quit dairy products, exercise daily. I never touch my face unnecessarily, wash it 2-3 times daily. BUT NOTHING HELPED. I don't want temporary solution, please tell me if there is permanent one. Thanks!
How to protect my teeth from germs, how can I improve my teeth color according to white like a cute baby. How can I care about my hair also?
I have been always in Tension as what will happen in future. If any body give trouble on my asset. how to get rid of it?
This common problem occurs when veins in the anus and rectum become swollen and inflamed. A number of factors contribute to them, such as gravity, family history, constipation, a low-fiber diet, heavy lifting, obesity, food allergies, lack of physical activity, pregnancy, and prolonged sitting or standing.
Hemorrhoids are mainly of two types – internal or external. As the terms suggest, internal hemorrhoids develop inside the rectum and external hemorrhoids lie just below the skin around the anus.
Some common symptoms of hemorrhoids are blood clots or lumps around the anus, bleeding during bowel movements, irritation near the anal region, and the urge to have a bowel movement even when there is no stool.
If left unchecked and untreated for too long, hemorrhoids may also lead to complications like chronic blood loss, strangulated piles, tissue death and even anal or colorectal cancer. Fortunately, it is not difficult to treat hemorrhoids and alleviate symptoms with simple, natural ingredients.