Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay Kumar SainiYour feedback matters!
I suspect my girlfriend is pregnant. But our parents not accept this. They fixed our marriage ceremony next year. That's why we become in a problem. We need your help. We notice in internet about" Abortion pills But we can't take decision to take Abortion pill. I want to know Abortion pill is safe? Any problems will be coming for future pregnancy after taking Abortion pill this time? How to take it? Please help us. Thank you.
When do you know that one of your discs from the spine has been slipped off from its original position? Here are some conditions and cases, as per our knowledge and these are different from low back and neck. First let’s talk about the neck; it’s more upper and closer to the brain!
Giddiness, Pain travelling in the arms, pain and tenderness in the cardiac region of chest and certainly you can have numbness and tingling sensations in your hands- all this is not about any of the heart problems, always! These are the most common signs and symptoms of the cervical disc compression and in most the cases patients reached to us with some complaints of cardiac problems in all such cases.
Besides this, other patients start feeling that they have something in their brain and they would have gone for MRI or CAT SCAN of Brain for the same condition because of severe headache and giddiness with some nausea along with these!
Why does the pain reflect on the different locations?
When the disc compresses any segment of the spinal cord or one of the nerves emerging from the part, the nerve will carry the sensation, without any external trigger for the pain or burning sensation in the area, supplied by that part of the spine or corresponding nerves. Certainly, if nerves are tingling these will affect the muscles for sure, supplied by the same nerves.
When this condition appears in neck, it will affect the parts supplied by the cervical nerves which emerge from between – C1-C2/ C2-C3/ C4-C4/ C4-C5/ C5-C6/C6-C7/C7-C8 or C8-T1 vertebral bodies. These nerves from cervical region supplies to the muscles of head, upper back, arms, neck itself, chest region and sides of the chest. So wherever the supply goes, pain appears in the corresponding regions.
Same is the story of the lower back well known as Lumbar Region or Lumbo-sacral region of the spine. Nerves emerging from the lumbar region, supply to the lower limbs up to the toe, lower back and
The symptoms of a herniated disc: symptoms will be according to the location. The mostly affected areas are cervical region (neck); and lumber region (lower back).
When it is in neck region the symptoms will be as follows:
- Pain which may radiate in arms.
- Numbness/ tingling sensation in arms
- Stiffness in neck
- Difficulty in neck movements
- Headache and giddiness, specially, while rising from bed
Symptoms of herniated disc in lower back are:
- Pain in lower back which radiates into one or both legs
- Numbness or tingling or sensation of in areas of one or both legs
- Stiffness in lower back
- Pain increases if fellow remains in same posture for long time period.
- Muscle weakness or wasting of muscle mass in certain muscles of one or both legs
- Loss of the reflexes in one or both legs
Depending on the nerve affected by the herniated disc the location of above said symptoms will differ and not surprisingly, both the areas of the spine might be effected at a single time, because vertebral column is a unit, certainly it will behave like a unit. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a degenerative disease that affects the various bone joints, leading to painful movement and thereby limiting the patient's mobility. Knees, hips, joints of hands and legs are affected.
Symptoms of OA: The symptoms revolve around the bones and joints including:
- Pain and stiffness of the joints
- Swelling of the joints
- Inability to form a clench
- Difficulty holding things
- Stooped posture
- Weakness of legs and hands
- Reduced height over time.
In most people with OA, the options in allopathy are limited to nonsteroidal analgesics to control pain and in severe cases, surgical correction.
However, homeopathy takes into account the triggering symptoms, the associated symptoms, and the status of the immune system before deciding on a treatment regimen.
With this holistic approach, homeopathy achieve the following:
- Reduce the pain, swelling ,and stiffness
- Slows the pace of further degeneration
- Improves mobility of the affected joint(s)
- Improves the body's overall immune system, thereby allow the body to promote healing on its own
- Homeopathic intervention in the early phases is particularly helpful, as it will arrest disease progression
- It also enable better absorption of minerals and nutrients essential for bone health. This allows healing of existing bone fractures and avoids further bone damage by strengthening the bones.
- Homeopathic treatment also enables the body's chemical state to withstand stress and illnesses better.
- It vitalizes the body's natural healing and ability to repair itself, to create a better state of health and well-being
Some of the popular homeopathic medications based on areas and associated symptoms are listed below:
- Bryonia Alba: Pain worsened with movement, relieved with rest; associated with swelling and stiffness of the joints; difficulty in climbing stairs.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Swelling and pain that is worsened when getting up from a seated position. The joints feel cold and painful.
- Sulphur: Worse with climbing stairs, prolonged standing, feeling of warmth in the knees.
- Colcynthis: Cramping pain improved by pressure.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: Pain when getting up from a seated position.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans: Associated with muscle stiffness and cramping.
- Antimonium Crudum: The pain pain gets worse in cold weather, improved by applying something warm)
- Benzoic Acid: There is an associated crackling sound when the fingers are moved or if there are nodes in the area of joints. . The urine is highly offensive in these people.
- Calcara Fluorica: There are stony hard nodes formed in the joint area, greatly reducing the mobility.
These medications are safe, completely natural, do not induce habit formation, and are approved by FDA. They don't just treat the symptoms but help manage the patient as a whole. This justifies why homeopathy is definitely a good option in treating osteoarthritis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.