Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Kumar
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay KumarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from back pain because of lifting a heavy object so please help me get rid of it its causing me severe leg pain also.
I am 25 and from past 1 month, I feel very exhausted after the office as if there is no energy left in me.Also, I don't feel fresh when I wake up. And shoulder pain occurs when I am in ac environment.
I have 2 stent and right branch complete blocked. For the past 10 days I am having pain in the left hand and left shoulder joint. Is the pain related to the heart.
I am 45 years old, I have stiffness and pain over my back neck area, also numbness and head swing and giddiness and nausea. What is it?
I am obese and am suffering from severe knee pain since last few months. Also some kind of sound comes every time I bend the knees. There is also lot of stiffness in my knees. Please advice. Also confirm what kind of X-ray needs to be done to check the condition.
HI, I am 23 years old female. I'm having pain in my lower right side of the abdomen and lower back from last 5-6 days. I haven't take any medicine yet.
While driving scooter in goa 5 days back I slipped. No external injury but lot of pain in left leg below knee back side. No swelling no blue clot. Seems muscle rupture or muscle pull. I came back Delhi yesterday can't rest much there though have taken zero dol Mr. Still pain while taking long steps or climbing up or down stairs. Kindly advise.
My both knees were replaced 2 years back now I am 6 years old. Since last three months I am having pain in my shoulders and fore arm. After exercise and taking R- Compound 2 TDS daily the pain subsided. Will you recommend some thing else. As I have no weight problem or any other. Kindly advice some Ayurveda medicine for arthritis. Thanks
The human digestive system is a very complicated and sizeable component of the body. It starts right at the beginning of the mouth, ending at the rectum. Some of the major responsibilities of the digestive system include absorption of essential nutrients and elimination of wastes.
Not only do digestive problems have embarrassing and unwanted symptoms, serious, chronic diseases can be caused if the minor problems are not treated.
Some digestive problems are listed below:
- GERD: This is a burning sensation that results from acids in the stomach being squirted into the oesophagus. A burning sensation is felt, right from the chest to the end of the throat. Frequent heartburns can lead to GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease), symptoms of which include dry cough, sore throat, chest discomfort and difficulty in swallowing.
- Bloating: This is caused due to the presence of excess gas in the colon, small intestines or the stomach.
- Dyspepsia: This is an uncomfortable feeling or pain which occurs in the upper abdominal regions, mostly a result of excess food intake. It is commonly referred to as indigestion. Dyspepsia can be discomforting and if prolonged, medical assistance should be opted for.
- Chronic Constipation: Persistent constipation (chronic) is a sign that there is a problem with the elimination of wastes. This usually happens when the colon is unable to move or pass stools. Other major causes of chronic constipation can be changes in your usual diet, various eating disorders, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and excessive consumption of dairy products among others.
- Food Intolerance: This occurs when the digestive system is unable to tolerate certain food items. This condition is different from food allergies as it only affects the digestive system. Some of the common symptoms include diarrhoea, headache, gas and vomiting.
A gastroenterologist is a type of doctor that specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases involving the digestive system. If you continue to experience digestion problems, it’s time to make an appointment.
More serious signs could mean an emergency medical problem. Those signs include:
- bloody stools
- continuous vomiting
- severe abdominal cramps
- sudden, unintentional weight loss
You may be able to overcome digestion problems with treatment and lifestyle changes. Certain diseases of the digestive system might be long-term, but medications can help alleviate symptoms.
Identifying specific digestion problems and talking with a gastroenterologist can go a long way in terms of helping your doctor give you a proper diagnosis. Remember, you don’t have to put up with constant digestive issues.